Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-10-2021, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Suffering

It seems the challenges and twists of fate will never stop with this person, don't know if they are a tf or sm. Yet I'll never be free of them energetically either.

The suffering is pushing me deeper into inner work, awakening, dissolution of the egoic self. These experiences are no longer conceptual, and I'm grateful for that.

But at the same time I'm losing faith. That we'll keep finding our way back to each other after separation (either physically or romantically) as we always have before.

For many years I knew he was more spiritually/personally evolved, but staying stuck hasn't been an option and now my own growth & healing may be taking me further than he's willing to go.

Not sure there's a coherent point to this post, but need somewhere to reflect on it.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith
But at the same time I'm losing faith. That we'll keep finding our way back to each other after separation (either physically or romantically) as we always have before.
This is the core issue, I suspect - ie, your attachment to the idea of reunion. These sorts of attachments are very human and tend to be very sticky (I speak from experience!), so I'm not saying it's wrong for you to have this attachment, just that I reckon this is what you've got to work on releasing.

If you consider the possibility that you'll never be reunited with him, what sorts of feelings come up?
Old 07-10-2021, 11:47 PM
Master

you can't really control what happens with a twin... either you get together or you don't depending on the relationship you have with each other... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Either way is ok, they are just different ways of being.

a human being is right, think about why you rely on getting together so much.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:32 AM
Lorelyen

You should have no wranglings or contentiousness with a soul mate. That's the whole point. Over the years mine and myself are showing signs of drifting apart. To me that's an inevitability as we live separate lives and grow according to our daily experiences.

In my case it's probably because I spend a lot more time away from her location and the roots of our soulmate-ness become more distant in our lives. People diverge. She has a bigger family now and how she allots time is important. It can't be helped and it's no use deluding oneself that it can be avoided. We're still in touch, still go to the same activities through which we met from time to time; still have a coffee at the cafe afterwards.

And I suppose the validity is we both seem to acknowledge the situation as is.
Old 08-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Master
Coherently My twin and I —- didn’t have a sexual relationship but the flame managed to reunite us together and we kept coming up:if that meant going into a relationship with another—-some how one of us would crop up, and stop one another: we always found a way to manifest a loving, healthy relationship—- at first it was enlightening with the romantic phase , we couldn’t believe that the account could manifest us together and it would work: finding the meaning of entanglement and reuniting was indifferent and individual; some how it clicked and worked: there was this never ending sequence where we were meant to kiss and the longing wasn’t there: but we ended up falling for each other which lead to body language (leaning in ect) some how the flame wanted and needed it—- it was worth mentioning that the flame had already found a way to reunite us on the same plane: growing up together we havent entered a 1000+year plus from being children together—-but the kiss keeps coming up: I still don’t feel like we are ready yet, but falling into one another’s company- keeps coming up(which seems is the opposite of your guys attraction; who knows if your twins -separated….or soul mates but if there’s attraction there fire and with fire there’s a flame…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)