Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2021, 02:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I did feel something strong going on but that was my shock over my disgust over this person.

sounds like something my twin would say to me. But it isn't any fun on the other side of the fence either... you don't know how horrible it is to feel compelled to chase around after someone who doesn't even want you.

If you find a way to make a cut-off stick for more than a handful of lifetimes please advise, I don't want this any more than she does but I'm stumped as to how to stop it.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Master
Karma can be a pain- you can definitely cut the cords with this person…just your lives and contract’s might not be over yet..I’d consider it carefully-after all you have feelings for them-don’t want to push and hurt your self…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Master

you are probably right lol.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:49 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry for your pain, FallingLeaves, really I am. I know too the feeling of rejection, to be as you wrote on the other side.
Old 24-09-2021, 05:35 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler

I had a soul retrieval done several years ago and it triggered a very vivid dream.
Hi Traveler!

I found your story super interesting, thank you so for telling me/us about it. What a feeling it must have given you when you researched and found that out too! What an experience to have!

I sometimes have real trouble with mine. One was in Dutch-India where I was reincarnated with my biological father- with the history and the language and never been there - it is hard to find out more to confirm.

I don't think I have never til the regression known there was a part called Dutch-India, I always thought the Britain got it all, colonies.

I remember when I was a child the grownups watched some television serie about it,
and again some movie ("The Secret Garden", which is too about reincarnation) too just touched on the British and India.

I remember if I passed by the Television or just sat for a moment to watch it, it was as if I could smell the air and the feelings there but at the same time I felt no connection to the British people, actors, there, but was naturally drawn to other aspects of what I saw. Its scary sometimes how ignorant I have been, LOL. One does not want to confess one knows history as bad as I know it.

I have touched before on the surface in regressions the Dutch part, lots of times actually, but it is super hard for me to announce anything really in Dutch, and in that relaxed state as well, it is as if my toungue wants to bend itself crazy and still it come out wrong. When so I am often then raising more to the surface when I should go deeper down. There has been a halt and I come out of the meditation state too. I can think the dutch words and "hear" the pronounchemnt, as I am having it, but somehow it doesn't help.

Too happy you ended it with the guy only to find someone better suited for you that was not "half-baked" as I usually say. It make me think of the lyrics in one of one of Britney Spears song, "Womanizer" "...you say I'm crazy, I got you crazy" (that is he was crazy before, or that is how I read it).

Some individuals just don't seem fully-baked to be in a real healthy developing relationship, and they might think the problem is everyone else instead of theirs. Some know it's them and that is at least an improvement, but still it is wrong to use someone like that if/when they know the little that they want to or can't give more and knowing the other one wants more. Unbalance long term.

I think me and some friend has had or still have old daddy-issues which is why I think she is drawn to men who don't treat her right, when there is someone I feel has just the right energy for her and someone who would def treat her right and do it already. With her intelligence she should see this, but because she is I think emotionally trapped with some old trauma (just as I have mine) she goes for those other type of guys. I shouldn't talk, LOL.

I think that is some tragedy in some of the lives: we go for a type that we should not be going for at all just because we have some old trauma behind us that has not been resolved. And so it keep messing up our adult lives when we should know better and when every other relationship in our lives is way more in harmony with our true selves.

Funny how it is more easier to see what is wrong in someone else's life than with one's own. When someone goes "O all men are alike!" I go "No, not true" (it is more like you go for a type of man and you don't see the rest).

I've seen the other way around too, men being badly treated by women. And men verses men (homosexual relationship).

Once when I was in a relationship with a guy that was called a psychopath by my psychiatrist, not by me as I did not know enough at all about the term, it was too obvious after few rounds that this guy could not have a normal developing relationship, if I did not know it before.

Luckily for me I used to have that with an ex before him so I knew what that was like. I think that grounded me in some ways to know something is seriously wrong with this picture, even with everyone telling me how lucky I was and how much he loved me, it was all empty.

