Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 11:27 AM
somoo

Dr. Zakir
scientist of Religions Comparison

Much of the false news about Muslims in the media is believed by ignorant people

and I don't care what the fake media thinks

So that I don't judge people ignorantly

Watch: Zakir Naik responds to allegations; ‘I haven’t inspired terrorists. Media’s act is devilish’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyNs6P1hVs

Does a Christian enter heaven or hell? Great answer from Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MukBJQT2VYM
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Everyone needs God
I explain to you and others real life through the Qur'an
Logic, science, rationality and spirituality without illusion or falsification of facts
This is not a distortion of reality
God created our mind
To distinguish between right and wrong and gave us the free will to choose which path to take in our lives and I as a Muslim against fundamentalism

Fundamentalism was born in America in the Western world, a group of Christians are hostile to rationality and scientific thought, and are satisfied with spirituality, and the basis of their religion is false and their book is distorted only to mislead people and drown them in the darkness of false spirituality

Yes, we enjoy life, marry, have children, go on trips, etc.
But
Death will not wait one,

you can die at any moment

Death is a ticket of no return

Many priests and preachers in churches mislead people through the corrupted Bible while they know that Islam is the truth.

So
If you know that Islam is the truth and deny it

And if you know that the Bible is distorted
and yet you continue to invite people to believe in false Christianity and delusional spirituality
You will be alone in the grave,
the church will not benefit you,
and worldly gains will not benefit you
You will be held accountable and stand before God
Only your good deeds and faith in the One God will benefit you

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One

1/2 لماذا الإسلام؟ | حوار هادئ بين منصور وهاشم وزائر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDpmfaPFUQ

2/2 لماذا الإسلام؟ | حوار هادئ بين منصور وهاشم وزائر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLgKy2me1Fo
Old 01-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account
So basically Somoo, those who have opinions different to your own are by definition "ignorant", Christianity is false, and all spirituality other than as you understand it is delusional.
I suggest that you come out from the Islam section and seek to share your own spirituality and opinions on the many other sub-sections here.
Thank you.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Master
'Quote somoo,
Many priests and preachers in churches mislead people through the corrupted Bible while they know that Islam is the truth.'

And many Muslims and Imams in Mosques mislead people through the corrupted Quran while knowing Islam is not the truth... Mybe 'Apostasy Laws' play a part.... I personally know one.....
Old 01-09-2021, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cobbler's Apprentice
I suggest that you come out from the Islam section and seek to share your own spirituality and opinions on the many other sub-sections here.
I don't think that is good advice.

Somoo has expressed his beliefs in the Islamic section. We chose to come here to see what he has to say. He has the right to express his views in his forum and his thread. He has considered our comments in good faith.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:34 PM
somoo

الله أكبر!! سيدة إنجليزية تنطق بالشهادة بعد أن اكتشفت أنها مسلمة ولا تعرف

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqiIhht6cwU

ملحد يسأل شمسي عن الخمر في الجنة Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEuH7Ezbjs

معتنق يروي قصته! Speaker's corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCW1vmsSyc8
Old 01-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
I don't think that is good advice.
Somoo has expressed his beliefs in the Islamic section.

Yes, he has. His view is that views other than his own are ignorant, false, deluded.

But of course he can choose where he posts.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cobbler's Apprentice
His view is that views other than his own are ignorant, false, deluded.

You know what? I wonder if we are not all like somoo: viewing views of others as ignorant, false and deluded when they are opposed to our own. The only difference is that somoo let us read him like an open book. He has no guile and childlike. Jesus did say that Heaven is made for such as him.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
You know what? I wonder if we are not all like somoo: viewing views of others as ignorant, false and deluded when they are opposed to our own. The only difference is that somoo let us read him like an open book. He has no guile and childlike. Jesus did say that Heaven is made for such as him.

While I would agree that there is maybe a bit of somoo in all of us, throughout my life while having my own views, even Faith allegiance, I have often drawn from others whose allegiances have been otherwise. Given some of the deep commonalities between Faiths, this would be much to be expected in anyone who chooses to see others as those who God/Tao/Reality/Amida/Allah has already touched and not simply as someone awaiting MY "truth".
As far as "becoming as a little child" is concerned, "for of such are the kingdom of heaven" I would suggest that you are very wide of the mark.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Master
The interesting part about Spiritual Forums is people are allowed to talk about subjects that some might not like to hear. For example, how many times in the Christian Forum, people from other belief systems, denounce Christianity because of "Inquisitions" and their dislike for Yahweh. They have that right and those people see nothing wrong in doing so. Everybody has a right to express their opinions.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
EXCERPT
Much of the false news about Muslims in the media is believed by ignorant people
and I don't care what the fake media thinks
So that I don't judge people ignorantly
NICE POINT

It is common for people to claim this group or that group is 'no good' because of a few radical people.
Christians are constantly accused of doing Inquisitions, etc. by non-Christians claiming their religion is superior.
But if you look at some of the other religions, such as Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., you will find that they also have some people that make their respective religion look detestable.

Sometimes, people accuse certain religions of certain bad things but forget to look at their own religion which they have members that are doing some really bad things also.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Closed Thread