Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-10-2021, 07:42 PM
PureEvil760

Death & Heaven

Heaven is here now, we're just blind to it. Blinded by our own creation. Death changes nothing, you will still be blind to it if you die. Until you make the decision to give up your own creation in exchange for what already and always has existed.

The Truth is simple, it's strange to me that people don't understand it but at the same time I remember how I was before becoming a prophet.. completely blind knowing absolutely nothing.. just beliefs, guesses, opinions.

Hell is merely the absence of Heaven, so technically right now you are in hell. And will remain there, you will be you as long as you want, death will not change this. People look toward death for answers but I say, the answers are already here now.. death will only provide you with more questions.

Do you think you know something? Great, that is your hell. You think you know something outside of Heaven. So you will treasure that knowledge in place of Heaven and keep it as long as you want. People want to be certain, want concrete knowledge, but the Truth is far beyond us, you don't actually know anything and it is a mistake to think you do... a mistake that we all make. You cannot create what already exists.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Lorelyen

As things are, while still sleepwalking through ones days, I's say people know a fair bit but understand almost nothing. It's when they wake up that understanding starts.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Do you think you know something? Great, that is your hell.
How to know without knowing? If you're a prophet, have wisdom to share with us, the direct knowing beyond words needs processing through memory and language and into a (hellish) abstraction typed onto the screen. But this hell of concepts is trying to point outside itself in the direction of heaven (the here-and-now).

Thought can't be that hellish can it, if its purpose is to transcend itself?
Old 02-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Heaven is here now, we're just blind to it.
You guys read all the wrong stuff. Grab yourself a copy of What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams, a large tub of popcorn and a few beers. Oh, and tissues, coz you'll need them.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:17 PM
Administrator
I agree with Greenslade

Namaste
Old 02-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You guys read all the wrong stuff. Grab yourself a copy of What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams, a large tub of popcorn and a few beers. Oh, and tissues, coz you'll need them.

love it - got the DVD in AZ (with bonus 'footage' of how it was made) and a copy of it here at home. I watch it once or twice a year, blub every time even though I've had it since 2004.... The beer is important to me, a Bud or two to calm my emotions.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Heaven is here now, we're just blind to it. Blinded by our own creation. ...

Hell is merely the absence of Heaven, so technically right now you are in hell.
My view of it is that heaven & hell, God and Devil are states of mind, rather than places. If God is love, then if you're in love, you're in heaven. If you're angry, afraid, selfish etc then you're in hell.

There's a Zen story:

A warrior came to the Zen master Hakuin and asked 'Is there such a thing as heaven and hell?'

Hakuin said 'Who are you?'

The warrior replied 'I am chief Samurai to the Emperor.'

Hakuin said 'You, a Samurai? With a face like that you look more like a beggar.'

At this the warrior became so angry he drew his sword.

Standing calmly in front of him, Hakuin said 'Here open the gates of Hell'.

Perceiving the master's composure, the soldier sheathed his sword and bowed.

Hakuin then said 'And here open the gates of heaven.'