Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Guide
I could use your help please

I've been getting some intense headaches lately and this happened after I opened my third eye. I'm drinking a lot of water and eating healthy as much as I can. I know I opened it cause I've been noticing many things around me that I never noticed before and I see things entirely differently. There's this pressure feeling in the middle of my forehead. Is there anything I can do? Sometimes it can be unbearable for noise for example, I noticed I'm extremely sensitive to it now.

So I'd like some help here please or suggestions on what I can do. Should I meditate more? Should I use crystals? Is there anything that will help ease some of these symptoms.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Knower

As sensitivies increase, your surroundings
need to reflect these changes.

Any type of external stimuli beyond
a particular threshold is going to
create disruption so as your sensitivies
heighten your surroundings need
to support it.

Avoid noise / unnecessary audible input.
Counteract with soothing, harmonious input.

Avoid fluorescent lights / intense visual input.
Counteract with soft & comforting input.

Avoid chemicals / toxic compounds.
Do not injest them via mouth or nose.
Counteract with things such as soothing
essential oil compounds via oil diffusers
/ air purifiers.

Keep meditation to a minimal.
Brow chakra could be activated,
but you also could be putting
stress on your frontal lobe.
Depending on what exactly
you're meditating on. This can
cause headaches because the
energy is centralized for too long.

You have to let your energy flow
throughout your body. You have
to be gentle with yourself. You have
to be balanced.
Old 20-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I've been getting some intense headaches lately and this happened after I opened my third eye. I'm drinking a lot of water and eating healthy as much as I can. I know I opened it cause I've been noticing many things around me that I never noticed before and I see things entirely differently. There's this pressure feeling in the middle of my forehead. Is there anything I can do? Sometimes it can be unbearable for noise for example, I noticed I'm extremely sensitive to it now.

So I'd like some help here please or suggestions on what I can do. Should I meditate more? Should I use crystals? Is there anything that will help ease some of these symptoms.

When this happens to clients, it's most often caused by frequency differentials. For an alalogy think of going up in elevation, if you don't pop your ears to allow your head to equalize to the elevation you will get a headache - same is true for going up in frequency with awakening - pop your ears.

Another thing you can do if the headache is caused by energy blockage due to your crown or throat chakra not being open is get a piece of kyanite, it instantly clears and opens chakras and can also be used to clean the whole auric field. This stone is truely a God Send, I use it all teh time to clear patients and cut cords, open, balance and clean chakras and hte energy system.

Increased sensitivity comes as we become more energy aware, in a lot of ways we stay 'numb and unaware' to deal with the more unpleasant envoromental noises and energies, however with increased awareness we have to learn differnt ways to deal with them other than 'numbing out'. Like earplugs, leaving the area of the noise, sometimes we have to actually move homes.
When we get energy whampy's that bring our frequency down (like 1/2 hour in Walmart or Kmart) we have to learn ways to clean and clear ourselves and come back up in frequency or shop in places not filled with chaotic and desperate energies we can percieve.

I hope this helps you. Blessings :)
Old 20-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Master
if it gets 2 bad maye u needd a eyee testt or sea dr

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
Focusing too much on the third eye can cause headaches and lots of other problems, too much energy there. The energy body is meant to be worked on as a whole, and generally the way to work on it without these problems is to start with, and return to, the root chakra and/or lower dantian. You can work up from there, but if you focus too much on the upper chakras especially, to the exclusion of the lower ones, you're likely to have the problems you're talking about. Having upper chakra experiences is great, but not if you're experiencing negative side effects because of a lack of balance