Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrive-becomer
Sadly, this is what happens when people do not practice in ways set out by the masters. Many masters achieved different states of mind, yet all can be considered awakened in their own right.

If you listen to the Vajrayana buddhists, they may have some good insights into powerful psychic experiences - they'll tell you that if a murderer practices energy work and becomes powerful, they will be a powerful murderer. Energy work does not effect the qualities of the mind, and this is why all practice of energy work should be done on a backdrop of intensive psychological work.

If you listen to me, I would like you to travel in the mystic realm to the beginning of life. To do this, you must change the above mind to effect the below mind. What we do in lucid consciousness changes the subconscious world we live in, which can be viewed by the third eye which seems perfectly active in your world.

Regress to being a baby in a safe environment, like with a doctor at your ward. To do this simply remember your earliest memory, and just watch the memories play out. They may be good or bad, remain detached, it is just a inner cinema you are watching. Point out in your mind the points which defined you as such a young child as if you were describing yourself in comparison.

What happens when you regress is apparent in your energy body - it will change to the state of mind you are in. You will essentially be 'loading' a very old save of your energy body state. Coincidentally this early life energy body is incredibly healing and may automatically stabilize your mind.

After this regression, allow yourself to mature with a 'buddha mind'. Coming back to the present moment, while in a state of deep, ebbing compassion and groundedness. Be present that you are here, not in your mind - and that your mind's images are merely fireworks in your personal existence, and not things to be controlled by or be enveloped in.

You should work on mind to a significant degree, so that you're free of the bondages before you start strengthening everything through energy work. You'll be strengthening the bondages as well as your self.

Read up on fenrir the wolf from norse mythology for an analogy to energy workers of certain kinds.

Your post fascinates me! What you describe is what I've done and am doing only I didn't realize it was a recognized practice! This fearless awareness of self, deep psychology and mind leading to self mastery is the state of awareness I've achieved and continue to expand. I was taught by an archangel.

What you describe about regressing and rebuilding is exactly the essence of journeys I've taken with the archangels who guide me. My guide has lead me through the darkest parts of my own psychology, back to the state of being a baby, then a young child. I've even worked through emotional hurts that I don't have memories of - that are just spots of energy, subconscious memory of abandonment and such like.

The lessons were extremely painful and difficult. My guide helped me heal all the fear and pain we found, then coached me back through the years...right now I'd say I've gotten to about age ten in terms of my energetic rebuilding...but this experience, which I embarked on without ANY outside guidance whatsoever, has resulted in a complete transformation in my psychology and a massive opening of psychic ability.

All the rubbish, old energy, pain, hurts, regrets and fears have been (or are being still!) washed away and I'm free to live in a state of love, compassion, balance, heightened perception and expansive but controlled psychic abilities. I walk around now aware of my psychological fear, my beliefs too, and I live constantly watching my mind and consciously addressing the healing whatever fear remains. Obviously there's more to go yet, the longer you do this the deeper you go, until you lose the need to develop any more fear at all.

I had no idea people recommend this! Do you know any more about these buddhists?