Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Sadly I can't just go and spar someone as it is against the law here and I'm starting to get so tired of playing video games. Seems if im not working I'm playing video games. I'm so bored with life. My life would be much more exciting if I could be emotional, but unfortunately I'm court ordered to take mind numbing meds because people keep thinking I'm too emotional. Besides I can't focus on work with emotions, but at the same time I'm tired of work because it isn't my dream job of being an artist.

You say being an artist is not your dream job, why not pursue your dream job then? Maybe it's all you need to finally see things your way.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Master
Nobody need not be concerned with past lives or future lives. It can be challenging just getting thru current life. I don't believe in such fantasies but even if real. Nobody knows what your future will be. Definitely not some random guy on the internet. The spiritual herd uses karma in the same fashion as the religious herd uses heaven and hell. With the intent to control, condemn, and manipulate. Some are so indirect and sneaky about it. Believing they know what's true without knowing anything. It reflects more their arrogance than those they speak of.

I don't see any bad or wrong in being honest with what you really want to do. Even if the world condemns you. People condemn that which they are afraid of. People are afraid of that which they don't understand.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Master
I 110% agree, Ocean.

I guess ''karma'' offers a bit more fancy complexity to ''heaven and hell'' because you can invoke multiple lives. You can always talk your way around an issue if you invoke karma. Don't know the answer for your spirituality exam? Just write down karma, it's the answer to all questions.

Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kArCRjT29w
Old 15-04-2021, 01:46 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Nobody need not be concerned with past lives or future lives. It can be challenging just getting thru current life. I don't believe in such fantasies but even if real. Nobody knows what your future will be. Definitely not some random guy on the internet. The spiritual herd uses karma in the same fashion as the religious herd uses heaven and hell. With the intent to control, condemn, and manipulate. Some are so indirect and sneaky about it. Believing they know what's true without knowing anything. It reflects more their arrogance than those they speak of.

I don't see any bad or wrong in being honest with what you really want to do. Even if the world condemns you. People condemn that which they are afraid of. People are afraid of that which they don't understand.

I agree aswell.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

This videoclip will make you feel more calm

https://youtu.be/PR_oGP4az3k
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 17-04-2021, 06:48 AM
AbodhiSky

i can feel the joy in this room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5EhhroAfk

so anti fightin vibe
Old 17-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Master
@AbodhiSky: You spoke of a guy with past lives where he was always a warrior/soldier, then he ''was given'' a very weak body so he gave up fighting. I don't see how that devalues people in their current lives having a desire for fighting/combat/thrill of the moment. It doesn't mean they will ''reincarnate'' over and over again and are then cursed to have a body that will ''struggle to get out of bed''. It reads like a warning/threat... ''better start being passive, JennyBun....''