Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
One possible way to read tarot

I've understood that there are many ways to read tarot.

I have discovered one good for me these last days.

I experienced that I didn't get any good answers.

I sat looking at the Magician from The Black Cats Tarot and noticed a set of black and white candles. This black and white thing can be seen many places - also at The High Priestess in Rider Waite Tarot.

I thought of astrology and the planet Saturn that is said to have two faces. The Moon had two phases. And the sign Cancer has a symbol looking like a 6 with an opposition 9.

I wondered what it could mean.

Then I thought, why not turn the question around. Let's say black is the color for what we believe is truth, then white is the color for what we believe is a lie. But is it really so?

I had a question in mind - why do I suddenly feel this strong fear? I did a normal reading with this question, but I couldn't relate to the cards I picked. Then I turned it around and asked: Why do I feel absolute no fear? And I did a reading with this question, and I promise you the answer was insightful and an eye-opener. You know - when you know the answer but really don't know?

So why lie in the question you ask? Why turn it upside down?

Could it be because that one lie to oneself? Could it be that other lie to you? Could it be to escape that the body rhythms control our life (pee, eat etc.) and that we by turning the question upside down is getting the right spiritual answer? Could it be an original sin we need to avoid?

Well, I don't know why, but I wonder - why do people tell us to not lie? Would a "white question" bring an answer in other realms like dreamworld etc?

It's a mystery - but I've found one alternative way to read tarot :-)