Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 10-07-2021, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
From what I got, an archon is a spiritual being residing in the astral plane that helped fabricate our physical solar system. They like to play with humans like toys, and prevent them from reincarnating.
When they see somebody in their domain, it's like invading their home to them.
The universe.
Rather it would want to prevent people from escaping the cycle of birth, death and rebirth.
Would want us all to stay in the ant farm, so to speak.
Old 10-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''What are the three Archons?
From the late 8th century BC there were three archons: the archon eponymos, the polemarchos (originally with a military role, which was transferred to the ten strategoi in 501 BC), and the archon basileus (the ceremonial vestige of the Athenian monarchy).''

Still have no idea what archon is or what you are talking about.
How about in your own words? Or anyone? Thanks :)
Think gnosticism.
Old 10-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Did he ask for a credit card and said he could do it for you online?!

This may be true for certain people ; but you are young, healthy, a good person, so you don't need to worry about it!

People need to help themselves with these things, and they can do it for free.

It matters not someone's age or health, just that they are trying to grow, spiritually.
Old 11-07-2021, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''What are the three Archons?
From the late 8th century BC there were three archons: the archon eponymos, the polemarchos (originally with a military role, which was transferred to the ten strategoi in 501 BC), and the archon basileus (the ceremonial vestige of the Athenian monarchy).''

Still have no idea what archon is or what you are talking about.
How about in your own words? Or anyone? Thanks :)
The Archons are 5th density beings, dark, or service to self, who have controlled this part of the galaxy for a very long time.
Not here any longer.
From what I am getting, they are in the process to transition to sixth density. For those on the dark path a very long process.
It can take eons.
Old 19-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Being in spirituality has...really, really changed how I view existence. However, it hasn't come with it's sacrafices.

First off, the diet. Oh boy...I'm not going vegan, because there are things from meat and certain animal products that we just cant get a sufficient amount from all plants.
All proteins come from plants; it is possible to sustain yourself on a completely vegan diet, I just wanted to get that off my chest. The people who say you have to change your diet for spiritual progress are wrong. You don't have to stop playing video games or stop eating processed foods.

You can literally do whatever you want so long as you do not harm anyone else (I would include animals in this, but I'm still working that out in my head because of the whole "circle of life" thing). If you want to grow spiritually, spend more time getting to know yourself. Connect with spirits you trust like friends who have died or angels just by talking to them. You can receive protection from dark entities when you sleep by allowing a spirit like Archangel Michael to protect you while you sleep. He will protect you.

If you're stressed out, how can that help you grow spiritually? In my experience, when you connect to spirit, it feels free, it feels peaceful, and it feels reassuring. You will have a knowing that everything is alright and everything is going to be alright and there will be no judgment for your life choices. There is a pure understanding in spirit.

I would honestly leave spiritual youtube behind. You can grow spiritually by actually listening to your own voice inside yourself. It's your intuition that tells you what's best for you; it will be something you already know. You have to follow your own path and nobody can tell you how to live it.

It's something inside yourself that you have to discover. Restricting yourself like this against your will is not going to advance you spiritually. Maybe it worked for them because intuitively they felt called to do it, but it looks like your intuition is calling you somewhere different. Please listen to it.

Do not be afraid of dark entities. Just ask for your spirit team, spirit friends, and angels to protect you. They do exist actually and they are right there waiting for you to call on them any time. They will protect you in your sleep (you just have to remember to give them permission every night because boundaries are EXTREMELY important in the spiritual world!).

So yeah, treat yourself to junk food sometimes. Eat your favorite meal. It's about happiness and love, right? Do what makes you happy and you will grow spiritually.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-07-2021 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-08-2021, 06:41 AM
Master
Fantastic advice!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Master
In regards to spirituality, one does not give up to reach a level of spirituality.
Once we reach a certain level, we will give up certain things including foods, and it will feel natural.
Nothing should be forced, in the same way as we can not force spirituality.
We can not force our way into any higher density, we have to match the vibration, and this can not be achieved by force. At least not if one would follow the light.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Master
I don't believe vegans are on a ''higher level''. Humans eat plants and producing said plants means changing the landscape, destroying forest, and eliminating 'pests'. Veganism overlooks the web of life, thinking that one can be innocent and not hurt animals.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
a view, even so a narrow one
Old 20-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
a view, even so a narrow one

Yes, veganism is a narrow view.

I can see it in the countryside here. Fields of potatoes, onions, grains, leek etc., most of it is for human consumption.

All those fields... only a certain crop is allowed to grow. No ''pests'' allowed, little chance for biodiversity.