Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-10-2021, 06:00 AM
Pathfinder

Covid Vaccine Detox Article

As I learned that some people had side effects after having the Covid vaccines, I began to research and wrote an article titled Covid-19 Vaccine Detox (Opinion Article: Detox Methods if You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects)

You can read it here https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/...ine-detox.html

Please let me know what you think about it. Thank you.

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 03-10-2021, 09:56 AM
crystaladdict99

It was such an interesting read!
Old 03-10-2021, 10:01 PM
Ascender

MRNA vaccines do not have the ability to change one's dna. The number of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) after the covid vaccine is very small, mild and usually resolved on its own. The safety of the MRNA vaccines has been proven. All vaccines come with risks and because no one human is alike, there will always be servere adverse symptoms that occur in small populations of people.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
MRNA vaccines do not have the ability to change one's dna. The number of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) after the covid vaccine is very small, mild and usually resolved on its own. The safety of the MRNA vaccines has been proven. All vaccines come with risks and because no one human is alike, there will always be servere adverse symptoms that occur in small populations of people.

If all told themselves it's ''a very small chance'' none would get a severe side effect. The problem is that it is random, there is no foundation of safety like there is with covid 19, where we know it is threatening to the old and those with co-morbidities. This offers some basis, every person can reason what is dangerous to them, like with the flu. However such a basis isn't there with these ''vaccines'', it is a gamble.

The ''safety'' hasn't been ''proven''. We need to know why severe side effects hit even younger people. So many heart issues popping up, this isn't normal. And other issues. I've heard from multiple people now who developed serious issues post-''vaccine'', not retired people. Second, there are no long term studies about these ''vaccines''. We need many years for that.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
If all told themselves it's ''a very small chance'' none would get a severe side effect. The problem is that it is random, there is no foundation of safety like there is with covid 19, where we know it is threatening to the old and those with co-morbidities.
Same with the virus. If someone has tough symptoms from the vaccine, imagine how much tougher (possibly deadly) the virus would be for them. The vaccine is even helping those with long covid symptoms.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemus
Deleted
Seriously? This vaccine is literally saving lives.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Seriously? This vaccine is literally saving lives.

And ending lives....

It kills some, it causes serious illness in some, and indeed it may very well protect others.
Too little known about why it does what to whom.

Complex topic. Not as straight-forward as politicians and media make it out to be..
Old 13-10-2021, 09:01 AM
Teemus

Yes seriously, Iv come to the informed realisation that there is no virus and viruses are not what we think they are or most people think. To understand further looking into terrain theory and virology. I shall explain further, when someone is "sick" with the cold or flu or similar it's the body detoxing itself, and this happends in cycles like a lot of things in nature which we are not seperate from, for most the detox happens in winter. Now when someone's system is to toxic because of foods, water, pharmacy drugs, chemicals, radiation emf ect... the body will detox sooner or later naturally and there's no need to try stop this, yes maybe if the toxic load is too much like for kids in Africa ect.. and it's to much all at once. But it has to happen sooner or later

NOW! If someone stands near someone who is "sick" and there body picks up on that person being "sick" a.k.a going through a natural detox there body can pick up on that via bio resonance similar to how if women hang around eachother long enough they have there moon cycles in sync or how if you yawn someone can "catch" it, and if there body needs to begin a detoxing process after picking up on another going through it, it may begin the process as it's a reminder to "detox" nothing is caught, viruses and dis ease are created by the body to heal the body from toxicity they are the fire men not the fire.

*Deleted*
Old 14-10-2021, 04:19 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemus
Yes seriously, Iv come to the informed realisation that there is no virus and viruses are not what we think they are or most people think. viruses and dis ease are created by the body to heal the body from toxicity they are the fire men not the fire..

Viruses do indeed exist. They can be seen with electron microscopes. And the pandemic is not a hoax. And I'm sure people who have lost family to covid would not appreciate you calling it a hoax. Viruses and diseases certainly do exist. Some diseases are caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites or cancer for instance. Some are caused by imbalances or deficiencies in the body (like hypothyroidism, type 2 diabetes) and can be healed by addressing the deficiencies or imbalance (changing the diet, losing weight and watch carb intake in the case of type 2 diabetes). Some illnesses like autoimmune diseases is the body attacking itself for some reason. There are theories that bacteria can cause autoimmune disease. But there is also a genetic component.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaladdict99
It was such an interesting read!

Yes, as I mentioned in my article, "I have always believed in vaccinations against polio and smallpox, where the benefits are much greater than the risks involved (I still believe so)". However, Covid vaccines seem to be different

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy