Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder
Question Hey all, it seems as if I've lost what I had...

Hello all,

I was an active member of SF many years ago, then I guess I stopped but then decided to rejoin again.

Anyhow, the reason why I don't post much is mainly because I don't know what to say, or even what to ask anymore.

It's nothing to do with becoming tired or bored or anything like that, rather I'm not sure what has happened to me, but I've just lost all that I used to have.

I used to be able to give readings, during meditation I often saw images in my mind's eye, I could sense atmospheres of places and people, but now it's all just gone, as if it's been stripped away from me.

I've tried to come on here and interact but I find it difficult, and I don't like this, I also don't like the fact that what I used to be able to do has all gone from me.

The problem is this has been happening gradually so I cannot give exact information over what has caused this, but I'd like to get back to how I used to be before.

Is this normal and is there any hope for me ?
Old 01-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Legrand

Hello Melantha,

Siddhis come and go.
Maybe it's that you don't need them anymore?
Just a guess.

Antoine
Old 01-10-2021, 07:47 PM
asearcher

hi you could train it through meditation that has worked for me too much so, why I stoped, i would stil not say i am psychic only awareness, still it develops on its own

you could try?
Old 02-10-2021, 03:47 AM
asearcher

..too less sleep works for me too (too well why I treasure to get good nights sleep) :)

I don't think you can loose your gift/s, it is only sleeping. im sure there are some spiritual school you could attend to help guide you?
Old 02-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Siddhis come and go.
Maybe it's that you don't need them anymore?
I don't quite understand Siddhis I'm afraid, but it would be good to get back some of what I used to have.
Is there any reasons they come and go?

asearcher I have been trying to meditate and do certain things to meditate, and it's not so much as a want to see images every time, but rather it'd be nice go know those abilities are still there.
It just feels like I've lost a part of me and it does make me feel sad sometimes.

What are some reasons to lose your abilities?
Old 02-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Administrator
Spirit only gives us what we can cope with at any given time, if they think its getting to much they hold back. until you get to a time when you can cope again.
Your gift has not gone its just been dormant its time to wake it up, start by deep breathing concentrate on your breathing in through your mouth out through your nose.
just take baby steps it will come back.

Namaste
Old 02-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Legrand

Yes Melantha, Native Spirit is right.
And you radiate such a strong energy, I don't see why they won't come back in time.

Regards,
Antoine
Old 02-10-2021, 01:15 PM
I also agree with Native spirit.
I say, just feel peace inside, contentment with 'what is', knowing 'this too is perfect'.
Anyway, my 2 cents, that's what helps me...trusting that 'it's' all perfect...
even hitting my thumb with a hammer.
There is such peace in 'trusting'.

Ya know Paul, (and I am not promoting the Bible, but there are some wise verses, and I have tested this one), said,
''Be anxious for nothing...but in everything in prayer and supplication...'' ....paraphrase from here ---
Ask God with thanksgiving and peace will follow...
My short version from a letter he wrote to the Philippians 4:6-7.

You probably have heard how couples trying hard to have children, can't.
THEN, when they give up and let go -Voila ! the wife gets pregnant...
there is a lot of wisdom in trusting, relaxing, flowing with things ...and...with a smile, no fretting.
(I have found this personally.)
Best wishes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

Okay thank you very much for your replies Native Spirit, Legrand and Miss Hepburn.
@Native Spirit I hadn't seen it like that, but as you say it is time for my gift to wake up.
@Miss Hepburn yes I do need to feel the peace inside and have contentment with what is.

At the moment I am listening to healing sound frequencies, especially the Solfeggio Frequencies and it's pretty fascinating what they do, what they are and their explanations, and I feel that they are helping me in their way.

Thank you all for your explanations, I really do appreciate what you have all said
Old 02-10-2021, 07:32 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melantha77

What are some reasons to lose your abilities?
yes I too agree with Native spirit. and what the rest too say. i think with meditation it will loose you up so you won t have that mental wall there (as in trying to get pregnant but don't end up like it, only when first relaxing like miss Hepburn say, I think everyone got good points)

one of my spiritual gifts is that I am sensitive to energies. To give an example how bad it can get. I can sense people's energies even if walls are in between and I don't hear them and I don't know them. I know minutes before someone is to come to see me what that person will be like even if I have not met them before and there is no way to know. I've felt it with 2 people at work what kind of illness they had in their bodies before they knew it themselves and before it erupted as I felt their symptoms. I once managed to frighten a priest when I was talking about me sensing energies. If I don't get enough sleep it will get worse as I then I guess am more relaxed in one way but more easily stressed out too in another. First I sense the energies, then I look for the details and then I react. I have reacted in the past, but people tend to think I react too fast before they catch up but then later they go how did you know and say thank you. If I say to them it is in the details they will think I am nuts. If I say it is in the energies - I will be seen as even more nuts.

