Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Master
14. What is dormant and ready to come into the light?

Temptation. Not being so hard on self, and let lose so that the many different aspects of self that are light and not so light come all together. Embracing everything and feeling at ease with everything, losing judgement of self over small things.

15. What part of your being could use more light?

Magic carpet. Maybe to travel for reasons other than leisure, as there is preparedness for it
Old 15-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
13. What do you need to open up and bloom like a flower and spread your fragrance?

5 of Cups

to let go of my attachments, not fear loss, embrace change and go with the flow more.

14. What is dormant and ready to come into the light?

6 of Swords

movement away from my troubles and into better times; a fresh perspective, recovery, a journey, increased positivity.

15. What part of your being could use more light?

Judgement

the part of me that tends to blame others, my attitude that needs to be liberated, old patterns and behaviours that aren't serving me.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Master
16. How are you not allowing yourself to be abundant?

King of Pentacles

my relationships are suffering because of my obsessions with other things.

17. What seed are you sowing with your thoughts, words and actions? Draw three cards for thoughts, words and actions.

thoughts: Wheel of Fortune

one of taking responsibility for my actions more

words: 8 of Wands

sudden flashes of ideas and actions that are generated by my reactions to events around me

actions: Ace of Swords

something that needs to be expressed, facing up to challenges, believing in myself more, leaping into things more

18. How could you prepare your ground for what you want to grow?

Knight of Wands

by being a little reckless, being passionate about life, not fearing my restlessness but doing something with it, expressing my daring streak and trying something different
Old 22-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
19. How can you trust and follow the flow?

The Lovers

by being true to my values, seeking wholeness, allowing myself to be drawn to others, knowing what's right and wrong for me personally, wanting union, taking responsibility for my choices, being aware of who I am and the value I place on my relationships.

20. What is ready to Blossom?

Knight of Cups

either my own self love and ability to "save" myself, or a relationship that is very romantic and passionate, perhaps over the top or where one person wants to save the other from something.

21. Summer solstice spread.
- How can you best shine your light?

The Sun

with open, honest communication, sharing, positive energy, creativity, growth, believing in myself, and going after my goals and dreams

- How can you be nurtured by the lake?

The Magician

by realizing my own potential and focusing on my goals, being flexible, communicating, listening to my inner voice, adapting to changing circumstances

- How can you glow so you can give light to others?

7 of Wands

by sticking to my beliefs and values, standing up for those who need defending, being resolute and strong, standing my ground, asserting my needs and rights and those of others, not compromising, resisting my fears, having the courage of my convictions

22. How strong are your roots?

5 of Wands

strong in fighting ability, well versed in struggling and feeling the world is against me or even that I'm at odds with myself
Old 23-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
23. How is your connection with the earth?

The Magician

I feel like this card says that I have an existing and positive connection with the earth, representing the way I work with it through my pagan beliefs.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
24. Attending your fire spread. What will feed the fire?

Judgement: me atoning for my past, walking a new path, not placing blame, acceptance

How is it best for you to attend to your fire?

10 of Cups: by engaging with my family, enjoying emotional fulfillment and a sense of belonging, focusing on my relationships with loved ones first and foremost

How can you stay in touch with your inner creative fire?

10 of Swords: by staying in touch with the suffering that I've felt and still feel, creating something beautiful from my pain, as well as from the resulting enlightenment

25. What seeds are you sowing for the world?

8 of Cups: changing things, helping people leave behind difficult situations and move to somewhere better, aiding people on their journeys of self-discovery, and looking for my own spiritual and emotional truth

26. How can you contribute to the world?

9 of Swords: remembering and helping others remember that it's always darkest before the dawn; helping people who are in that dark place so that they can come out the other end.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Master
27. What in your life is bearing fruit?

Knight of Swords: my ability to not rush into making decisions without careful thought. being able to stick to what I need without worrying about upsetting others.

28. How can you connect to your wild side?

10 of Swords: by dropping my emotional baggage, liberating myself, saying goodbye to the old me and decluttering my life.

29. How can you invite more creativity into your life?

The Sun: through sharing, joy, positive energy, growth, expressing my dreams, having positive thoughts about being more creative, and moving on from my darkness

30. Advice to take with me from this challenge.

The Hanged Man: it's time to let go of aforementioned emotional baggage, and soon I'll be released from my pain as I open my mind to live for the moment instead of the past