Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Conscious use of “will”

I’ve recognized that the word “will” plays a particularly important, yet overlooked role in the English language. Language shapes how we think, and therefore, I propose that this word can be used as power to shape the way we think and therefore manifest our desires.

Like all approaches, it can be perverted and abused to avoid one’s realities of the moment. To distract oneself. Use with caution, and appreciation for how language can help us discover. What I am suggesting here is to consciously use “will” in the context of personal desire as opposed to using will in the context of labelling and reinforcing some attachment to what happens in the future.

Consider this sentence: “I will be rich.” The sentence can have a variety of interpretations. “Will” can be used to satisfy some neurotic inclination for maintaining security, or “will” can be used almost like a brave proclamation.

Neurotic example:

It can be interpreted from a neurotic desire for certainty. It can feel like lying to oneself. There is an attachment to a future outcome: “being rich”. It can come from a fear of being exactly the opposite, let’s say homeless. Or fear of failure.

Empowerment use of “will”:

“I will be rich”. Now that has a whole new connotation to it. It does not place unfair expectations on what the future should look like. It does not try to control one’s future from a desire for a guarantee. It is the willing to existence, a new, more empowering frequency. It is a proclamation of desire. Assuming of course, that being rich actually is a desire of one. It inspires perseverance based on the strength of this will to be rich. It inspires commitment to the process of being rich.

Those are my two cents.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sat2493
Consider this sentence: “I will be rich.” The sentence can have a variety of interpretations. “Will” can be used to satisfy some neurotic inclination for maintaining security, or “will” can be used almost like a brave proclamation. It is a proclamation of desire.
Just reading your other thread... and this ^ is why a person eats and eats even after full. To satisfy something. Your description of your eating habits sounds like a neurosis.

You are correct about Will be used to satisfy a neurosis. The answer to your question is here. You typed it in fact as you obviously know what you need. It is all about Will, yes. And now you need to unscramble the Cosmic messages you're getting. Not quite clear yet, reception fuzzy.

I went through this years ago. With food and other addictions. I learned to direct my Higher Will to accomplish inner soul objectives. That what I use Will for: spiritual work, soul growth. Which organically leads to physical health and mental health.

Here is something for you... A future reality exists where all is accomplished already. That is what vision is, what inspiration is: it is seeing the transformed future. In my case years ago, seeing my future where I weigh my proper weight again. Once understood, I have no reason to ever again use the word "desire." Desire, wish... that's Maya. Rather, it is done, accomplished already. Once it shines in my heart, it is Created! And from that moment on, I am fully IT. I become it, now, in this moment and forevermore. No separation.

That is what the Higher Will is, I am going to suggest. A proclamation of Done.

Love.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:55 PM
Knower
I try not to use words or phrases such.. "I'm praying for" or "Will." I feel like ysing these terms says you "don't" have these things. My understanding of prayer is to pray as you feel like you have it or its already done. One other point the word rich could imply rich with happiness, healthy, friends...
Old 29-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Master
The biggest will I got was reincarnation as a twin flame. And the second WILL I got was the children....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)