Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Knower

The prophet elijah- What do you think about Elijah the prophet and your beliefs

Tell me when the first time you read about Elijah what you thought of him.
Old 01-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Um, that he was awesome, lucky, blessed, close to God...very special.
Inspiring.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Knower

I like Elijah when I read him he was a diehard follower and like that simple there will be no one like Elijah. Ezekiel is special and Isaiah was so powerful in A time of testing.

Last edited by Mikarikel88 : 01-10-2021 at 09:17 PM. Reason: wrong word
Old 02-10-2021, 12:08 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
Tell me when the first time you read about Elijah what you thought of him.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch the ANOINTED one, who was taken to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation at the age of 365 is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Enoch and Elijah are the only two recorded in the bible to have been taken up to the throne of the Most High in the creation, while still alive.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of The MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness. The Hebrew ‘JHVH’ translated to English, as seen in Exodus 3: 14; means, ‘I Am Who I Am.’

The Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good, who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honor as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my ‘Holy Name,’ and I will seat each one on the throne of his honor, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

It was He, who could never die, but who could lay his life down, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.”

It was He, who filled the man Jesus with his Spirit/words on the day that he was baptized, as the heavenly voice of our Lord God and savior was heard to say, “You are my Son (My Chosen heir and successor) ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

It was He who abandoned his chosen successor on the Cross as he, ‘Jesus,’ gave up the spirit crying, “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me.” It was He who then ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the spirits who had been gathered to him, whose graves were then opened, and three days later, those righteous spirits came out of their graves and entered the city and showed themselves as the risen body of Christ, whose spiritual head was now Jesus.

In Luke 3: 22; Those who would have you believe that Jesus was a god who became a man, changed the original verse, to; “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”

Hebrew 5: 5; has; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

As to Elijah, the second temple of the Lord on earth, see my post #78 in the thread; "Through the burning flak."
Old 02-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
...Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah
transfigured and elevated to angelic status.
Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period)
describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron...
Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light...
But, with respect, that does not mean it's true because some rabbis compiled oral traditions into writings
between 200-1000 AD - Christian Era;
specifically, saying angel Metatron is Elijah, as if it is a fact.
I do understand Jews believe this. How do they know this?

I'm really not trying to cause trouble,
nor picking on you specifically...but ,
when something is said as if it is TRUE/FACT - I question it for the sake of the Forum and it's readers.

This does not make me very popular!!!

ref: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/midrash-101/

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2021, 10:15 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, with respect, that does not mean it's true because some rabbis compiled oral traditions into writings
between 200-1000 AD - Christian Era;
specifically, saying angel Metatron is Elijah, as if it is a fact.

I don't know who specifically stated that the angel Metatron is Elijah, it certainly wasn't me.

To the unbeliever nothing compiled in the scriptures of any persuasion will convince them that it is true.

You believe or disbelieve, it is your choice, as to myself, I believe the bible which states that at the age of 365 (The number of days in a calendar year) Enoch was taken up bodily See Genesis 5: 24, You can believe that or disbelieve that.

I believe that Jude, who was a member of the family of Mary, quoted verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch, Saying in verse 9; "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgement upon all, and to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

I believe the author of Hebrews who states in the KJV 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God."

I believe that the author could not have known that Enoch was translated from a mortal body of corruptible matter into an immortal glorious body of light, unless he had read from "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; where it is stated; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits, who was to serve God before the body of Adam=mankind into the everlasting.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

And I believe that it was he who had inherited the throne of the Most High in the creation, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my son, (My chosen heir and successor) THIS DAY; I have begotten thee."

And I believe that in his angelic form he was called 'Metatron' and that he, "The CHRIST= the anointed one, was the angel who led the Israelites through the wilderness.

But you are free to believe whatsoever you choose to believe,

May our God preserve you Miss H..
Old 03-10-2021, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
between 200-1000 AD ...

I'm really not trying to cause trouble, nor picking on you specifically...but,
when something is said as if it is TRUE/FACT - I question it for the sake of the Forum and it's readers.

This does not make me very popular!!!
You are like the mother of the forum doing everything with sincereness of heart and love for all to grow unhindered. I love you Miss Hepburn, you bring a totally different energy to Moderating that I've never seen. I am taking notes to try to match how you do it.
Old 03-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
You are like the mother of the forum doing everything with sincereness of heart and love for all to grow unhindered. I love you Miss Hepburn, you bring a totally different energy to Moderating that I've never seen. I am taking notes to try to match how you do it.
I second that, She's Mom......
Old 03-10-2021, 02:32 PM
If you 2 think you're getting an extra scoop of ice cream...you're right!

Old 03-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Master
Yes, but with regard to the 3 sentence quotations? A helicopter Mom?

Annointed you first stated Elijah and Elisha were the only two who were "raptured".
I thought about Enoch, and then you brought him up.
?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein