Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-09-2021, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Insights on TFs both seeing other ppl?

Hi everyone! I have a confirmed Twin Soul, and of course i love them very much...I am the awakened one and my Twin is sleeper/consciously unaware but there are signs they are subconsciously aware. Sparing our whole long story and how I came to find out what our connection was, my Twin is definitely seeing someone else. This was really hard to deal with at first, but I knew it was inevitable based on the directions our lives need to take before Union...anyway, my Twin and I are right now in open communication despite this, and they still express attraction to me, at least physically. I do the same. I am at this point not even sure how to feel about my Twin's 3D/2D partner anymore, since I am also kind of seeing someone else and just went on a nice weekend date etc. with someone else. It's weird. I like this other person a lot and being with them is really nice, but I sometimes think of how I wish it was my Twin, and my TF is always in the back of my mind. Is my Twin feeling the same? How could they not be, if we are Soul Twins? Like we have our partners but in the spiritual realm it will always be us, Twin Souls, together and pining for each other. I think my Twin thinks that the soul connection they seek is in someone else when it's always been in me, whereas I am aware of our Twin connection.
tldr, my Twin and I are both basically dating other people but are still in open communication (just not about that particular subject.) We're both just doing the same thing... very Twin-Flame-y if you ask me.

Anyone else ever experience this or have any insights? Idk just wanted to spill my thoughts!!
Old 06-09-2021, 01:05 PM
Master
My twin flame manifested when I was going to cheat ...and poked me in the face.so I would say personal that it’s not something I can undertake...there’s not many women here for a cold blooded male..but I’m happy with my flame....she isn’t always here but when she is things are great, that was just my twin telling me her thoughts on the subject...but I couldn’t see why things are similar- some times you need a sign or for them to tell you... if they are expressing feelings for you and your expression then back then maybe in the future there could be something... I know my accounter was brief, but verily told me the rules, I wasn’t even sure I had a twin flame on the account back then...I almost made a mistake ... everything turned out alright...still waiting for our reunion...all I can do is stay positive...that was manifested from 4D to 3D and it happened quick.. maybe something similar will happen?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Master
I don't find it twin flame-y at all.
One is usually more awake than the other, but when you really are TFs the connection and pull is so incredibly strong it is almost impossible to be open to another. There may be some issues to work out, but these tend to be on a whole different level from for instance Twin Souls.
Twin Souls are also a very high and close connection but there's usually still a helluva lot of mirroring going on and it can be very difficult. They don't always get in relationship, or when they do they often part in the end.
Twin Flames don't mirror on that level anymore. When you are TFs you both have come quite far with personal and spiritual development and growth. If not, you're not a TF (yet). Maybe then next life.

In short, often connections are mistaken to be TF because other soul connections are very similar, yet not the same. Even a Karmic connection can have very similar pull and click and so on. Karmic has a real bad name, but these relationships aren't necessarily bad.
The same with soulmates, Twin Souls.
Old 06-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

We are twins! We cannot forget each other no matter where we go in life. My Twin being unawakened it probably confuses them more. All TF journeys are different and i've seen enough of my own different kinds of soul-relationships to know. It's just a weird time in our journey.