Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-09-2021, 07:19 PM
asearcher

A goat mask etc

this dream was about first ancestors of mine, people on both sides I know of had spiritual gifts and they were connected to me (standing in the background on each side) by ties (as one I can imagine while doing meditation and wanting to ground myself to the earth). Then to my left my biological dad came and he put his hand on my right shoulder (the one most far away from him). Then in front of me through a darkness a man appeared and he had a mask of him which was the face of a goat(!), like a real goat that had been curved out (OK, so now that is too much...). This man then took his hand and took away the mask and I could see who he was.

Then I woke up.

I have looked through a dream meaning and interprentions site searching of all things goat related but not find one where there is a goat mask.

Anyone out there? You know? (for the record it was a male goat)
Old 28-09-2021, 11:39 PM
Master

goat = naysayer (presumably because they don't tire of kicking when you try to do something with them)
mask = hiding true face

so, your ancestor was speaking of hiding the true face with endless naysaying? but that the mask could be taken off?

that is just a simplistic guess, don't really know lol...
Old 29-09-2021, 09:01 AM
Pathfinder

One explanation is that the fall of creative
spirit was it's entanglement in the animal kingdom. Thus we see in ancient history such creatures as mermaids and sphinx etc. Half animal half human with the gift of free will. This is documented very well in the Edgar Cayce readings and the book ". Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. Thus we first had devolution and subsequently evolution of consciousness towards our primordial pure state of being. The animal states being the mask or the persona of our True Self. Even in modern times a man's beard is sometimes called a goatee.. or the term " acting the goat" maybe familiar.