The strategic plan the psychopath had (not the other ex) to our relationship was
1. treating me overly nice
2. shifting from hot-cold and back again
3. Just cold.
Then when he or I had backed off - he was again at stage 1! Nothing to me made any sense!

I went through that with him, some rounds with him, at the last round (for me) he was completely untouched by the history. (It is only as in recent time I have approached the subject of psychopath and learned this is their way in relationships).

That when I think about it was when my panic attacks began (they were later to be gone and I did not have any other mental issues after). When I knew he was coming after me again, and using all the people he could to accomplish it.

Even several years with no contact when he did get in contact with someone we both knew he would send messages through this person speaking of his love for me and the person looking at me as if I was a villain.

That person did not know what I knew about him. That he would do this to trap me and then came the punishment. I had left him once and thought it was strange he would not get angry. Then when he loured me back, he was always in control, he was always planning, just when I was relaxed, he let me have it. It was not at all that he took the blame for me leaving before. He would plan things and nobody knew just how he could plan them and then when I knew it - it was too late and I would be trapped.

He would try to impregnant me against my will (because he wanted a baby). Then he was at his cold phase. I would be on a street and feel dizzy and sick but it was no pregnancy, it was from the mental abuse.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-10-2021 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Bolded great movie! :)
Old 25-09-2021, 01:18 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Hi Traveler!
I found your story super interesting, thank you so for telling me/us about it. What a feeling it must have given you when you researched and found that out too! What an experience to have!
It was mindbending for sure. But it explained the connection we seem to have.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:02 AM
asearcher

Quote:
my father 'was' ...a very good friend that agreed to make .
(edited my answer as it was too long)
Hi, thank you very much for trying to make me feel better and see the bigger picture, I know you mean well.

Wonderful that you were able to end it well emotionally, spiritually, when understanding what it was all about. Sorry you had to go through all that only.

I have some thinking to do.
See, a type (male) that seem crazy-attracted to me are the types that already are or will be dominant, there will just be this unbalance there. It just keeps happening. There is something there with the energy, chemistry.

In my past life I had been married to a man like that but he was not the one to kill me off, another man was - but he had the same qualities, only worse in him. When I finally found a photograph of him - it blew my mind because it was the man I had remembered. And the same type! Always that type! It drives me nuts. I use to say I had imagined him (being in my nightmares when I was a child), they would tell me that, that he wasn't real. But he was.

I have wondered where he (his spirit) went to. He got away with what he did, of course. He did confess to parts that he had done, where he could not escape, but he would too change his statements (which I understand drove her family and ex husband crazy), but not the rest of it. That stays hidden.

When I found him and researched on him the man who killed me off died the very year I was reborn, I was reborn few years after my death. I dont know if he did it to himself, or natural, but I could see one thing both our deaths had in common. I would say a substance that could cause this and he knew that. Or someone else was figuring it out and did the same to him?

Could it be I was reborn - just to try to get the away from him?

See, I don't remember no heaven and making a deal to be reborn. I do remember still being in spirit and watching what was happening afterwards and has prove to back me up too about it. Could it have been that when he went in spirit and found me - and I went no way, I'm getting out of here?

This was a man of high intelligence, superior, dominant, very well educated - respected within the community (which did not work well for me when I was found dead, ah the frustration from it). What he put in my body to make me die, he could have put in his too and it would have resulted in the same way.

What I think went wrong in the marriage she had, her longest relationship, was that he had decided as his wife I was to be this creation of his and live in the shadows, while he would have it all. It was not that he was interested in other women, even if I think he had an appreciation of them but he knew where to draw the line, but he had so much going on in his professional life and his interests and his buddies - that that alone was cramping out from one life only. I think he was raised to become that selfish, actually. That he felt entitled.

We did not have the normal family life I think I was craving for. I dont think I cared about the money, about career in that way. But maybe that was easy to say when you had the money.

