Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 19-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Lee

I visited the spitualist church again sunday night 17th dec, and had another fascinating reading. A friend of mine came through who had died in a car accident a few years back, but he didn't give his name. First he mentioned ...glad you got rid of the dodgy shoes, but you've still got a dodgy pair left you need to get rid of.........WELL if you go to my previous post, it mentions the pipe leak in the shoe cupboard that i had to clear out , because most of them went mouldy including old shoes i'd kept for years.

She said he wants you to look under your car bonnet because he is showing me those things that go up and down in holes, and they are just over the spark plugs..........i said "pistons" lol....she said yes but she's not very mechanical etc.....he said two of the pistons head gasket needs attention before it costs me too much money ' i mentioned the word gaskets' So i'm gonna get my mate to have a look soon......i'll let you know the outcome

he also said that i know someone with a dark car and this person has a passengers side wobbly wheel..........i asked some mate at work and one of them has a wobbly wheel, because he went down a ditch a couple of weeks back, he said "i aint gonna have an accident am i" i said no but you must sort it out.

he also said i'm sensitive to spirits 'that i am'
and i worry about money too much...i have been for sometime now
he told me told stop keep bloody worrying about money all the time
Old 21-12-2006, 03:08 PM
spiritalk

revpo: check out: www.nsac.org for all that is happening in Spiritualism in the national view.
Other sites include some Spiritualism by online attraction and by courses of study.

Indiana has one of the large Spiritualist camps that have summer programs.

I am an Ordained Minister in Canada and our site allows for study from all over. Visit us for interesting discussions (as well) http://groups.msn.com/spiritualwisdom

God bless, J
Old 10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
spiritalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic sue
I'm a spiritualist too - although I practice in my own way. I wrote an article and made a diary about my beliefs for BBC Faith website - have a look if you get a chance and are interested.

I used to sit in circle but don't at the moment. Looking for a closed circle - there doesn't seem to be one around here.

Nice to meet others of the same thinking!

Sue x

While you may not follow Spiritualism as such, they do welcome people to their circles. It might be a source to find some spiritually minded people. Just a thought...

God bless, J
Old 10-01-2007, 11:00 PM
spiritalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystfied
I just found out the other day we have a Spiritualist church,here where I live. So as soon as I find out where and when they hold there service I plan on joining.
Did you find the church? Where in Ontario? I am in Etobicoke (Toronto) and we have several here. It excites me to see someone close to home.

God bless, J
Old 10-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Mystfied

Thumbs up

Hi Spiritalk
The church I found is in Orillia ,service is held every Sunday evening,because of other things happening I have not had the chance to attend yet.
But I was invited to a Circle last Thursday evening and that was quite an experience,I do look forward to attending more or maybe hosting one in my home if the oppertunity arises.
Old 16-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Daisy, the reading i had has now become fasinating to me, the reason being is that what i didn't mention in my post ,because i thought it would be irellevent, is that i was told that i'd be taking a holiday in Grand Caneria, now i dont even own a passport and never go abroad for an holiday, so i thought no not me.
Well i'm leaving home after xmas to share with my girlfriend who has recently told me that she is gonna get me a passport, and take me on holiday to Tenerife. When she mentioned that, i straight away thought of the spiritualist. I asked my girlfriend ' Tenerife.. is part of the Grand Caneria isn't it ? she said YES and i just felt all tingles over my head and down my legs and ankles etc. For something that i thought was irrellevent had now potential qualities.

The other fascinating part of this reading that i found out to my horror early hours this morning 3:30 am, is that i was also told about some plumbing that needed fixing..............i said to the spiritualist, i've got no trouble with plumbing at home. and i said what sort of plumbing, she said she can see pipes, i said nope all my pipes seem ok....and when i mentioned this to my wife, she said it may have been the blocked sink in the bathroom. Well it certainly weasn't the blocked sink.
We must have had a leak in the downstairs shoe cupboard for sometime because when my wife went downstairs she slipped on water all over the carpet that had come over a leaky boiler pipe situated in the shoe cupboard, and we had to call out an emergency plumber. It must have been leaking for sometime and got worse over night because lots of shoes had turned into mould.

So it seems like i did need this reading after all and has taken three weeks to make some sense of it

lee i had a reading once from a medium but rather than spirit communication as such he gave me a list of things he expected to happen for the future too i was saying 'no way is that going to happen' it took 5 years but everything was exactly as he said it would beisn't it great when it does
Old 16-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I visited the spitualist church again sunday night 17th dec, and had another fascinating reading. A friend of mine came through who had died in a car accident a few years back, but he didn't give his name. First he mentioned ...glad you got rid of the dodgy shoes, but you've still got a dodgy pair left you need to get rid of.........WELL if you go to my previous post, it mentions the pipe leak in the shoe cupboard that i had to clear out , because most of them went mouldy including old shoes i'd kept for years.

She said he wants you to look under your car bonnet because he is showing me those things that go up and down in holes, and they are just over the spark plugs..........i said "pistons" lol....she said yes but she's not very mechanical etc.....he said two of the pistons head gasket needs attention before it costs me too much money ' i mentioned the word gaskets' So i'm gonna get my mate to have a look soon......i'll let you know the outcome
he told me told stop keep bloody worrying about money all the time

please do let me know lee, spirit don't always give names as other things they say is proof enough i struggle with names when i give readings quite often, yet other things are as clear as a bell, i'm glad you're getting something out of this, have you joined a group yet or are you just attending the services for now and what do you think of the philosophy (message too short??????? )

he also said that i know someone with a dark car and this person has a passengers side wobbly wheel..........i asked some mate at work and one of them has a wobbly wheel, because he went down a ditch a couple of weeks back, he said "i aint gonna have an accident am i" i said no but you must sort it out.

he told me told stop keep bloody worrying about money all the time[/quote]
Old 16-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Suspended

hey daisy x x x x
im a spiritualist as well ,
spent time in the church completed healing course and for a was healing leader in the church , but spirit had other plans for me so i left x x x x
have a new age shop where i do healing (when required ) but also have some more thingys in the pipe line x x x x
love and light x x x x
whitewing
Old 16-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account
hiya whitewing, your shop sounds great, isn't spiritual healing good, the church is a great place, will chat with you some more soon it seems we have much in common, take care xxx
Old 03-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Nomad

I suppose I am a spiritualist, it took a long time for me to call myself one, I am not keen on calling myself religious as I have always been somewhat skeptical of anything that I could not prove or see for myself.

I stumbled onto a spiritual site that claimed to give readings in a chatroom and basically went in to see how crazy these people were.
Within a year i had a rather shocking wake up call when I got the weirdest feelings that caused me to seek out medical advice ... :)

Looking back I laugh now, but it was my first introduction to feeling spirit, and it took me a good 6 months to accept what was happening, (very hard to go from a skeptic to someone claiming to feel spirit).

I am still very much a novice, but a keen student in mediumship, recently started looking into healing.
I have sat in circles, mainly online, I am quite a shy and nervous person so I have only sat in a handful of real life circles at a local church.

I am finding it to be a very slow and long road, and cannot yet claim to have any earth shattering visions of guides etc, but have managed a few readings for people that convinced me that it cannot all be my imagination.

It is good to find sites like these to know that I am not infact crazy, which I believed for some time ...