Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Suspended
Master
Some of my experiments on astral travel
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139984
Old 05-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Master
I would like to hear interesting astral projection stories involving other solar systems or other dimensions
Old 05-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Guide
When I was a kid I had a lot of dreams about falling and landing in my bed with a shove. I was in 5th grade. I used to follow a group of boys around that talked about interesting things. The boys pretended like girls had cooties so I was not part of the group. The girls were all talking about famous people, ad nauseum, and it was boring. One day one of the less thoughtful boys announced "If you dream you are falling and you hit the ground, you are dead." I started laughing and told him, no I hit all the time when I am dreaming yet her I am. Of course the others stared at me like "where did you come from?"

When I was a little older I found a novel and read it about a girl who had premonitions and could see how things happened. The story took place in the olden days when there was just one school room and everyone had to wash their hands in the same basin of water. A girl lost her ring while washing her hands but she insisted that someone stole it. The main character knew that the other girl had lost it in the water basin. The water was murkey after 20 kids used it to wash their hands and it had been dumped. She told the teacher where the ring was and then was accused of stealing the ring. Well, anyway in the story her grandfather died and before he died she knew he was dying and went to visit him in her astral body 200 miles away.

That gave me the idea to try to visit my cousin without my body (she lived about 200 miles away). I wrote her a letter and told her to think of me on a specific day at a specific time. The day and time I went to my bed and meditated, imagined walking outside to the corner and finding a stairway into the ground. I went down the stairway and walked along a tunnel until I came to a stairway going up. I walked up the stairway and found myself in my cousin's yard. I went in the door and saw my aunt making fudge, one other cousin on the phone and one playing. The cousin I was looking for was not there. I went to her room and looked everywhere for her, she wasn't there. My other cousin, had just arrived (he had been visiting us and had left about 6pm, it was after 9PM) and I thought wow, he drove fast. He did some annoying things and then went to his room. I decided to just go back to my body. I wrote my cousin describing everything I had seen. (this was back when long distance phone calls were too expensive for kids to call each other). My cousin could not verify what I had seen but it was close enough to the way things might have gone so I considered it a 50/50 result to my experiment.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I would like to hear interesting astral projection stories involving other solar systems or other dimensions

That would be interesting. I have only checked out Mars once, but had no way to verify what I saw.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
That would be interesting. I have only checked out Mars once, but had no way to verify what I saw.

That sounds very fascinating! To be able to astral project to Mars
Old 06-04-2022, 03:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
That sounds very fascinating! To be able to astral project to Mars

You can go where ever you think of. The trick is practicing in a way that you can verify that you really did see what was actually going on where ever you go, then once you are sure about your travels, that you are going where you plan, then try someplace you have never been.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'm interested in learning if anyone has teleported into the past or to the future -

So anyone, anything to say or share?

A dream I can change, a future event I can NOT change. So this is what I experienced: I was standing on a cement beam it was laying at an angle. I was looking all around me and I saw smoke smoldering out of the ground and there was destruction everywhere I looked. I was standing in front of a torn down jagged building. As I looked all around, I was thinking to myself this looks like a war zone. But I didn't see any military anywhere. Just a ton of dust and smoke coming out of the destruction. At that very moment I felt FEAR hit me. It felt like I was feeling the fear of the world. That feeling jolted me awake. I could not go back to sleep. I had this same dream 3 nights in a row and I couldn't go back to sleep all 3 nights. On the 3 night I wrote down this dream and that was the last time I dreamed it. I tried to change the dream but it NEVER CHANGED. So that's how I learned I was seeing future events. It turned out to be 911 the attack on the twin towers. I saw a photo of that jagged building I was standing in front of in a magazine about a month after it happened. When I saw that photo, that's when it hit me, I AP'ed into the future 6 months before it happened.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:36 AM
Master

That was amazing FraZZleD, awful but amazing that you went into the future and saw what happened. Did you let your family know or anyone else about it? I wonder what they would have thought of your experience.
A long time ago I went into the past. I do not know what year it was but I knew it was not from this century. I saw women wearing long skirts and other things. I do not remember a lot about it because it was a long time ago. I remember flying high up into the cathedral. That is what it looked like.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:53 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Did you let your family know or anyone else about it? I wonder what they would have thought of your experience.
A long time ago I went into the past. I do not know what year it was but I knew it was not from this century. I saw women wearing long skirts and other things. I do not remember a lot about it because it was a long time ago. I remember flying high up into the cathedral. That is what it looked like.

Actually yes, I had a roommate back then. She knows all about the gifts I've been given. She has witnessed much also. When I found the picture of that jagged building, I showed it to her and told her that is what I was looking at from the beam of cement I was standing on. Traveling in time can be fun and can be scary. It just depends on where you end up and what you're seeing. Sounds like you had a great trip. Mine wasn't so good.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:56 AM
Master

Thanks for letting me know FraZZleD. You are lucky as you were able to share it with someone and she believed you. I would not be able to share experiences with anyone not even my family.