Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 21-08-2021, 03:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In many cases, I would read everything on the subject that I could get my hands on......... any I never 'got caught'.

Good advice. If nothing else, it has opened my mind to some new possibilities.
Old 21-08-2021, 03:24 AM
Master

Thanks Ocean Breeze,

It is requiring me to build inner confidence.
Old 24-11-2021, 06:33 AM
Pea Soup

I woke up today and for the first time in my life ever , I did NOT feel guilty about being honest....
It was like been set free ....
I need to speak the truth more often.....
It's so refreshing !!!
Old 01-01-2022, 11:04 PM
jaminhealth

As I age, and being retired for 18 yrs a lot has changed in my life. I live alone, and thank goodness I have a child and two grandkids in my little famiyl, and don't see them a or even talk a lot, but knowing they are in my life is comforting. If I didn't have them I don't know how I'd be feeling.

I've had a full life, full of friends and acquaintances, many have died and many just lost contact.

Today I had a couple nice calls one from my brother and another 2 friends from my childhood and have gotten a number to contact another friend from my early life. Made me feel very good....

I worked for about 40 yrs and did a lot of interesting "jobs" and all before the isolating technology craze. Lots of memories.

I'm living alone but not lonely, and don't want the responsibility of a pet.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:10 AM
Ascender

Our cat Budley is finally feeling better and being more active. It's been a couple of months that he's not been feeling well and my poor daughter has been worried sick. Turns out the supplements that he was on for his UTI and struvites that we put him on because the rx food made him sick, was making him just as sick. So now I'm cooking for him. But he's just about back to his normal self.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
I was able to do some work, in spite of the odds
Old 21-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Master
My lamb shanks were wonderful - some cookery classes in the hostel/ I’m thankful because gives me excuse to cook for scratch worldy foods… so I’m thankful for cooking and all the work that it takes to put into it… bon petite!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Ascender

My company gave out gift cards as an incentive to people who worked during Christmas week. I wasn’t able to work as I had to self-isolate, but I was still given one anyway. I couldn’t find it. I have just found it in another email account. Good on day trips for the whole year is now paid for.
Old 25-01-2022, 03:05 PM
Um, someone is apparently healed related to this forum and far far away. Thank you again, Lord.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
he's just about back to his normal self.

Wonderful news!