Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Master

Seth & The Proof is in the Pudding

I get this question occasionally - How can I be sure, or how can I know, or why do I think that it is The Seth, the one that Jane Roberts channeled, that I am channeling?

I think the sort answer is individual to all of you who read the channeling. Do you hear his "voice" in the message? Really that is the answer. If you don't, then you don't. If you do, then you do.

For me it is quite clear, the voice that I hear (hey that rhythms)

For you all, here is Seth's answer to this question, posed (in not quite a question form, more of a - why the heck do you believe it form, and you must be channeling your higher self, because no one else can channel Seth form) from one of the original members of Jane's weekly class.

So, Seth's answer is for them. There answer starts at the beginning of the sentence "This is for you and no other", which is his permission for me not the tell them the answer, but I did, so that's a moot point. I can't help pulling that cat's tail sometimes.....:) But it is sometimes necessary for me, because it always strengthens my belief and gets rid of the "chaf" so to speak.

Oh, and I let Seth Title this one

It is a long channeling, but only took about 30 minutes, in between getting interrupted several times. So that is how fast these things come, once you get the hang of it. If I had 30 spare minutes, and wanted to make this up, it would take me way longer than 30 minutes!

Oh, and I taught Seth the keyboard, just like Abraham taught Esther the keyboard, so now he takes it over occasionally when he wants to get his point across in a more deliberate fashion.

So I am putting this here, basically so I don't have to answer this question anymore. BTW, I'm not sure I can post such a long answer. I might have to break this up into two sections, but here goes nothing

(Good morning Seth. I want to ask you why there are so many references in your books regarding you not coming through for anyone else but Jane?

Every time I bump up against these people and tell them I am channeling you, they give me quotes that you will only ever channel through Jane. I don’t care what they think, but can you give them an answer? Because I know who I am channeling, and you never mentioned to me that I shouldn’t be channeling you. So do you have a message for them that they can understand as to why you are not staying in your box that you and Jane and Rob created that you promised them? And please be specific. I would like to know as well. I allow you access to my keyboard so that you can address this issue because frankly I’m tired of their attitudes about this. Thank you.

This gift that you have given to me, I so appreciate.)

Hello Seth.

Good morning. Settle in for a moment.

(You have given me such bliss and it has been quite a while since I channeled you regularly, for myself or anyone else. So the weeds have grown on the path, and leaves have gathered. I’m trying to clear away the weeds LOL. )

When in the course of time things like this occur, you all freak out. Yes, I did say that, and underline it. Freak out. The world is in a place right now where there is much fear, and when you tap into that fear you set yourself apart from the access to the higher realms, so we are clearing away the debris field from our side too, to reach down and blow away the cobwebs.

Thank you Seth.

Now that you are relaxed and settled, let us begin.

I am going to be taking over the keyboard, as suggested, and when I do, you will know it. Just relax and breathe and let us talk about simple things for a bit. You had a lovely day yesterday. Don’t put things in your day today that take that away. You coughed, and all of a sudden you are trying to find someone to blame for a few coughs. You are fine, everyone is fine, there is no right or wrong about all of this. You are all safe and healthy. You are coughing because your ears are itching. Your ears are itching because you have been wearing headphones too much and blocking the air flow. Go outside today and go for a walk. It is a prescription i am giving to you, for you. You will feel so much better, and you can get on with your day. Prepare your bedroom as suggested, so you will be ready for tomorrow. You will find you are not interrupted as much, and you will be more able to focus. Do your mantra before you start work, and get into your work space. That is something normal that you do that you haven’t been doing since you started working from home. This too shall pass, so when you are creating what you want to see in your day, see the world as you want to see it, and not what the news is telling you it is. Because they are liars, everyone knows that. They take a few photos and then spread fear. Some do it deliberately to sell more news and there is a momentum that comes with any fear. So don’t buy into that fear, don’t buy that momentum. Stay safe within yourself. This is a safe universe, that hasn’t changed, so don’t forget. Be kind, be true to yourself and that’s all you can do right now.

So in the course of time when people are going about their days and not thinking about anything really, not thinking about the joy that is around them, not letting it in, on autopilot, not seeing the beauty and majesty of the world around them, they miss out on so much. The feeling tones are different than what they could be. Tune yourself daily, keep tuning yourself , set a timer to tune yourself, to relate to your world from your heart and not your head, not your eyes, not your ears, your heart. The heart has all the answers that you need.

