Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 AM
MetaEdge

Psychokinesis

Does anyone on this forum practice psychokinesis?

I've been practicing it for just about 2 years now, however I still have a long ways to go. I've been working on trying to spin a pencil balanced on a tables edge. So far no luck, I can move a straw balanced the same way though.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Gracey

i like to play around with sometimes, here is a link for some good practice.

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/p...nesis-test.php
Old 07-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Master
Its a big tease I can see the energy around things and myself I can make people feel my energy but cant make that pencil move grr. It feels so close like its almost going to move.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:46 PM
MetaEdge

I know that feeling. I can feel when an object is moving, I'm so close to moving the pencil I can now feel it in that way. But so far, nothing >.<
Old 07-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaEdge
I know that feeling. I can feel when an object is moving, I'm so close to moving the pencil I can now feel it in that way. But so far, nothing >.<
I can feel a connection with the object it feels like a magnet does on metal slightly with some things not all.
Old 27-01-2011, 08:26 AM
ThoughtForm

I first tried PK 7 years ago. Had a success once but then it wouldn't work for a long while. I then tried again four years later and with some practice was able to rotate a psiwheel and make it wobble.

I remember the first time I moved a psiwheel. I was staring at it thinking in a relaxed sort of way then I saw it wobble. I repeated the mental sensation and it wobbled again. With more practice I was able to make it wobble considerably and rotate a bit. From there it was easy getting it rotate. Still can't really control the direction of rotation though.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Master
during my teens and early 20s emotional distress would cause inadvertent psy phenom, stuff falling over, exploding light bulbs, that kind of thing. i did try to produce such effects on purpose but with very little success. after awhile i decided that it was far easier and expended far less energy to simply use my hands to do whatever it was i was trying to accomplish via telekinesis.
Old 28-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Guide

You know, I've taken attempts at TK/PK, and I've had people witness my attempts. I was successful in moving a plastic patio chair(yes, a chair) a few micro-inches(you could still see it move about), my mother witnessed that. I've also been successful at moving my phone across the table, I was with one of my friends in McDonald's at the time, and she saw that. It was pretty cool. I've attempted to do it again every now and then, and I can't really tell because I have very bad eye sight, and sometimes I stare at something for too long it looks like its moving but it's not. So when I try TK I generally try to have a pair of glasses around B)