Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-10-2021, 06:39 PM
Knower

Whya has Jesus Christ taken so much time to his second coming.

Here I wanna ask you own spiritual experience why hasn't he come to save us all the prophecy have been comleted but some yet need to be completed I know them but your opinion.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
Here I wanna ask you own spiritual experience why hasn't he come to save us all the prophecy have been comleted but some yet need to be completed I know them but your opinion.

Mikarikel88,

Perhaps we can consider the nature of the second coming….in Galatians 2:20 Paul said….”it is no longer that I live but Christ lives in me”. Which is more desirable, a physical or a spiritual coming ? And which would have the greater impact ?
Old 06-10-2021, 08:48 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Which is more desirable, a physical or a spiritual coming ? And which would have the greater impact ?

Hebrews 9:28; So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of 'MANY' and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those 'WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM.'

Which do you believe would have the greater impact? People have been filled with the spirit of Christ ever since the day of Pentecost.

Peace.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed

Which do you believe would have the greater impact? People have been filled with the spirit of Christ ever since the day of Pentecost.

Peace.

The Annoited,

Spiritual trumps physical. The Spirit has been available since Pentecost but has not been universally accepted. 30% of the world is Christian but that is in name only……history has demonstrated that only a small percentage can truly echo the words of Paul with truth.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Master

For anyone wishing for the physical appearance of Jesus what would be the most productive and logical place for His appearance? Would he make a grand tour ? Would he be greeted by any skeptics ? If the logistics did not work the first time do we expect a better outcome for the second time ?
Old 06-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Good ques, good comments. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88

It has not been long in the scheme of things. For humans, it looks like a very long time.

An issue was raised dealing with who is the supreme boss. Consequently, people have been choicing which side they want to be on. During this time period, Jesus also claimed false 'teachers' would enter and turn people away from what is right. That is probably why some say "What was right is now wrong and what is wrong is now right."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Ascender

My responses though, long are reasons I see in scripture for the delay and thus answer the OP's question. They should not be construed as long copy-pastes as they are DIRECT answers to the original question. Scripture stands by itself. Why should I add or subtract my own spin onto it when it is complete as written?

Isaiah 48:9-11
9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

2 Peter 3:8-9
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Look at the wicked strut around. I don't see a whole lot of repentance yet. I see evil doubling down and the ignorant blindly following them off a cliff. They'll all have to be humbled.
Old 07-10-2021, 07:00 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
For anyone wishing for the physical appearance of Jesus what would be the most productive and logical place for His appearance?
If the logistics did not work the first time do we expect a better outcome for the second time ?

Hebrews 9:28; So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of 'MANY' and will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those 'WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM.'

The first time Molearner, Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of 'MANY'. The second time Molearner, he will appear, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those 'WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM'.

Matthew 24: 29-31; “Soon after the trouble of those days, the sun will grow dark, the moon will no longer shine, the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers in space will be driven from their courses. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky; and all the peoples of earth will weep as they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. The great trumpet will sound, and he will send out his angels to the four corners of the earth, and they will gather his chosen people from one end of the world to the other.

Revelation 6: 16; They called out to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the eyes of the one who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb! The terrible day of their anger is here, and who can stand against it?”

Luke 23: 19-31; For the days are coming when people will say, ‘How lucky are the women who never had children, who never bore babies, who never nursed them!’ That will be the time when people will say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us!’ and to the hills, ‘Hide us!’ For if such things as these are done when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

Joel 2: 30-32; “I will give warnings of that day in the sky and on the earth; there will be bloodshed, fire, and clouds of smoke. The sun will be darkened, and the moon will turn red as blood before the great and terrible day of the LORD comes. But all who ask the LORD for help will be saved. As the LORD has said, ‘Some in Jerusalem will escape; those whom I choose will survive.”

We are now approaching the close of the 6th day and the beginning of the 7th, which is the great Sabbath, “The Day of The Lord” the seventh period of one thousand years from the day that Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930, which Sabbath day begins after the greatest period of tribulation that this world has ever seen.

This coming period of tribulation is said to be so severe, that if it were not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive. We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but when? Nobody knows the exact date.

One of the worst tribulations that the earth has suffered in recent times occurred some 75,000 years ago with the Toba super eruption, which was a super volcanic eruption that occurred sometime between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago at Lake Toba (Sumatra Indonesia). It is recognised as one of earth’s largest eruptions.

Thousands of cubic kilometres of material would have been blasted out into the stratosphere blocking out the light all over the world, turning the sun and moon into huge blood red orbs and causing the earth’s temperature to drop dramatically and it would possibly have been a thousand years, before rainbows could form in our atmosphere again.

The related catastrophe theory holds that this event plunged the planet into a 6 to 10 year volcanic winter and possibly an additional 1,000 year cooling episode. This change in temperature resulted in the world’s proto-human population being reduced to 10,000 or even a mere 1,000 breeding pairs, creating a bottleneck in human evolution.

Could an eruption such as Yellowstone’s ‘Super volcano,’ be more of a blessing, than a curse, could a protective shield around the earth to protect us from increased heavenly radiation for a period of time, be established, to give us time to prepare for the ultimate end of all physical life forms that remain on this planet, and if so how?

In dream I saw the heavens ablaze with balls of fire
Huge hailstones that were burning and streaking down the skies
The earth was clothed in purples, dark orange, and deep blue
Like a swaddling cloth surrounding us that hid the stars from view
Dark clouds rose from the mountain peaks, earth's veins were opened wide
Through which her inner blood spewed forth in streams of living fire
Whole continents, they heaved and tossed, waves rippled through the ground
In all the earth, no hiding place of safety could be found
The oceans boiled, they foamed and rose destroying cities on their shores
All the river dams were busted, valley towns were seen no more
The power stations of the earth--all were melted down
A few survivors of the human race were all that could be found
And then I saw the winter, a winter so severe
It lasted not a few short months, but many, many, years
And the women who were pregnant, Ah, the children that they bore
Grotesque and hideous malformations, I pray to see that sight no more
Then when the winter lifted and the crops began to grow
A strange and eerie world emerged from the destruction and the snow
A world with neither day nor night where rainbows couldn't form
In the atmosphere above the earth, and yet the air was strangely warm
A thousand years of twilight and through that swaddling band on high
Three blood red giants were blazing through a hazed and orange sky
The sun and moon had turned to blood, but far brighter than the moon
Was Jupiter, that heavenly light, which in time would spell man's doom. . . . . The Anointed

There is indeed a spiritual aspect to the second coming, but it is played out in the physical realm, in order that the world will see the saving power of the Lord for those who are waiting for him.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:09 AM
Master

two things come to mind.

First we always want things fast. We are impatient that way. We were asked to be patient though.

Second, it has only barely been two days since he was here! If we believe the timeline given for when he was out in the world preaching it has even been less than two days!