I appreciate your defending me, but it is not necessary. You will need some quiet space for this conversation, and it is one that will blow your socks off! As requested.

Thank you Seth

My dears. As we sit upon this bench together, the one that we have created to meet, we have been here many times, in different fashions, and here you can see me clearly. You see an old man, stopped a bit, but with kind eyes. I see a young woman and her counterpart, so the three of us will sit for a moment and settle in for a bit and chat about the weather so that you can get into the vibration of channeling. We communicate on different levels every day, whether or not you realize it, and to access the way of channeling that you have asked for takes a bit of work on both our parts. I am reaching down, you are reaching up and so here we meet, in our space, in this space and time.

Let us start again. Now that you are alone, you will not be as distracted, but you are still in the main hub of the house, so if we are interrupted again, you may have to be the one that goes into the other room. But let’s try for awhile and see what we can find.

Just relax and breathe. There are multitudes of possibilities that occur to me to explain what we have and I am taking a bit of time to narrow them down. But you asked, and the answer is here, it is given, it will be revealed as promised. You can do this, we have done it before, you are just a bit nervous, and I say to you, ha, don’t let what other people think of this get in your way. We have been at this crossroads before, and it never matters what other people think about what you are doing. You do it for the fun, and the joy, and the freedom it gives you and the energy and the bliss and the forward momentum. We are on our own journey together, and our journey is like no others. You can take that to the bank. It is my promise to you. And that should be all that you need. But you are concerned that, if given enough of your attention, these naysayers will spoil the pudding, and I say to you, don’t allow that. There will always be naysayers, there are many. They seek to protect the validity of Jane’s work, and that is admirable, but not what we are embroiled upon. So don’t let it interfere with what we have, cut the cord of that energy stream, and let us get down to business.

This is for you and no other. You can share it if you want, but this one is for you. I want to impress upon you that you have an agreement that was made early on. You are to be the clearest channel that you can be, and I get to speak to you and you listen and interpret my words and we have an energetic dance that we do that is unlike any others. We are co-creators, co-creating, and that is all that is happening here. The two of us, in this one space, playing together. I hope it gives you some solace, which it has, and you hope that you get relief, which you have, and now that we are settled a bit, let's begin again.

There is not anything I can say to change anyone's mind. There is not anything you can say to change anyone's mind. We are not in the mind changing game here. We are in the esoteric game of paying together in the energetic soup, so to speak. The energy that we create together because you have agreed to be here is something that, when analyzed, always will fall short of what is happening. So let's not analyze it, let's get to the fun of this creation instead.

There is magic all around you, I am part of that magic, you are part of that magic, this is magical. When magic happens, there is an energetic riff that occurs that opens up that allows this to happen freely and joyfully and foundations crumble when this happens. You came to my work with an open mind. You did not have any preconceived ideas about what you were reading. You did not have any prior knowledge of my work. And frankly you are not a great scholar of my work, and never have been. You have not studied it, you did not understand quite a lot of it, but you got what I had planted for you and that is all that counts. I plant seeds with each of my readers, so that they may share a bit of one on one time with me. You were one that was listening to the seeds that I planted, that is all. This is real, it is happening, you are not speaking to some disembodied voice coming out of nowhere. I am the Seth that Jane channeled, and you don’t need proof of that, but it seems some do.

There will always be people that doubt this type of thing, this energetic channeling space that we have created together. You will never convince them of this. They have to convince themselves. They have to believe in the possibility of it, for themselves. So your job is not to convince them otherwise, your job is to show people that it is possible, and we have spoken about this before, many times. My job is to be available, any time, for those who want to listen to me, although my voice has changed somewhat dramatically as you have noticed, I do not speak to you from the same voice Jane channeled, although I can and that is what you are hearing now and that confuses you, when I have not sounded like this voice before to you in the past of our relationship. But because you are where you are and I am where I am, we shall try to sound like Jane’s voice and see what’s up.

There is a longstanding tradition for a writer that their works are their own, and no one else shall plagiarize their works. This is a good thing, it is to be admired, I quite like it, as I am a writer as well and have written many books. I am going to take the keyboard over now and we shall see what's up.

When a student asks me a specific question, and I answer them, there is a bond between us that is created between us that exists only between us. The nature of our compassion, our love, our energy, the one that we have created, never dies and lingers on. That is the space that I am dealing with here today. The relationships that have occurred, and evolved and been forged between us can never die, will never die, and live on. And while she is not a part of that,( he is referring to me) or those, so she can never understand those agreements that I made with others, she is allowing herself to be the messenger and not the message, so let me be the message and let us begin again.

I am that Seth, the one that came through Jane and Rob, but they did not create me, I have always been myself, I was myself long before Jane and Rob and I will be myself long after. My energy is expansive and vast and not one of you can see me for what I really am, so I try to explain it in words that are musical that you can understand. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It just is.

On your world of matter, you see things in front of you that really are not real, but you accept them as real. You do not see me in this world you have created, because you have not put me there, so I am not valid as a form of matter in your world. But I am very much alive and very much next to you and very much see you and in order to bridge the gap, so to speak, and speak with me, you have to do your share, your participation is necessary for this work to begin. I can reach down, but you must reach up, I cannot do that part for you. Jane was a very fun exercise. She had an open mind, she was inquiring about ESP, and just wanted to know if it was real. I showed her it was, and so we began our journey together. ESP is extrasensory. That means, in order to find it, you must use your ESP senses.

{My question: Why are there so many references to the validity of the work and that only Jane can channel you?}

Ah,That is the rub, isn’t it? I can't undo Jane's channelings, they were hers and no others. I came through the ouija board and Jane and Rob picked me up, so to speak. You started through the ouija board, although you had forgotten that, and you picked me up in the same fashion. What Jane and I had was unique and special and I do not want anyone to think that I do not highly regard our time together, because I do. But that time has passed, Jane is not in the physical realm anymore, but you are. So you have a choice to make. Do you want to converse with me or not? That is your choice, that always has been your choice. The information is being given, it is always being given, and I am not stopping that and never have. I am well, if anyone asks. I am spry, and light of heart, and going about my business with a spring in my step and a laugh that booms. I have changed, as all entities change and evolve, but basically I am also the same. I am not to be disregarded, as so many of you are doing, blissfully and unaware that I am still here, I never left, only Jane left, and I cannot be sad about that because we still interact, albeit in a much different fashion and she is off doing her own thing now and very happy to be doing so. Jane answered the call. She translated my messages to the best of her ability, and because she was a trance channel, the messages came through very clearly. Except one. I never meant that no one would ever be able to connect to me again. This is a delicate subject, because I respect Jane and our work, but it was our work together that is to be respected. We co-created it. End of story.

That does not mean I get to be put away in a box and never let out again. I never intended that to be the case, it could never be the case, because I am energy and cannot be destroyed. If you want to access my energy, then you must do what Jane did and find me. I cannot be bothered, if you cannot be bothered, to do the work. I say to you all, with great love and respect, do your own work. Let us begin to discover each other from the ESP framework that Jane found, that is still available to any one of you.

I am not going to tell any of you that anything Jane channeled was wrong. That would not be right. What I will tell you is that I am here. I am waiting for any and all of you to find me. You have to do that work for yourself, and Jane can no longer be an excuse that you use. Because Jane and Seth said so. You can keep using it, if you like, if it comforts you, for it is a comfort of sorts. But much time has passed, the grief is gone, this is a new day. So put aside that which you believe and come and find me. Your beliefs form your reality. Which reality do you want to live in? One that can connect with me in this fashion, or one that is not about to go around the walls that were put up? I have no doubt you can all go around that wall, those walls that were built many years ago, for a reason, for a purpose, because Jane and I created them for you to go around. Your senses are lovely liars, so stop using them and ask me to help you find the way and we will meet in a time and space outside time and space and we will create our space together, but I can't be bothered to do all of the work myself.

You have to meet me where I am.
---Seth April 19, 2020
Old 08-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Seth "What I will tell you is that I am here. I am waiting for any and all of you to find me. You have to do that work for yourself..."

Wow. Ok.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Master

So get cracking, Miss H! Ha, a challenge...
Old 08-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
So get cracking, Miss H! Ha, a challenge...
Ok,
everything's done, phone's off - settled in,
going to prepare by listening to the hour of Seth Speaks.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2020, 12:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I get this question occasionally - How can I be sure, or how can I know, or why do I think that it is The Seth, the one that Jane Roberts channeled, that I am channeling? ...

Thanks for sharing.

As far as I know, on the other side everybody does what they are: guides guide, explorers explore, artists art, ... ... :)

So, if Seth is a guide (teacher) he keeps doing that, and with many guidees simultaneously. Surely, not all the guidees are aware of being guided, and not all channels call the same channel the same name, which is irrelevant out there.

