Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-10-2021, 04:34 AM
asearcher

a dream about a guy i have not met yet?

i am suspecting i am having one of those dreams again where i see a persons face, body and pesonality and then some time later they will show up in some form, it just feels the same way. Still I don't know what to do, interpret the dream. hoping someone out there could help me?

It began with that I was in this red like home a villa and I heard someone working right outside the front door and so I opened and there was this guy there trying to set the stones on the porch right by knocking them down with a hammar.

He had the kind of hair that used to be blond when he was young and had now turned into the mouse kind of color and he too had a bear but not too heavy one.

We began to talk about patterns one could buy and put up on walls as decoration and I gave him tips in what store to find them. We were now in the hallway talking. I dont know why he would be interested in that.

Then somehow, lots of it is in blur, I was outside in the back garden up on a hill and he sat down with me. Now I could see that the back side of the house had a shape of a boat and that there was water nearby. We talked. It was a legendary" story that if the house broke loose because of the water it would still not sink ;) even if it just looked like half a boat in the back, shaped :) There had been this story that one time it had been let loose and the whole house and flipped but gotten right back and it had been during a storm. For a moment i could feel the waves coming over me, then it was gone. And he said that if a boat got flipped that way it was destined to come up again, you just had to wait, wait in the water, that they had designed the boats like that. He tried to show me with his hands. (I have no idea how he knew about these things). But it was the same kind of message he was ssaing to me wait in the water, dont panic. but I had nothing to hold on too and the waves kept coming and my feet, legs were so tired. He said its going back. it was as if I could hear sounds from the boat, things cracking, wood, and the "moaning" of the boat and then I was suddenly back on the hill and I saw it from afar reaching the top again. I said we have to go inside to see if everything is alright in there (as everything had been flipped), but as we got inside nothing had changed. Even if we had seen it with our own eyes.

As I went to inspect I came to an area where there were kept things there that looked like smoeone had tried to make look old, copies, but they weren't really old but still from a different time and I looked at them with a curiousity. Like an old store in the middle of the home.Waiting to be sold off. Like bird cages in white. (with no birds in them). I was then told that The house was said to have belonged to a sailor long time ago and was now in need of renovation by the guy. But that still did not explain all those things there, delicate things like the bird cages. To me a rough sailor and those things did not seem to belong together. But then I just let it go, but that was the explaination given to me. When I had asked is this a store?

My mum was sleeping in a bedroom. At one point I went in to talk to her and say you know so and so? about the guy who had come and she said Oh, he! Oh, yes, he's very nice, is he here? and I said yes. And she said I have not seen him in a long time. She asked how his work was going (outside the house) and I said I guess fine.

I was too trying to get some sleep and went into another bedroom to do so, he carefully knocked on the door and said he had to go now, he had an appointment to make and I thought it would be polite to see him go but I could first tell he did not expect me to, so I said just a minute. I was late for that minute but he still waited, but I think I made him late.

He would before leavning tell me i know so and so (someone in my life) and I said OK and he said this was the person he had to go to and see now. And I said give him my love and he said he would.

I dont get this part but throughout the dream I was dressed in a nightgown and on top of that a dressing-gown that to me too seemed so new but the fashion of it was old. The neck of it stood up all around on its own. That and barefeet. (In real life I would not be caught dead in that thing) but in the dream I did not mind. I barely noticed. He had some pants on him that were gray and blue and widen all the way and a lether belt, brown to keep it together in the waist so the waist looked thin than those broad pants of his. I had thought it was for work, but when I think of it now I have not seen men who do that kind of work on the streets to look like that.

Then I woke up.

Last edited by asearcher : 05-10-2021 at 10:34 PM.