Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2021, 03:39 PM
asearcher

how do i cut off future contact in the after life and/or with reincarnation?

I want to find a way where I can if a specific soul, spirit show up again cut off future contact in the after life or reincarnation life/lives. How do one do that?

I'm afraid too because I've had a vision of us and I dont want it to come true.

When we met in real life (this life) we had opposite experience of that. This person said never forget it and how special that moment was. I did feel something strong going on but that was my shock over my disgust over this person. Usually I would say two people feel the same way when meeting eachother.

Last edited by asearcher : 22-09-2021 at 04:35 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Seeker

Why don't you sincerely ask God for help as a normal person would instead of looking for some spell or ritual to make yourself feel powerful?
Old 22-09-2021, 04:48 PM
asearcher

My God, JKMcKay, you could have just stoped with the sentence ask God, LOL.

Just for the record spells frighten me, so there, could be right or wrong, but there it is.

I'm not out to make myself feel powerful. I just don't want to feel powerless, if you get what I mean. Something in between would be nice, if it is enough.

Still, thank you for taking the time to give me your advice, I appreciate it.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:10 PM
Guide

disgust is a strong word: what made you feel this way?
Old 22-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKMcKay
Why don't you sincerely ask God for help as a normal person would instead of looking for some spell or ritual to make yourself feel powerful?

Op never asked for a spell or ritual. And can't assume she believes in God and to suggest she's not a normal person.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Ascender

A couple of thoughts here: Just because this person is not someone you want to be with in this lifetime because of the negative feeling, doesn't mean that person will be like that in another lifetime. I think it would might be helpful if you went to someone who does past life regressions to help you find out more about your past lives with this person. People come into our lives for a reason. And to answer your question, you can break your soul contract with this person. I learned about this from Diane Stein's book "Essential Energy Balancing." There are probably other books and website that you can learn how to do this too.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-10-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Bolded great book's name! :)
Old 22-09-2021, 07:08 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
disgust is a strong word: what made you feel this way?
Yes, absolutely, I agree and I would never use that word otherwise and I apologize for it, as I usually too like people and see the good in them. I am often intriqued that we are different, have different perspectives, where it all comes from.

But I would lie too if I was to write I did not feel disgust.

There was no superficial reason at the time or any other reason either for that matter that I could figure out why feeling this way. But now that I have thought of it some more one thing I can think of and that is the dominant streak in that individual that I felt, that others may not have felt. Still in that dominant streak - there was no real sense of being protective, some dominant people can be very protective of you as well. Not this one. There is something lacking.

The vision/s have already just began and it is from the past but could to be in the future and I want to put a stop to it. I dont know if we all reincarnate from God's heaven or if there are other ways, and if this spirit comes from other ways than may not be part of the initial plan, but disrupts things, but these are just some wild theories, groundless too perhaps. This spirit, soul, person comes in strong. I just feel cold. And I want that spirit, soul, that person cut out. I can't cut it out from my past but wish to do so in the future, if possible. I understand it all with God's plan, but what if it is not God's plan to have that one around, what if there is no teachings to do with it, nothing new to learn, but it keeps coming. I know it should have a soul, a spirit, but I can't feel it like I feel it with other's. I can't feel the good. It's so terrible for me to write that, I know. I dont know if it is my own feelings blocking it or really so. I want no harm to this individual, no harm at all, there would be no point and I dont believe in that eitehr doing harm to someone else or wishing harm on someone else. Will only take one self further from the good. it isn't that. I just need it to not be in my life, if possible, past, current, future. This soul, spirit, individual has been very stubborn and forceful before.We dont' look at eachother the same way, we don't look at us the same way.

Last edited by asearcher : 22-09-2021 at 08:51 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:09 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
And to answer your question, you can break your soul contract with this person.
Hi Traveler, thank you very much =) True, but so far i have only seen the destruction of the past with quick, flickering flashbacks of memories, and no change, I cant help it, to me it seems to be the same, but could be something about me too that does it, but I get your point.

It is so baffling to me how 2 individuals can have such strong opposite reactions to one another. I have recognized soul members before from my soul group, but have to say the first one to point that out to me was a friend from long ago who had had memories of who I had been (and turned out to be right! We could prove it through records, documents, it was so amazing - and weird! At the time I did not know if to believe in reincarnation or not), I had no memories of her before but still knew somehow she was one of my own. This one here is different but still comes with a strong reaction. And then I start to think that maybe not all of us go to heaven or Gods heaven, what this place is now called where the reincarnation is planned for, the preparations. What if someone, soul, spirit, this individual came from somewhere else and it always finds me? Maybe just me thinking in crazy terms.

I was myself born into the same era, fashion, wallpapers, look of cars, as my past life self,just few years after, no wonder maybe then I would have all those memories,triggers everywhere, but I have never managed to remember going to heaven. it is not that I don't think or know if it does not exists, I've had experiences of being out in the universe and feeling the love there, and the music, when I was a child, and having what I now know is called spirit guide with me, and I was too as a child shown the split that was me but still not me - i think it is a reference to what is called twin flame. It was right at that moment when I became confused as a child in the dream, how could I be 2 people and we looking at each other, we were the same but different. It messed with my head too much and I woke up.

Religion, spiritualism was never talked about in my first family and nobody believed in ghosts and only restricted television programs back then - I don't know where I would have picked up all the stuff I had in that "dream" when I was a child. I remember it stayed with me for a long time, I was happy. It felt like more than a dream.

I have thought what if I did not go to heaven when I died the last time? what if this one never did either - and it keeps finding me. It is more a feeling as if it "feeds" of me, it sees me as ownership. Like it knows something I don't know.

God, the more I write the more crazy I sound, LOL. I dont mean to be disrespectful to anyone and to no religion, beliefs, spritualism, guess I am just still the name asearcher, LOL. But still, learning a lot.

I'm afraid to do more past life meditation but as you write the answers could be there. I will for sure look into breaking soul contract and see if I can get my hands on the book, thank you.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:42 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I'm afraid to do more past life meditation but as you write the answers could be there. I will for sure look into breaking soul contract and see if I can get my hands on the book, thank you.

I had a soul retrieval done several years ago and it triggered a very vivid dream. I was walking through the woods to go visit a friend. And I saw a wolf peeking out through the brush. Frightened, I ran to the nearest house. I knock on the door and it was open. I rush in and I am grabbed by a man who was hiding behind the door. He was wearing a wolf head skin on his head and his nose was blackened. He grabbed me and put a knife against my throat. I woke up feeling the knife against my throat, terrified. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest.

I later spoke to a medium about it. I was joking that I had a Red Riding Hood dream. But the medium told me that the dream was a past life in Colonial Connecticut. And I had been abducted by a Native brave who sought me out specifically. He had planned to take me back to his people as a way to boost his reputation. And that I'd had many lives with this man. And it began back in France in the 1700s.
We were mercenaries and close friends. We made a pact to be together always in life and in death (be careful of the pacts you make!). Soo anyway. The Native brave in my dream is the same guy that I met back in high school. And we had an on/off relationship that lasted 15 years. I loved this guy. The sex was amazing, like our souls merged together - amazing. But he just didn't want the same thing I did.
He was happy just being 'friends with benefits with no strings. I wanted those strings. I wanted us to be together (married or not) and be a couple.
So I finally just got fed up when after reconnecting for the last time and spending several weekends together at his place and he told me that he needed space.
I told him that I was going to give him all the space he wanted because I was done.
I was getting off that rollercoaster. I wanted more in a relationship and he couldn't give it to me. Shortly after that, I met the man who became my husband and we will have been married 26 years this October.

Then 10 years afterward, he started showing up in my dreams. I never thought about him and I certainly did not fantasize about getting back with him.
That part of my life was in the past and I had moved on. But he apparently had not.
The dreams were upsetting and I wanted him to leave me alone. I ran across Diane Stein's book several years later and broke the contract and the dreams stopped.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:30 AM
That made me laugh with commonality. (The op)
In 1996 I went to a therapist regarding this Afterlife ''thing'' ...and not wanting to run across my father.
I was assured ---when we cross over...it is all about love...you will not be greeted nor run into anyone you do not want to....
Ahhh, relief. :)

Now, 17 years later ---it all got settled by being given a vision of who exactly
this terrible person, my father 'was' ...a very good friend that agreed to make my life miserable,
for me to learn something, once and for all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru