Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
How does this all fit in with the Biblical Verse ?

'I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
~Matthew 3:11'
I don't know, maybe it depends on which healing you need to receive to access the next level.
If we follow the yoga path, at some point we need to activate the energy within us, and it becomes a bit more challenging with our body.
I mean ... we need to bring ourselves closer to death, that's what we're talking about, and the body doesn't like it, there's plenty of survival instincts within us that prevents it.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I don't know, maybe it depends on which healing you need to receive to access the next level.
If we follow the yoga path, at some point we need to activate the energy within us, and it becomes a bit more challenging with our body.
I mean ... we need to bring ourselves closer to death, that's what we're talking about, and the body doesn't like it,
Sorry but I can't see any connection but not to worry, thanks anyway....
Old 08-10-2021, 08:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sorry but I can't see any connection but not to worry, thanks anyway....
As Mo said, it's about NDE. We're not anymore in the realm of the mind, it's about separating the body with the soul. That's why these stories about people passing away in the process, that's why it should only be love and absolutely no fear.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Master

Regarding the baptism of fire...

Looking outside of the box for answers to scripture may help.
The word fire was not in existence 2000 years ago. Quoted below...

"paewr-*and**egni-"
Fire had two roots origins. Paewr refers to fire as a substance.
And egni refers to fire as living force.

And the living force is what flows from the christ entities very self. The holy spirit'UAL essence of & from the christ entity itself. The holy spirit.

The holy spirit, when received in sufficient quantities, does TRANSFORM the naturally constructed Soul'self of mankind, from the natural kind, into the holy divine kind of, angelic Soul'self.

As an individual receives increasingly more of the Holy Spirit'UAL essence, the individual becomes increasingly like the essence of the christ entity..ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFUL, like the christ entities, very self.

The holy spirit'UAL essence is a force that gives eternal life.
And though we, at the moment are alive, the fact is that if an individual has not gone through the baptism of "EGNI", then the individual natural man, does live in death, & will not be capable of traversing through the invisible borders of demarcation from the spiritual heavens on into the first sphere, within the holy kingdom. The first sphere being one of the mansions of the holy kingdom.
The individual Soul'self of "naturally borne/constructed" "mankind/spirit being", can only ever live within the spiritual heavens, & only ever progress through from the first sphere on into the furtherest fridges of the sixth sphere.
Therein, the individual, of the natural spiritual kind, will be very happy in life, though it is said that the individual of the sixth sphere will always feel that something is missing in his/her life, & this individual will not be able to put their finger on it, so to speak.

You see, though the Soul'self is created of the natural spiritual kind, we the Soul'self are designed & created to "become", christed children of the christ entity.

QUOTE...
Current spelling is attested as early as 1200, but did not fully displace Middle English*fier*(preserved in*fiery) until c. 1600.

PIE apparently had two roots for fire:**paewr-*and**egni-*(source of Latin*ignis). The former was "inanimate," referring to fire as a substance, and the latter was "animate," referring to it as a living force (compare*water*(n.1))....UNQUOTE
Old 08-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The word fire was not in existence 2000 years ago. Quoted below...

"paewr-*and**egni-"
Fire had two roots origins. Paewr refers to fire as a substance.
And egni refers to fire as living force.

Interestingly, the Sanskrit term for spiritual fire is Agni, which tells me, this term goes back to Indo-European times, many thousands of years ago.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Master

Quote:
For burning away Karma, I have experienced it physically.

While developing Samadhi, the body usually needs to heat a lot. At least it's what happened for me. Physically what happens is that the spine needs to be fully clean and straight, that's where the energy flows. It's a purification process and it seems to be related to Karma.

Yes, in Yoga, it is the spiritual fire of Kundalini Shakti that does that, I have experienced it too.

Quote:
Matthew 3:11
11 “I baptize you with[a] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[b] the Holy Spirit and fire.

It's rather interesting that this verse number is 3:11

Those are Kundalini numbers and the process described in this verse is I believe the purification, the burning away of sin (karma) by the fire of the Holy Spirit (Shakti).

Makes me wonder, whether the widespread belief in Kashmir that Jesus Christ spent many years there and learned Yoga before returning to Judea to teach and gather disciples may have more than a grain of truth in it.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, in Yoga, it is the spiritual fire of Kundalini Shakti that does that, I have experienced it too.

Those are Kundalini numbers and the process described in this verse is I believe the purification, the burning away of sin (karma) by the fire of the Holy Spirit (Shakti).

Makes me wonder, whether the widespread belief in Kashmir that Jesus Christ spent many years there and learned Yoga before returning to Judea to teach and gather disciples may have more than a grain of truth in it.

NoOne,

Thanks to both you and Guillaume……your sharing is invaluable and much appreciated. It is very good for people to hear relating that is based on actual and personal experience. It is amazing when I compare what the 2 of you shared with my original posting. With the exception of terminology that is respective to each tradition our posts very clearly mirror each other. It is exciting for me to see common ground that different traditions can share.
Old 09-10-2021, 03:15 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
“I baptize you with[a] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[b] the Holy Spirit and fire.

Although I have posted the following in another thread, I feel that it applicable here also.

Paul said, “The baptism of John was for those who turned from their sins; and he told the people of Israel to believe in the one who was coming after him — that is, in Jesus.”

When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Paul placed his hands on them, and the Holy Spirit came upon them; they spoke in strange tongues and also proclaimed God's message. They were about twelve men in all.

Luke 3: 16; So, John said to all of them, “I baptize you with water, but someone is coming who is much greater than I am. I am not good enough even to untie his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

In 1 Peter 3: 20-21; we read; "The few people in the boat — eight in all — were saved by the water, which was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you."

Enoch, who was taken up to the throne of the Most High in the creation (and I’ll leave the reader to determine whose throne that was) where he was anointed as the heir and successor to that throne, and translated to an angelic being of Light, and was to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

According to what the scriptures want you to believe, is that all the descendants of Adam were destroyed in the flood, except for those eight souls

And those eight people who were saved from the flood were Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives, who are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, (The Anointed one,) through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminian, and Giadad.

The old Adamite Man ‘ADAM’ is submerged in the baptismal waters of the world, and the new spiritual man ‘ENOCH’ arises from the baptismal waters.

The flood of Noahs day, was a symbol pointing to baptism, which now saves you.

The Book of Enoch the Prophet[Chapter 106] Fragment of the Book of Noah.

1 And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was white as snow and (His cheeks) red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. And he said unto him: ' I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

It was not in the days of Enoch that the Sons of God abandoned their own original habitat and came down to earth and defiled themselves with the daughters of man while they were with their husbands, it was in the days of Enoch’s physical father ‘Jared’ which name in Hebrew means ‘Descending’.

From the Last Testament of Reuben to his children chapter 5: 6; For thus they (The women) allured the Watchers who were before the flood; for as these continually beheld them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind; for they changed themselves into the shape of men, and 7 appeared to them when they were with their husbands. And the women lusting in their minds after their forms, gave birth to giants, for the Watchers appeared to them as reaching even unto heaven.

Peace.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

I also have thought about this many times
Old 09-10-2021, 06:55 AM
Master
The Bible does not record anyone being baptized personally by Jesus so who is the 'I' ?

'I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Matthew 3:11'.
Closed Thread