Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Ascender
Is my twin flame Sophia?

I had a epiphany that the person I thought isn't my twin flame at all, then during that same epiphany Sophia showed up in spirit... is she my twin flame?

Sophia is not incarnated, but parts of her are in me, so she she is sorta living through me.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Sophia is not incarnated, but parts of her are in me, so she she is sorta living through me.

Parts? What do you mean by parts? And in what way are those parts in you?

Twin flames are the ultimate manifestation of human oneness. May Sophia be your dream come true.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Parts? What do you mean by parts? And in what way are those parts in you?

Twin flames are the ultimate manifestation of human oneness. May Sophia be your dream come true.
She comes to me in spirit so much awareness of her through my human body is the her being seen thru me.

She is a guide. I don't know if a guide can be a twin flame to a human being.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:17 AM
Master

Maybe just parts and characteristics of yourself which you desire to accept, embrace and assimilate?
Old 22-09-2021, 08:45 AM
Lorelyen

Orion Lion, I get the gist of what you're saying and I only question the twin flame idea as a gnostic simply because the spirit of god (whatever you want to call her/him/it) is within us individually and - although words are difficult - seems the illumination of one's soul.

So you might find yourself closer to the gnostic especially with the essence of Sophia within you and She will act akin to a twin flame, a very pure one if you become sensitive to Her, because She'll take a lead guiding your development.

Just my view, though.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
She comes to me in spirit so much awareness of her through my human body is the her being seen thru me.

She is a guide. I don't know if a guide can be a twin flame to a human being.

Is Sophia the person you had a romantic relationship with on this material plane? You didn't say if that relationship ended for some reason, or because she died.

How did you and Sophia meet? Was Sophia ever incarnated as a real person in a living human body? Excuse me for asking so many questions. I am interested in your case.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Orion Lion, I get the gist of what you're saying and I only question the twin flame idea as a gnostic simply because the spirit of god (whatever you want to call her/him/it) is within us individually and - although words are difficult - seems the illumination of one's soul.

So you might find yourself closer to the gnostic especially with the essence of Sophia within you and She will act akin to a twin flame, a very pure one if you become sensitive to Her, because She'll take a lead guiding your development.

Just my view, though.
Thanks this makes more sense to me than Sophia being a twin flame.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Is Sophia the person you had a romantic relationship with on this material plane? You didn't say if that relationship ended for some reason, or because she died.

How did you and Sophia meet? Was Sophia ever incarnated as a real person in a living human body? Excuse me for asking so many questions. I am interested in your case.
I met Sophia through a dream she came to me as a guide. She was never incarnated as someone I've met outside of that dream and a couple meditations. I don't mind answering questions. I felt a lot of love for her.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
I met Sophia through a dream she came to me as a guide.

Does she come to you in your dream and meditations often?
Old 14-03-2022, 11:04 PM
Ascender
Lightbulb

Quote:
Does she come to you in your dream and meditations often?
Not these days, no.