Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Guide

Is Energy Healing Painful?

Hello,

Is energy healing supposed to be painful?

At the beginning of this year I worked with an energy healer, and it brought up a lot of deep seeded pain. This was done daily maybe twice a day, and I don't know how long they worked at it for me, for 2.5 weeks. They told me they removed a lot of heavy karma from me, and that I'd be better in some area's of my life..

I worked again with another healer in the past few weeks, and again I had unpleasant pain. They felt because I wasn't feeling good, that I wasn't allowing the healing to take place, or that it wasn't working...I thought it was.

There was a time or two where I felt amazing, and I could feel the healing of my heart space.

My question, does energy healing hurt? Or is it not working if it is hurting?

I have to say some things came to the surface that I did not expect this time compared to before, and to me it is like working out, or fasting you cannot target what you want healed, or gained, whatever is needed or required, happens.

I am sure every healer has different processes or is at a different place. But maybe I was unable to receive and I am unaware?
Old 03-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
I wouldn't worry about who can do what for you, or what'ifs - and karma is improved by being kind to others... There's power and energy in thoughts - and get those personal vibes up 'vibrational energy' and self heal - or learn to.

Put a note in your diary - today I am going to make a difference 'to me' and i'm going to research self healing - there's a lot on my 'free' website amongst all the virus protection information if you have time to look through it... Remember there's power and energy in good thoughts, of the past or present in meditation.

Good luck...

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Seeker
Energy Healing is not supposed to be painful as I as understand.
Depending on different schools (there are actually lots of different healing schools), but the general method is to use your own energy to help stablize the patient's energy.
These methods often make the practioners tired especially if they have to heal lots of people in a day.

So in short, the practioners may get tired because they have to use their own energy, but the patient should not be affected by any negative effect.

And so this leads to your question, I suspect that there may be 3 problems:
1. It's possible that you're having hard time in life, and so you have so much worries, so much negative emotions that you find it hard to calm down.

2. There may be negative energy affecting your home.

3. There may be a spirit affecting you personally. I haven't seen this problem much in Western countries but in Asian countries, this is surprisingly common.

Personally I'd suggest focusing on problem 1 and see if it's true, then find a solution for it. Afterall stress, mental hardship is still easier to deal with.

If it is problem 2 & 3, it will be difficult to deal with. So it's best if there is a professional spiritual practitioners who can help.
Old 22-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Guide

Hello Antonio,

I've worked this year with two different healers, and in two different homes. With both times, I also had a twin attachment, but I doubt it was because of him.

I have a feeling it is due to 1), and I have a hard time relaxing, I've had hardships my whole life, good things do not stay very long.

I deal with mental health issue's, and they are difficult. I've been kind of a mess since about 2014/2015. That is when my mental health really started to take a turn for the worst. Illness, hauntings, abuse, instability, jobless, I am sure it is also how I see life.

The first healer told me that there is a possibility that I had some very strong and negative karmic attachments. What it felt like was going through the years backwards into the past. In my twenties I dealt with suicidal ideation, so that came forth earlier this year when I was working through it with that healer. She also mentioned that I absorb other people's everything as my own.

I've dealt with depression since about 6, and I am in my late 30's.

I've actually worked in trauma therapy this year as well, and that was quite painful, too. There was about 3 times, when I was working with the first healer, that I felt good. & the second healer, one day where I felt amazing.

I guess I'll just keep working to feel better about feeling better all around.

Thank You
Old 22-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Administrator
I would agree with one-light

Namaste
Old 22-10-2021, 10:27 AM
Master
I don't work as a healer and have no interest in that, but in my experience emotional problems can be associated with physical pain, and in meditations, physical pain pretty often connects to emotional contents.

The issue as I see it is, when we have pain and/or emotional storms blowing out of the past, we get disturbed and frustrated by how we are reacting to it. But we don't have to react. We could just be calm and accept it is as it is. Keeping that balance of mind is a key to this purification thing.
Old 22-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Master
Trust me on this … only God Himself can dissolve karma. Healers and mediums can at best help us recognise prior soul agreements, that we become acceptant and equanimous … which is quite a comfort, actually!

If and when God dissolves our karma, He will let us know, in a direct and unmistakable manner.

Healing is basically aligning head (ego) and heart (soul) with love (God energy).
Old 23-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Master
Each healing session is different, whether or not it's the same healer working on the same patient day after day .

There's lot of elements at play here depending on where the healer and the patient is within themselves and what energies are present that are used for healing .

Can healing bring up a lot of mental and emotional and physical pain, yes it can, but equally so is the opposite .

x daz x
Old 24-10-2021, 05:08 AM
Master
The kamma which was generated in the past is destiny, and there is nothing anyone or anyone's God can do about that. The purification process entails the experiencing results from past kamma, but the difference is, you can experience these outcomes peacefully rather than being disturbed by them.

The disturbance is created by how the mind reacts. Hard experience happens and the mind reacts adversely, and generates desire for a pleasant distraction. Thus we are propelled by running from discomfort and chasing pleasure. That's how the 'kamma' cycle works.

Resolve kamma by not doing that. When you cease generating new kamma, the old kamma continues to rise in conscious experience and pass away. The old is emptying out and nothing new is being added. That's the process of purification.
Old 24-10-2021, 02:43 PM
When I see the word kamma ---should I think of it as being the same as karma?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru