Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-10-2021, 09:43 PM
asearcher

does the energies want to run free?

I have noticed something about presumably energies and walls or secret places that are set up. Each time I have felt drawn to it but I can't release it. One time as a child a wall had been set up but I did not know it before, then I saw a spirit walk through it and was then later told the wall had not always been there.

At some point in a relationship I kept feeling drawn and not feeling well looking at a particular area of his home, and turns out there was something there, not visible to the eye at first.

Another time in Praque in a neighborhood I kept feeling drawn to the basements and the knowing of secret rooms and secret corridors underground between them. On a tour later on was shown this and told that was where the Jews had to hide. We had before been passing on the street and I felt it.

In a home where a wall has been set up it feels to me as if I just want to remove it, as if the energies don't run the way they should? But maybe that is just because I am mad? ;)

Could be objects too. One time in my dad's old home I used to feel drawn down the basement only he said not safe to go there and there was this connection between my name and someone else's having the same name and the basement and I could feel it when he would say my name. One day I got in there and found stacks of old schoolwork papers with the same name as mine. They had forgotten, left those when they had moved.

There are other experiences too.