Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-06-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
I like this :) I'm going to catch up on the previous days. Using the Akashic Tarot.

1 June: Theme of this month
I was expecting Queen of Roses, got King of Roses, hihi.
I am ready to stand up for myself and take loving but considered action on my own behalf. It's time of increasing love and compassion, which always starts within.

2 June
Where I am: 5 of Scrolls - Diversity: having to venture out to just do and learn. Do new things, meet new ppl, and so on. Not fear to scatter my energy, what I learn will bring me great things later on.

Where I want to be: The Willow: Love that card. Everything is working out, together, radiant and shining. Being where I belong.

How to get there; 1 of Roses Commitment - Ark of Covenant 11
Both speak of commitment to what I'm doing and esp to my higher purpose.

3 June:
Giving; 1 Oracle of Delphi: Sometimes feel used. As if everyone comes to me for advice or with a need, and I find it difficult to say 'no'. Yet, when I need someone... Makes me realize I feel lonely. But this is my hurt ego's view, it's not really like this. Hmmm.... eye-opener.

Receiving: King of Forces: Having to be mindful that I keep honouring and loving myself so I can receive.

How to bridge it: 7 of Keys The Ascent; Get above drama, into the light. Believing in myself, looking what I've achieved so I can stand tall, proud and confident. Also being seen, not hiding anymore. Stand up for who I am, shine.

4 June:
Thankful for & celebrate today: 6 of Forces The Waterfall: that I have the ability to shape any situation in a way that honours me and moves my life forward.

And that is very applicable right now. I needed to hear that right now, today, as I was angered by something, made to feel powerless. But realized I am not powerless, it's only a matter of perception and perspective.

5 June: Funny, first the Lookout card flew out, I decided I wasn't focused enough yet, then I got "3 of Scrolls - setting your course".
Clearly I can get play into my life by not being stagnant or in my comfort-zone. I should keep an eye out for other things, keep an open mind, and go out my comfy zone.

Checking what the man is looking at: Ark of Covenant. Following my Higher Purpose, but it's also okay to take a break.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Master
6. How can you open yourself up to the beauty of life?

8 wands

feeling uninspired this evening; Had a day, many days where I walk completely with .

With everything. So, to find ways to open up more is ... well, not so motivating. and the card then, new beginnings. again. long journey. I really don't think that is where I am. Perhaps a listener could take this card for theirs.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Master
1 of Scrolls - On Track. I get that card a lot!
I pulled a card to "where's the train going" and got The Oracle of Delphi. Get that a lot as well, lol.
Where is the train coming from/what's it leaving? 2 of Roses - Winged messengers.

So having to venture out, leave my comfort-zone and learn and experience that I have something of value to share, that I deserve to shine and be me. Also learning to work together with others.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Experiencer

5. How can you invite more play into your life?
The Magician

I can do this by remembering that I have all the tools necessary to manifest anything I want or need into existence. I can experiment by playing with the elements around me as well as the natural energies within me first in order to obtain a better understanding of how this works.

2 of Wands

I feel like this is saying to find like-minded people to be around who want to focus on the beauty of life and share those experiences with me along the way.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Master
7. How can you increase your strength and confidence?
2 of Roses - Winged Messengers

By not getting sucked into little dramas concerning money and family. Keep more of a bird's eye view, keep my Spirit above it so I can deal with it successfully & effectively.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
4. What can you be thankful for and celebrate today?

Strength - my own strength, my capability to take responsibility for myself and to forgive imperfection, be tolerant of others' faults, and my awareness of my instinctive responses

5. How can you invite more play into your life?

The Magician - by manifesting it, realizing my potential, making it a goal, and taking action

The High Priestess - by focusing more on my spirituality and all the mysterious, hidden, esoteric parts of life

2 of Cups - by genuinely connecting with others, shifting my independence more towards interdependence, learning to be more of a team player
Old 08-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

2 of Wands x

Do not not fixate on the past, and try to stand alone instead of deferring to others when looking for answers. Also, make sure to weed out false allies, because they will try to undermine my confidence.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Master
8. What do you need to know?

7 of Pentacles

I need to take a reality check on my progress, look at what I've achieved and how I can enjoy the fruits of my labour. I need to consider whether or not I need to take a new direction, try something different, etc.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Experiencer

8. What do you need to know?

Emperor x

Weird card and vibe from it, but it seems like there is a man in authority who is very angry at me right now. Now I have to pull more cards to clarify this...

Why is this man angry with me?

King of Wands
Queen of Swords
Base: 7 of Coins x

Bizarre. Base card sets things up to mean that he is ready to "pounce." As soon as I turn around he will confront me. I won't be able avoid things any longer. The King and Queen remind me of a union. But I am not the Queen of Swords. She is more representative of the concept of control and focus. So this could mean maybe he is pushing me towards this direction and is trying to speed things up. Kick it up a notch.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Master
9. What card is your mirror today and what is it reflecting back to you?

Justice

I think this card is reflecting my own judgements back to me, my desire for things to be fair while also having irrational reactions and desires.