Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-07-2021, 05:00 PM
Master
You have some really nice idea........

As for me, I have all kinds of plants. Taking care of them consumes a lot of time. Where I live, it has been raining almost continually for the last few days. Why that is 'abnormal' is I live in the desert. Sage grows great here. In back, I have a trimmed, sage hedge about 7 feet tall. Today, I went out in back and the sage hedge is weighed down in beautiful purple flowers. When it stops raining, the ants will come and begin hauling the blossoms away.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Master
My dog loves being comforted. He has assigned himself to be a lap dog.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for me, I have all kinds of plants. Taking care of them consumes a lot of time.

You must have many plants, John.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My dog loves being comforted. He has assigned himself to be a lap dog.

Yes, typical. Dogs are all the same.....
Old 25-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Strengthen your energy vibes and immune system - less meat/alcohol, more fruit/veg, get someone to get you some house plants 'high vibes those' - nice things to watch on TV and don't stress online, breathe, drink plenty of water 'no fear' - stroke the cat/dog 'high vibes' transferable energy - and keep busy and positive when possible - with plenty of rest.

These are good suggestions and hopefully we can start build more of a society focusing on healthy living instead of just responding to problems.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Master
Getting busy thank you both, yes healthy living is so important in looking after the mind and body, and not thinking as many do - dwelling on 'what if's' as in problems......
Old 25-07-2021, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Master
So keep those better health messages coming everyone - I was told on here on an old virus thread I had here, that honey is good, it was years since I had any, I do now though - lol a spoonful a day keep the viruses away... That's and old saying with something or other as in doctors.

I'm interested to know - I don't watch too much news, but some here will know of a country that's tried getting on with it as in herding - and the UK is well jabbed up now with many including the vulnerable - so really we should be able to get on with it so to speak, or at least try it 'if' the jabs are working against the mutating variants - time will tell on that very soon...
Old 26-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Master
Honey is great in yogurt.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Ive just been looking up online - I can't see any countries who have tried this getting on with it - so to speak, as in herding - UK masses well jabbed now, there are more going in shops now without masks - so time will tell...
Old 29-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Master
In the U.S. people are only hibernating from working. It seems that most people are taking there unemployment checks, partying and going on vacation. Me personally I haven't stopped living since day one of the pandemic. I got vaccinated as soon as I could and life goes on for me. I don't have time to sit and complain and not do anything about it.