Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Master

Feeling as if almost waking up

Hii,

Posted about this before. I’m feeling/sensing a body (physical in nature) around or in the place of my current body. However it feels highly drugged, yet slowly waking up.

I can blink there now. When I do, my sight here disappears as if closing my eyes. However I have filmed my eyes to see if they were closing or not. They were just passively open. No single twitch except for what was natural due to my emotional nature (so no blinking).

Sometimes I can feel myself nearly waking up. As if the flows through that other body are different. Let’s assume it’s on drugs and the body is decreasing in the drugs absorbed or taken in. So it slowly becomes more mindful.

I could slightly sense a face just a moment ago. Like my own face. But not inside this experience. Yet very physical.

Sometimes I can sense voices around me. As if there are very real voices but yet not from this place. It’s somewhere else.

It feels weird and surely need some venting to do about this. Yet no one can seem to tell me what I’m experiencing. Thus facing the unknown.

I’ve been learning a lot and facing a lot. It feels almost as if I’m in a space station now with the limitations that are in place usually. It all feels so unreal.

I’m so curious how this all turns out… it seems almost magical. But also very real yet surreal. I’ve been here all my life, in this world. Imagine if I would wake up to another… that would be ultra cool and ultra weird.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 22-09-2021, 12:17 PM
asearcher

I think I know what you mean. Do you feel it right before coming real to your own body and waking up? Or it seems you are maybe like someone I know- just do it and without my usual confusion?

I have had this since I was a little girl and it felt confusing to me and I sort of went in and out. I feel still connected to the one body in bed. I dont know if one is suppose to feel it like that. It is difficult to tell it in words. I feel it and sometimes see it as if one reality is on top of the other. The way the experiences go is that I see it only in this state of mind or in this body with those eyes
When something wrong happened to me once in hospital I still have trouble understanding if I talked for real. I know I looked for real but they said I was out-out, but I looked and when I spoke nobody answered me and everyone ignored me. I know I was looking at the doctor when he spoke those words (but they claim I was out), I did not just hear it. I could have been using this other body but not knowing I did?

From what I was told on this forum we have different astral bodies, and you are shifting from one to the other and still you stay connected, thats what I can imagine this is. I'm just happy someone else is describing this.

I know what you describe about the eyes, I do that too - in that state. Lots of times my real bodys eyes have been closed but this other body that I first think is my real body has its eyes open. It is often as if I am slightly on top or moving about inside the real body but I feel very light and then I sort of go down maybe, not sure what it is that I do, and then I open my real eyes. Lots of times when I have opened these other eyes in the middle of the night when I see. Very often I think my body is positioned one way. It is not. Very often if astral traveling or lucid dreaming or both combined, interuptions, when those other eyes are open and I feel connected to this other body (in bed).

I have on random heard a voice communicate to me but it is right before I wake up for real and then I wonder if I dreamt it or not but I have heard it too as if trying to wake me up and then it comes from the outside - like right into one of my ears and can't be dismissed. That one is confusing - because I don't know if that voice is real. If others have heard it. That's when I have to go and check and do so casually.

Last edited by asearcher : 22-09-2021 at 02:33 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Ascender
Imagine you had a really restful night of sleep.
You had dreams, you don't remember much of them, whatever, they are dreams.

You jump out of the bed to make yourself coffee and breakfast because you're super hungry. You have plenty of energy, and you want to go out for a walk or run. Yet, everything is just as usual, except that your mind is clear, and you have plenty of energy.

That's the present moment, that's the reality you should wake up in!
Then you'll see what you do with that energy, but first, you should wake up in that state as much as possible :)