Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell

You always like to have a little dig at people Leadville i find you extremely tiring.

Do you find it tiring that I'm not usually wrong but apologise or explain when I am? Of course it's a dig at all those who quickly go off-topic - ME INCLUDED NATURALLY.

But some members don't appear even to try to stay on-topic. That's something that I find tiring. Others only respond to certain, isolated points rather than the whole subject - and I also find that tiring!

But all this is off-topic and has become personal. Shall we now return to the original topic of Tarot?
Old 04-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
That depends on who's moving away from the threads intended focus lol.

Why does it depend on who's doing it? The principle applies to anyone moving away from the thread focus unless doing it has relevance or is a needed response to what's been said.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Sorry where is the reading section? I cannot find it. Thanks!

You can also go onto predictions and experiments it's in the same section as reading requests.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 04-07-2021 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
You can also go onto predictions and experiments it's in the same section as reading requests im planning to go on back on there my self.

I found it thanks!
Old 04-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
You can also go onto predictions and experiments it's in the same section as reading requests im planning to go on back on there my self.

Read the energy of the person above i feel would be a good place for you to visit on predictions and experiments. Im planning to go
back there and participate myself when the vibe seems right.

Last edited by Pagandell : 04-07-2021 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Psychic reading is something you DON'T to in a Spiritualist church..... Mediumship is what's demonstrated in our churches, not psychism.

I have been to open circles in 3 different spiritualist churches in London and in all of them we practiced developing are psychic skills.
For instance I remember saying to a woman i can see tthe colour yellow around you and she said that's my favourite colour.
I said to an elderly lady who ran the circle i see you in a garden she said gardening was her hobby and she was always in her garden.
When a medium is on the platform and giving messages to the people at the service they are mostly from loved ones in the spirit world.
But i remember some useing there
Psychic skills saying things like you must tidy up that spare room bringing a bit of humor into the service and the person they were talking to would laugh with joy.
I think you ought to lighten up a bit bobjob u come across as a bit of an old fudy dudy.

Last edited by Pagandell : 06-07-2021 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I have been to open circles in 3 different spiritualist churches in London and in all of them we practiced developing are psychic skills.
For instance I remember saying to a woman i can see tthe colour yellow around you and she said that's my favourite colour.
I said to an elderly lady who ran the circle i see you in a garden she said gardening was her hobby and she was always in her garden.
When a medium is on the platform and giving messages to the people at the service they are mostly from loved ones in the spirit world.
But i remember some useing there
Psychic skills saying things like you must tidy up that spare room bringing a bit of humor into the service and the person they were talking to would laugh with joy.
I think you ought to lighten up a bit bobjob u come across as a bit of an old fudy dudy.

You are free to think about me what you wish but it's not for you to tell me what you believe I should or shouldn't do. I'm sure about what's important to me and I express my approach in a way that's right for me. I don't questions the way you approach subjects even if I challenge what you say - respect

To move on, though.... Developing psychic skills is part of what happens in development groups/circles. Psychic reading, Tarot etc are not part of Spiritualism and I'm pretty confident the SNU - that is the umbrella organisation of such churches - sees things as I do. But I totally acknowledge that non SNU Spiritualist churches may have a different approach.

I'm not unaware about mediums briefly 'dipping' into psychic reading to help when needed, where a mediumistic link falters, or to 'raise the energy'. BUT mediumship is not psychic reading etc and experienced mediums avoid it as much as possible.

Now I'm not telling anyone what to do but this thread began as a Tarot conversation and I respectfully ask that we both take OUR conversation about psychism and mediumship into a suitable forum, perhaps the forum for 'Mediumship'? respect
Old 10-07-2021, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I'm a Spiritualist so this is my territory.

Are you a medium.

Last edited by Pagandell : 10-07-2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-07-2021, 06:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Are you a medium.

Are you?
Old 10-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with every thing you say.