The two of my worst times with me feeling energies was this: first time as a child on a road to a specific home and it got worse and worse as we got closer was the feeling of a child who had died of a time illness and had been on this road to get treatment in the hospital. We got to the house and I was so overwhelmed and afraid that I refused to leave the car and the ones to see us thought maybe I was rude, not raised well, and so I was more or less forced into the home. I could feel this immense grief of a family that had lost this boy in the home as if it had just happened. I could not believe how everyone walked around as if they could not tell. I could too smell a particular smell as of that of a medication or hospital. It was all overwhelming and it felt as if I couldnt breath, I just wanted to run away from there as fast as I could.

Later on my dad, he was more acceptive and more ni thought of what was happening to me. I think part of him knew, but too he had to be reserved because my mum was totally against it.

Turns out that on both sides of the family relatives has stood out for having some spiritual gift, so it is in my blood.

He loved a relative of his that would have visions a lot and would tell him and too warned him and they turned out to be true and when my dad told me this he said he first had doubts but he accepted it over time.

One time my mum got mad and said that this is your dad's fault! (could be when I remembered my past life and it all turned to have been true) even if he and I never talked about past life. She would then say more calm that my dad was more sensitive than he wanted to give credit for. Looking at his photos from childhood I can see it too, in the eyes.

I used to have telepathic ability too and this got to be a problem, but my dad worked on me, I can't remember how though, I was only a child, to shut it off. I don't have it so he did a good job.

He died early and if he had been alive I think I would have confided in him and ask of his help. All religious and spiritualism, talk about ghosts and past life - it was all forbidden in my mum's home. I had then no idea she had turned her back against it.

With me it is as if once I have gotten accustumed to one gift it has a life of its own and another come (the one where I could feel the symptomes or where I could find lost things by going by energies came as a shock to me).

Beside that I was right about the boy (my dad later took me to his grave I think it was for closure, telling me this boy had died a very long time ago, and that he would have been an adult if he had lived, my dads age),

My worst other experience was while I was in a bad relationship with a boyfriend (who was a psychopath said a psychiatrist). By then it was as if my psychic-alarm-system had hit the roof. His home, the energies there, I could tell of someone in his past, and I was right, would match it up later with a woman in a crowd, him asking how did I know? could without effort after having tried to ignore it for some time then just decided to go with it and follow the energy - found something. I could find anything not by looking but the energies told me. I was afraid I had lost it. I had not had it that bad since the boy who had died . Visions. It all shocked me. During this period I did not get much sleep and I was stressed out (because of the mental abuse he was doing to me as a psychopath), so maybe that was why I was so utterly sensitive to energies. It got to be a real problem in our relationship. What I found crazy is that I first when I met him found a very strong dislike to him because of his energy but everyone else loved him and pushed me to give in and start dating him, I was so reluctant that I think it took a year or two or something of it, he had been around me but I had not taken notice as he was not my type Then some day I thought I was too cynical, that I was dumb to treat him like that and to start seeing him and I did, and at one time I fell, and so I pushed back my initial strong feeling of dislike for his energy (that nobody else could sense but me at the time it felt). I was to pay dearly for my mistake. Since then - I always go by my gut feeling, my senses as it leads me in the right direction. I know people mean well, but if I can see than I can't let a blind person lead me.

I am a little scared that it will be too much for me so why I am careful. I'm a mum and I don't want to have telepathic gifts as in hearing sentences, voices, for instance. I'm afraid I'll go nuts. It took me a while to balance with me feeling energies that way and for that to be normal to me, for it to settle.

I am sure yours will come around. you have already achieved it which means you can't loose it, it's only sleeping inside you, trust that, trust in yourself and relax, the time will come. You havent lost it. The higher spirit/soul - it's you, it's still just part of you -and you have it.