In my case, I share what I learned with no expectations for others to believe or understand, with no intention of converting anybody, knowing that you can't change anybody from what they are (only they can do that), and I permanently pay attention to leave aside all my beliefs and expectations when I channel (I prefer direct knowledge downloading, although I convert it in words to understand it).

I explain but don't argue, as there can be no arguments for me.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thanks for sharing.

As far as I know, on the other side everybody does what they are: guides guide, explorers explore, artists art, ... ... :)

So, if Seth is a guide (teacher) he keeps doing that, and with many guidees simultaneously. Surely, not all the guidees are aware of being guided, and not all channels call the same channel the same name, which is irrelevant out there.

In my case, I share what I learned with no expectations for others to believe or understand, with no intention of converting anybody, knowing that you can't change anybody from what they are (only they can do that), and I permanently pay attention to leave aside all my beliefs and expectations when I channel (I prefer direct knowledge downloading, although I convert it in words to understand it).

I explain but don't argue, as there can be no arguments for me.

Thank you for this. I think I've finally got there this year, and this was my way of explaining to myself that it is not about me. I am just the messenger, and being the messenger, there is always a message for me in there somewhere - doesn't really matter the subject or who I am channeling.
Old 09-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ok,
everything's done, phone's off - settled in,
going to prepare by listening to the hour of Seth Speaks.
Well, Nameless, I knew it ---even wrote it to you, beforehand, then deleted it.

I am so enthralled by Seth Speaks (with closed cap!) -
I just don't have enough desire to channel in me....as in, on purpose.
There is so much to learn from reading and listening to Seth!

I doesn't seem to be my niche.
I did think at one time I would like to be able to read animals -
and I never have made that effort, even!
Tho, I hear it's not that hard.

I did talk to Seth inside- and told him I was open and invite him to communicate with me - even if in dreams.

You're the best!

Old 10-11-2020, 01:21 AM
Master

I didn't have the desire to channel Seth either LOL. I decided I wanted to learn to channel, and tried "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman for quite a while. It was off and on, really. I didn't do all the exercises and didn't read that much of the book. I was a terrible student LOL.

One day my girls said they would channel their guides for me, and I was like - OK I'm in! But then they made me wait, they couldn't do it right then, and then I went on vacation, and while on vacation picked up Seth Speaks and started reading it.

But when we came back from vacation, I was like - Oh, I have nothing to ask the Sky when I get my channeling session. What do I ask? I had no idea. So I fiddled around with some questions. I'd be doing the dishes, and a question would come, and I'd write it down. Then another, etc. Then I'd go read a bit of Seth Speaks, trying to understand what the heck he was talking about. Back then, I didn't know squat about any of that, so a lot of it was over my head, but for some reason I couldn't put it down, and it didn't bother me that I didn't a lot of it, I got most of the concepts.

I can't remember how many chapters I got to, but then he started answering my questions - from the book. The book was answering my questions. Not kidding.

At first, I was like - ok, that was interesting.

The next time it happened, I was like --- hmmm...that's kinda weird.

The third time I laughed. I knew somehow, and I have no clue how to this day, he was answering my questions - what I want to know is, did he "help" me write the questions, so he could answer them???

From that point on, I was in. About 3/4 of the way into the book, I heard him Speak to me in between a sentence. It took me a good paragraph before I stopped and listened to what he had said, realized that wasn't in the book.

It was like the first time, when I was writing in my journal and wrote something down I don't remember writing.

What is that saying ....stranger things, Horatio?

I have read several of his books, skimmed some others, was told by the Sky not to read some...it's been very interesting, but I am not a very good Seth student. Really. There are people that study his books for years. That's not me.

So, take what you want and leave the rest. If it doesn't speak to you, then it doesn't.

There are many paths to get to the main road......
Old 11-11-2020, 06:12 AM
Master
Nameless,

thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seth "What I will tell you is that I am here. I am waiting for any and all of you to find me. You have to do that work for yourself..."

Wow. Ok.

I don't think it's a matter of "finding" as it is a matter of raising our frequencies so we can tune into those "channels" (pun intended).

So too I believe communicating with guide(s), angel(s), seeing auras, reading Akashic records, etc., isn't a matter of search and find, but a matter of raising our frequency.

How we do that? There's the rub.