Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Experiencer

9. What card is your mirror today and what is it reflecting back to you?

Knight of Cups

Love... intuition... dreaminees... maybe even a little romance.

10. The hanged man spread. Put the hanged man in the middle. To the left -- where am I stuck. To the right – fresh perspective.

Left: Queen of Swords
Right: Devil x

This seems to be telling me that I am stuck when it comes to overthinking things. What I need to do should not involve thought and should be simply experienced.

The fresh perspective tells me that it is within me to overcome where I am stuck and that I can self-liberate at will by relaxing and letting go.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Master
10. The hanged man spread. Put the hanged man in the middle. To the left -- where am I stuck. To the right – fresh perspective.

where I'm stuck: The Star

my ideals and expectations are so high, no one can live up to them, not even me

a fresh perspective: The Fool

get back to my childhood enthusiasm, optimism, joy; I need to let go of my worries and hangups
Old 10-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
11. What would help you love yourself more?
Quite unbelievable... 1 of Scrolls - On Track
Again! I keep getting that card over and over. I guess it's really time for me to get going, no more waiting and hesitating. I feel this has to do with going out more, socializing more, also when it comes to love & dating.

Clarifier that can be drawn with this card as to where I am/came from: 2 cards fell out:
5 of Keys Wishes Fulfilled and 19 Reflection (MA card).
I guess I've spend enough time focusing on what it is I want and need in order to be fulfilled. Time to now start heading into that direction, taking action so they can manifest.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Master

1. Draw one card as guidance for the month of June. What is here for you? The World

- Everything!
I'll be guided to accomplish my goals and dreams. God is good and is with me all the way!
Old 11-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Master

2. Look through your deck and pick one card for where you want to be. Draw another card for where you are now. Then draw one or two cards for guidance on how to get from where you are to where you want to be.

- The World (where I want to be) ----Accomplished
- Seven of Pentacles (where I am now)------Waiting, having to be patient to see desired results
- The Chariot (how to get there)-----------Committment to hard work. Never stop my motion of putting in efforts toward the desired goals. It's already in full swing movement. Stopping now to swing in an opposite direction would be stupid.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Master

The Lovers

acknowledging and embracing my individuality more, thinking about what self love actually means to me, taking responsibility for my choices, being more aware of who I am and the values and expectations I place on myself.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

King of Coins x

Looks like not "what" but rather "who." He is reversed so maybe that means generosity from this king would help.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

12. Finding balance spread. In what aspects of your life are you holding back? Where do you feel you were not enough? How can you find balance?

Holding back:
4 of Cups
Wheel x
6 of Coins
Base: Queen of Swords

I seem to be holding back when it comes to concentrating. The wheel x and 6 of Coins tells a story of rejecting advice. Not intentionally, but rather it's just a work in progress and I have to get used to the new way of dong things at my own pace.

Feel not enough:
9 of Cups
Hierophant x
6 of Cups
Knight of Wands x
5 of Wands x
Base: 7 of swords

It's like the Base cards is saying, "You want this listed in alphabetical order, or in order of importance?" Haha.

I guess I feel like I'm not good enough when it comes to my studies or making my teachers happy. I also don't feel good enough when it comes to being in love, or being as strong as others.

Find balance:

6 of Wands x
10 of Wands
5 of Wands x
10 of Cups
Base: the lovers x

I can find balance by not expecting success. Just do the work even if it means I will falter. When I can let go like this, I will then be able to go above and beyond my limitations and be successful as well as balanced.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:08 AM
Master
12. Finding balance spread. In what aspects of your life are you holding back?

The Chariot

control of my thoughts and feelings, sticking to the right path, determination, success, taking risks, adventure, doing something with myself

Where do you feel you were not enough?

7 of Cups

I have grand illusions about my life and none of it is anything I have, so I think that I'm not enough because I don't have those things

How can you find balance?

3 of Cups

by focusing on my friendships, celebrating what I do have, taking a team spirit approach to life, enjoying my abundance, focusing on my healing, making new friends, sharing my happy feelings, engaging in a sense of community, trusting others
Old 13-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

13. What do you need to open up and bloom like a flower and spread your fragrance?

Weird question, but OK.

2 of Swords
Queen of Swords x
Base: 7 of Wands

The two of swords is a card that reminds me of someone I really care about deeply. Every time I see it I smile. Next to him is the queen of swords reversed. This card always freaks me out because she's so cold and cut off from everything. This makes me feel like it's saying that I need to open up more to the fact that I have these strong emotions that I'm trying to deny about the person in the 2 of Swords. Instead of just accepting my feelings for what they are, I try to transform them or rationalize them into something else. But as the base card shows, I'm struggling with it badly. I'm trying to fight off feelings that are very strong and very natural within me because of rejection. So I suppose the best thing to do is just turn that queen of swords right side up and really examine my feelings from a more logical point of view. Maybe I need to temporarily take all of the emotion out of it so I can experience some real clarity on the situation. That way my heart can be open again and I can spread my love to him and others unconditionally.