Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 13-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Uhmar

DRUID STICKS /FLDH LAN sticks

DRUID STICKS ☼ FAIRY STICKS ☼ FLDH LAN sticks ☼ WIZARD STICKS ☼

Druid sticks are another ancient form of divination dealing with geomancy.
Basic geomancy and Druid sticks are also another Shamanic tool. Geo meaning the earth and mancy means a type of forecasting. It is believed to have originated in the middle eastern countries and implemented by the tossing of stones, pepples, sticks or dirt and sand. Any earth related divination tool is related to geomancy. It was very popular during the Middle Ages and it has been handed down through the years but it is very rarely used today. I personally find it fascinating to use.

They are a tool which merely connects our conscious with our unconsciousness minds. No divinational tool will directly answer a question for you. What they do is give you the wisdom or open the window or doorway of your mind and heart where the answers and knowledge you seek already lay.

The name may have came from a cross confusion related to the Ogham sticks. Ogham sticks use the tree oracles and the ogham alphabet sigels. The Druids were a religious sect of the Celtic regions. They used many assorted alphabetical languages of the God's. Runes is another divination and alphabetical version of Celtic/ Druidic usage as well.

The Druid Sticks are four flat sided sticks. Each with a single dot or line on one side and on the other side two dots or lines which are most often inlaid into the wood to combine their earth energies together. Mine are red cedar with diamond willow inlay.When tossed or rolled off the hand the tetragram symbol sigels give the possibility of sixteen [16] interpretations or meanings. They usually are quite accurate.

Each Druid Stick combination can be associated with a planet, a number, a zodiac sign,a direction, a season, and elemental,a chakra,at least two angels, a day of the week, a gemstone, a human body part, a tarot court card, and a beautiful color of the rainbow.They are also either masculine or femenine of nature. The tetragram sigels themselves can be used to work Magic spells when focused upon to heighten and aid them. A reading can be short and sweet or much longer when implemented with all the above combined aspects for more clarity to a question and or situation.
My sticks are attached in photo
© Uhmar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg druid sticks.jpg (35.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 13-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Uhmar

I will offer ONE [1] druid stick reading to first person asks.

Please leave your question as well
Old 11-09-2011, 11:00 PM
stoic

id like a reading (:
what will my spirituality be like in the upcoming year? hopefully, i wouldve gotten more spiritual