Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder

Free Soul Retrievals

Hello SF Folks,

I have recently completed shamanic training in a process called Soul Retrieval. I am looking for volunteers who may be interested in receiving a soul retrieval, free of charge. My only requirement is that participants answer a questionnaire and have a follow-up chat with me two weeks after the session. My goal is to perform at least 20 soul retrievals.

The reason I am doing this is to gather information about the results of this process, to see if it makes a positive impact in peoples' lives. I am new to the practice of using shamanic journeying to help other people and I am attempting to gather information that could serve as confirmation that what I am doing is working and the messages I receive are relevant. (I have been journeying on my own since 2015 but have only just recently sought training in how to use this connection to help other people).

For those unfamiliar with soul retrievals, it goes a little something like this. Many cultures have variations of beliefs around the concept of soul loss and soul essence retrieval. The basic idea I am personally working from is that when a person experiences a traumatic event in their life, a piece of their soul essence could break off and leave them. This could have adverse consequences for their life moving forward, from just feeling generally "off" and not being able to access their full sense of self, to potentially having more pronounced ill effects. The practitioner's job would be to go into a trance-like state in order to enter "non-ordinary reality" (aka the spirit world) and to retrieve this soul essence for the person. The practitioner generally has one or more spirit helpers who assist them in locating and retrieving this essence. Upon return, the essence is "blown" back into the body of the recipient.

I would essentially be performing the above process for anyone who is interested. I would be offering sessions via Skype or Zoom video chat. I don't have an estimate for how long it would take, as it varies. I may or may not receive information to go along with the soul essence retrieval. I will not ask for you to provide me with information about yourself or the healing you are hoping to receive, and I prefer that you do not tell me ahead of time. All that I ask is that you provide me with your name and your email address, so that I can send you the questionnaire two weeks after the session. I would also like to have a follow-up video call two weeks later, to talk about whether you noticed any differences in your life.

If you have any questions or would like to participate, comment below! I will schedule them in the order that the requests are received. :)

Thank you

P.S. I only use the word "shamanic" because that is the word that people tend to be most familiar with these days, to indicate a process of using a trance state or altered state of consciousness in order to access the spirit world and work with spirt entities. The word "shaman" actually comes from Siberia and is used to specifically describe their medicine people/spiritual practitioners. I am not Siberian, nor do I call myself a shaman. I also do not use Native American practices, nor do I claim to be of any other culture or ethnic background. I am predominantly Western European in ethnicity, and I do sometimes pull loosely on Celtic practices in my work. However, what I do is largely lead/guided by spirit and isn't necessarily based in any particular culture/ethnic group/religion/etc.
Old 27-07-2021, 10:51 AM
Master

Hii, I’m interested but also a bit scared. And I don’t have good wifi for a video call. But we can try because I do have a little wifi