He did value family time, and I do believe he wanted to be a married man, I knew he would take me, alone, out with him on vacations to try to fix, patch up our marriage, but all and all - he was a type who did not take no for an answer - and it was hard for me to get my voice heard. He was too strong. And that has been my difficulty in the relationships I have been in - they are too strong compared to me. Not listening.

I knew he loved me, or perhaps the idea of me, and he did not think I had reason enough to split and "destroy our family". I was afraid of his responce, and his revenge - and it did came.

I think in the area where I lived in my past life it was more or less cramped with these kind of men, other men were there too, but again it was that kind - that specific kind - that was so set on me. That kind of chemistry going on.

I had fallen for it again and again and then some part into the relationship thinking hey, wait a minute!

I have done some real digging into her death, and was both shocked and baffled when finally a report came that was aquarate to my memories. It stated a friend of her had said the truth - that we had broken up before. It wasnt so what he had said: That we were in love. That we were still a couple. We had broken up!

They could not find a motive, there was a clear motive - he was angry and jealous. And he was the type who did not take no for an answer either. I was screaming at him to get out, still he would not get out. The neighbours heard it I was to read! it was a fight.

I certainly did not die as a result from the last boyfriend and I fighting and me telling him to get out. There was this idea that I would have been so upset about it I would then try to take my own life or that it had been a cry for help.

I have too read that when this happened, the police force had been cut down for financial struggles, and I guess they were hardly given the time and space they needed to do the proper job they could have else have done. They were on to him - but it did not go all the way.

This was too the times all kinds of pills and drugs, injections, were out on the market - how to prove when one is dead - I did not take it willingly but that he forced it on me by him and he watched the effect from it?

But again and again - it is as if these sort of men don't suffer the same way! What are they made of? Iron? Seriously, what are they made of? When I think it is more than enough, can't take more of the dysfunction, the pain, they are like but we just gotten started (Eh - what?), why keep coming back - don't come back. Bad idea.

I know I was very sensitive in that life, as well as in this one, and then go for guys who are just not built the same way. And we keep colliding. And still that energy there - what is it doing there?

It makes them come back when they should go the opposite direction, we're not right for each other. We weren't then and we aren't now.

Anyways, in this life too - similar story goes, it was especially obvious when I was in a relationship with a psychopath. I dont want that type to keep invading and messing up my life, or even ending my life as it did back then, even if that sounds nuts, it shouldn't be able to happen again.

I know I am in this complaining-mood right now, but it is as if I am in this car and it keeps going around in circles instead of going straight forward - where I should be.

Last edited by asearcher : 25-09-2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Ascender

Man, that is heavy. The thing is, souls are supposed to evolve and that's the reason we 'come back'. People come into our lives for a reason, to teach as well as to learn. My case is so different from yours though. From what the medium told me about our past lives together, we never ever had a successful life together as we did in our first one together. Something always happened. In another life, I was told that I was murdered by my husband for having an affair with him. He wanted me to run away with him, but I was too afraid of my husband's power. I'm glad in this life that I'm strong and independent.

I hope you find peace.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I want to find a way where I can if a specific soul, spirit show up again cut off future contact in the after life or reincarnation life/lives. How do one do that?

I empathize.

I really don't want to see or meet some of my family members in next life as well.
It is possible to cut cords and etc. for most encounters.

However, I have learned that some soul connections persist and the cord cutting is a temporary remedy, as it just reattaches again and again.
I have tried to disconnect one particular connection (actually only one), too many time, even by pros.

So, the best way is to just live with it. It took many years for me to get to this point.
Seriously, one can really dove into decoding the connection and be obsess by it; however, this kind of preoccupation with the connection really benefits nobody.

Learn how to live with it harmoniously as possible if the cord keeps reattaching again and again.
Look at the attachment and its dynamics time to time and try to be amused by it.
Consider it like any permanent things in your life, like sun, moon, sky, water, air, your body parts, and etc.
You don't have to embrace it but just accept it, as a part of your life.

You will feel much better about it, after a while.
So, try that and good luck.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Ascender
dup....................