Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Would appreciate theories on my new friendship - too many oddities

Hello all,

I am new to spiritual research and would love your perspective on what i am experiencing - whether it means something or not! It is about a new friendship I have.

BACKGROUND
About 3-4 years ago, I was hanging out with someone I do not normally spend time with. We ended the night by going to his house where a few other people where as well. This was my first time in his house (I knew him through friends for years prior) The people at his house last night consisted of people I knew except for one female I had never met. She was the girlfriend of a male friend of mine. We sat next to each other on the couch. I am a very genuine person but outwardly can come off stuck up or unfriendly. I am also shy. However, the two of us had small chat which was positive and sincere. I liked her. When she left shortly after, I walked her outside to her car. That was the first and last time I saw her, until..

Fast forward 3-4 years, and the boyrfiend whom she was with that night unexpectidly passed away. He was a causual friend and from my town. I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness and worry for her. I debarted for a few days, then decided to send her a message on social media expressing my sorrow and lending a shoulder to cry if she needed it. Wasn't expecting much response in return.

We spoke for a couple weeks on social media, then decided to meet. The meet was odd as we texted up to the point of meeting at a store parking lot. Suddenly she stopped answering my texts. I waited, but figured she fell asleep. Suddenly i get a call from her, and she is really upset. She said why are you ignoring me when i drove all the way out her. she didnt want to see me and wanted to skip the plan as she was mad. I was confused because i was the one waiting for her! we got over it, i sent her screenshots, explained my innocence. We then met up and hit things off right away. After that day, we went 1 or 2 days without seeing each other, but after that it has been every single day!!

We are opposite in many ways. She is a big talker, could conversate with a wall, and i am quite and reserved. She is short tempered, yells and gets angry easily. She is very OCD about cleaning, writing, and having things her certain way. I am easy going

However, we bonded srongly. We know each others life history, our struggles and our demons. We both share many of the same interests. We both have many common goals. We both have the same strong core principals. We already plan to live together. She takes care of me, I do for her.

Here is the odd part.
COINCIDENCES?
1. How we met. she happened to be somewhere i normally wouldnt at that exact time. Years later I happened to message her not expecting the strong bond we have now. Had her boyfriend passed we would have not met. If we tried the day we first met, she would not have had time with me as she was obsessed with her boyfriend.

2. coincidences??!
-watching a movie, it rained, she said the tv may get fuzzy. I asked if she had a cable satellite. 1 second later, the movie pans to the top of a roof with a setallite and the actor works on it.
-I asked her if she had any of her moms beef stew. 5 minutes later i read my horoscope, it said to cook a comfy meal like beef stew.
-She said she needed a tape measurer. I was shocked she had none. I went online to look up ideas for 2 year old kids and a kid tape measurer came up (on the laptop not smart phone)
-we sat in my car and spoke of a car accident in depth. i drove off, took a left, and almost got hit from the side from a distracted driver.
-She loves the show the office and always says gratzi instead of thanks. at work, a coworker was watching the office next to me and said gratzi to me when i handed her something.
-She has a neighbor that continuously blast music. the music stops. we worried her was kidnapped or murdered (half joking) i did some research, quietly to myself and found out his name and that he was a dj. half hour later, she gets a text from a neighbor telling her his name and that he is a dj.
-i told her i want to get into yoga. moments later, i read an old journal post, stating i was starting to do yoga.
-she went to NH and commented about the moose crossing signs and how she never saw them before. I have a moose crossing sign in my bedroom.
-i am the same astrological sign as her passed boyfriend and share many of his interests.
-We have many of the same past connections with people.
-I vent to her about a strange coworker of mine that always says "the more you know" i went online to find a natural cleaner for her to use and the description stated its benefits and then said "the more you know"

and many more!

All this has led me to my spiritual journey. And it gives me the deep sense I was meant to be enlightened to this part of my life.

Thoughts?!