Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

View Poll Results: Are you a sceptic of a critic or a Believer
Sceptic 4 30.77%
Critic 1 7.69%
Believer 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Master
I suspect some symbols, signs, etc show up to let you know you still are in 'contact'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Master
The last three years I've sent some good mediums and I've one or two not so good ones
You have to be careful giving it a message to someone because you could send someone over the edge but I'm careful what I say two people if it was a bad message I will not tell anyone it because I don't want to send that person over the edge I took over split the spirit world I can
But I protect myself as sage before I got the church and when I come back at short I like the Sage for protection I am not the only medium that does this a few of my friends that are mediums do the same thing

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-11-2021, 01:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Are you you a sceptic or a critic or belief that there is a spirit world that there is medium ships psychics clairvoyants

Believer and I think they like to play with us..just sayin. After this year, well I don't really have the stomach for this. I guess that makes me a critic, too.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:48 AM
Bambo

Hmmm I caint vote.... I am def a believer
Old 09-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Master
If you think you have sense of it if you think you have same spirit you have not gone bonkers or crazy because I know that myself I'm my own experiences
It's my church people it's my chat have same the same stupid icing they're saying that same spirit I have seen because I had asked for a dear what I saw clear as day but somebody else as saying that lady of I saw the other day so I am not going bonkers as a median I know I'm not nuts in the family Jane I got a funny Jane full-on Fulham gift I did I've got the phone psychic gift I'm going to learn how to use it but I need to learn to switch offot

Old 12-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Administrator
That last statement you said jo is Very important. you have to learn how to open up and close down.
staying open will drain you.

Namaste
Old 12-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
That last statement you said jo is Very important. you have to learn how to open up and close down.
staying open will drain you.

Namaste

I will learn when I tell the development class at the church because of your friend of mine forget the switch off f&I have more than that but I did a lessons at 20 I would have run the switch off but current 19 did a lot of things to me and I just me I'm not a lot of mediums died because of current lightning and they told me to do it development classes Whitchurch Whitchurch my church and I will do it myself and them to be a stronger medium I need to learn to switch off first I let spirit know I'm in charge
I am in charge not them I'll text of it go back to the light I don't mind good for us but evil want go back into the light because I am in charge I'm not I learn how to get rid of this I will do ok like when they're millions match I would work here real on the sides when I do qualify but I won't talk about my real name I am a believer I must sceptic I have a lot at church

Old 13-02-2022, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Learning how to close down should have been one of your early experiences at the beginning when you started development.

If you can't do it then you're not in control and that's never a good place to be.
Old 13-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Administrator
I agree with that

Namaste
Old 13-02-2022, 11:38 AM
Knower
I believe in spirits because I'm possessed by an evil one but I don't know if it belongs to a spirit world, it seems as if it is a part of this world.