Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Some kind of aura?

So, I've been feeling waves in my mattress when I go to bed for about a decade now. At first, I believed it was all in my mind, then I noticed I could actually see the waves while laying. Then what really blew my mind was that I could see the waves just by standing a few feet away from the bed. Yes that's right, without any physical contact with the mattress.

Now, I post this here because I feel like it must be some kind of metaphysical phenomenon or some kind of quantum observation (some kind of reaction to the action of observation).

This is no hoax and I am hoping others will be able to do this as well. I will answer all questions and I'm willing to upload more if requested. Any ideas and/or thoughts are appreciated.

Video:
I can't post the URL since I haven't met the minimum post requirement yet.
I uploaded the clip to youtube with the title "Aura of some kind observed through the mattress." as user WhyYou.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Whoa, this is different...I will be interested in the youtube to see this wave. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2021, 09:53 PM
Newbie ;)

It's very subtle I know. Maybe too miniscule for anyone to show any interest. I mean it's an unknown force that is influencing physical matter. I think it has huge potential for research. I just don't know how to go about it.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:49 PM
Master
Everything seems to have an Aura. So, maybe it is emmanating from your bed.
Would be interesting to see if it is being 'charged' by or from you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-09-2021, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

It's certainly not. It's something I've been experiencing and doubting for a long time. It's not charged or channeled. It's always on. Happens to any mattress or cushion, even with a folded/layered towel on a hard floor. I will visit a local reiki center, though it will be super awkward because it's so slight on anything but a mattress.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by yucid
It's certainly not. It's something I've been experiencing and doubting for a long time. It's not charged or channeled. It's always on. Happens to any mattress or cushion, even with a folded/layered towel on a hard floor. I will visit a local reiki center, though it will be super awkward because it's so slight on anything but a mattress.

I'm guessing that mattress that we sleep on every night absorbs our energy. It would be interesting to see if you could detect that energy on mattresses that are still wrapped up in plastic in stores that supposedly haven't been tested out by people laying on them.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:52 PM
asearcher

hum...when we had ghosts around here there would be someone invisible laying down beside me, double bed (yes freaked me out but I was completely still), has happened another time too I woke up and there was this agian invisible body pressed against mine, I could see it.

Too I once then bough my partner then something that measures heart beat etc and suddenly in the night he began to have a kind of shakes which was weird, never had that before, and I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't, not until it passed, and we could later watch and see something had been registered with his body, sudden drop pressure I think was one of the things. another his child was to fall asleep on his side and I would be in the next room not wanting to wake up the child who had fell asleep there by accident, but in my dreams i felt this child was in danger and so I got up to check on her and the child was too as if almost one with the mattress, can't explain it, looked different but the dad was sharp in his tone of voice to me "What are you doing? DOn't wake...up", so that stoped me from going ahead, and so I went back to bed. Next morning the child came in the room and came to lie down flat on stomach on floor and said everything was spinning and all through the night it had felt so dizzy and sick and asked for help in the dreams but you didn't come to help me, and that it had felt so heavy that could not even open up the eyes. This is something that never happened to the child other times. It could all have been coincidents, I don't know, but could also be like you explain - that there is a type of energy absorbed in the area of the mattrass.

How do you feel when you have slept there?

(as for me I have had several experiences where I feel a presence, on my other side of the bed, once a grown man, the other a child, and too a lady by the end of my then luv's (where he had his feets), and again a child like on the side outside if the bedroom door open, too few times the presence of a child who climbes up in bed but noone is there, too its voice in my ear right before I wake up, steps that suddenly starts out of nowhere aruond the bedroom door to then take few steps in and then it stops, another child (real child) used to say used to (thinking) it was a child who would "knock" few times on the child's back (sleeps on the side) and when it turned no one was there, and in time got so used to it it did not turn around anymore. in the middle of the night another child would throw out any toy that would suddenly make sounds and close the door again and go back to bed, hates dislikes those type of toys these days -what i might be getting at, my point, is that maybe, just maybe, you are visited by some type of energy, beings, in dreams or if in real life, if you can see them or sense a presence or dream weird dreams? that the energies are piling up?)
Old 28-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
ghost in caravan

When i was married to the dragon we went on our honeymoon needless to say her mpther and father came with us it was quit a large caravan two ajoining bedroom which lead out onto a small kitchen area there was several clubs on the site so we all went to one of them for several drinks we got back and decided to go to bed as it had been a long day traveling to the site i dont normnally fall asleep right away but my wife does we were facing in opposite directions and i suddenly felt the sheet lift right up i said to my partner you ok but she never answered me it happened again only this time the one side of my sheet lifted right up as if somebody was getting out of bed on my side it scared the heck out of me i jumped right out of bed shouting who is it who is it i put the light on my wife then woke and said whats the matter, i said we have a visiter in the caravan who she said, a ghost a spirit what ever you want to call it. this had never happened to me in all my thirty plus years. she just laughed and said you must be dreaming go back to sleep, i was pretty edgy the rest of the night and did not sleep till the early hours well at least thats what i could remember of