Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
I doubt it is as white and black as you are claiming it to be.
I just explained the difference signs so as to tell which is which when you for example are praying or trying to grow spiritually .
They both are created by God and they have their own mission. They are doing their job.
Imagine you go to a new school and claim you are eighth grade but don't have a certificate. Then you have to take a test to prove it. The test is the challenge. Claiming is not enough. If you pass. Teachers help you learn more and continue.
Demons are the tests.
Creation is just perfect and has rules. Angels are the rules. So are the demons.
A simple plant in your house grows and looks healthy. But this growing is not so simple as you think. In the process it fights against so many odds. But those odds are exactly needed so that the plant can find its way to a healthy growth.
Black or white is all over the place in life. We have our own free will. A god given gift. What we need is knowledge.
Old 22-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Guide
lighter, the answer to your question is yes, evil can make you believe they are good. They can even realm shift you to the throne of the Holy Family should you start to catch onto them. But it's not real. So stop right there and draw on your logical mind to assess the situation. What do you feel? Do you feel completely overwhelmed with their Holiness or do you feel nothing at all? Do you sense anything that feels like a plexiglass wall between you and them? Something that's not quite right?

Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground. Then start your examination using your logical mind and senses. If you are not empathic this can be a bit of a problem so you'll have to work a little harder, that's all.

I see you have already started using your logical mind, catching them up in lies. True Angels never lie. So great going there!!! You're definitely on the right track.

Next thing to think about because this is entirely up to you. Do you want something foreign inside of you? When something gets in and doesn't want to go for various reasons, it's much harder to get them out. You can still work on being a medium, just set some boundaries. Tell whatever entity you encounter that you will still talk to them and pass along any messages they give you. But, they are not allowed to enter you or your space without your permission. You have to be very firm on this!

Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad. This leaves you in a vulnerable place and they will take advantage of this. Be at peace when you do this with love in your heart and I will not harm anyone or anything with my work. My work is for the highest and best good of all in your head.

My final opinion is that all of our Lightworkers in whatever gift you were given to help people are being accosted a lot lately for reasons unknown at this time. But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL
Old 23-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
lighter, the answer to your question is yes, evil can make you believe they are good. They can even realm shift you to the throne of the Holy Family should you start to catch onto them. But it's not real. So stop right there and draw on your logical mind to assess the situation. What do you feel? Do you feel completely overwhelmed with their Holiness or do you feel nothing at all? Do you sense anything that feels like a plexiglass wall between you and them? Something that's not quite right?

Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground. Then start your examination using your logical mind and senses. If you are not empathic this can be a bit of a problem so you'll have to work a little harder, that's all.

I see you have already started using your logical mind, catching them up in lies. True Angels never lie. So great going there!!! You're definitely on the right track.

Next thing to think about because this is entirely up to you. Do you want something foreign inside of you? When something gets in and doesn't want to go for various reasons, it's much harder to get them out. You can still work on being a medium, just set some boundaries. Tell whatever entity you encounter that you will still talk to them and pass along any messages they give you. But, they are not allowed to enter you or your space without your permission. You have to be very firm on this!

Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad. This leaves you in a vulnerable place and they will take advantage of this. Be at peace when you do this with love in your heart and I will not harm anyone or anything with my work. My work is for the highest and best good of all in your head.

My final opinion is that all of our Lightworkers in whatever gift you were given to help people are being accosted a lot lately for reasons unknown at this time. But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL

I think this an interesting question.

Looking the many of the events that have occurred so many in my life since the beginning of ascension symptons, I think I will need to remain calm and patient even though I dislike the idea of waiting.

John32241 mentioned something in the ESP forum that resonated very well with me.

Since the ascension symptons began, I feel lighter in my body and I think, my brain from being extremely heavy as gone lighter as well in terms of invisible weight.

Quote:
Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad.

The matter is that I have zero interest in mediumship and channeling. Moreover, I dont really know how it truly works. What I do know for sure is that, ever since the ascension symptons started, I could feel "voice" switching from my right side of the brain to my throat without me doing anything.

I have had many experiences like the following:

I think last week Bayern Munich and Juventus were playing the second leg of the champions league match. I was not watching the match nor listening to the radio as I was more interested in some other game.

So out of nowhere, I feel a sensation in my body and I saw in my mind the name Pogba, kind of celebrating. I checked the score for the match, and yes... Pogba had scored.

Something similar happened towards the end of the game. I could see in my mind Pep Guardiola celebrating with rage and guess what... some time later, his team scored two goals and had won.

It seems that I appear to have some kind of precognition. Even before the ascension symptons, probably like 10 years before the symptons started, I had to sit an exam. For some reason, in my mind, I felt the teacher would simply give us the an old exam that we had practised as I felt he was lazy.

We got that specific exam. I was correct.

The thing is, I dont know how to use this gift on intention.

Can evil entities "overtake" these gifts? - I have read a lot that these gifts can automatically shut down as a preventive step when bad intentions are in mind.

Quote:
Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground.

That is a good point however slightly difficult when you start seeing colored balls and the sensation from within raises different feelings because you have never seen anything like that.

Quote:
But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL

I think answers would bring some peace of mind , knowing that it is all OK. In the same time, the sensation from within, remains calm so I assume, the sensation is correct.

I assume sensation from within, perhaps, cannot be manipulated.

Perhaps there is a reason for receiving answers at the right time. Had I known that I would undergo ascension, I probably would have fought in some way.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Guide
Lighter, You will feel that lightness after you except what's happening to you is real and start to learn to live with it. In most cases we don't get a chance to choose what gift or gifts will surface, they are chosen for you. My take on this is that you will need this skill on your journey and the higher Power knows this. He also knows you will excel at it.

Evil entities can never take over your gifts unless you give them direct permission. Always be aware of this, even thought can turn against you this way, so mind what you think. If you think you might think something out of shock or fear, start repeating in you mind. I wonder what's for dinner tonight? over and over to distract your mind. It also annoys the heck out of them to. LOL

Yes, they can be taken away again, should you use your gift to harm, invade or get cocky with it. Guilty as charged by the way, so don't feel bad if that has happened to you, I think all of us at some point do this. Don't panic, remain calm and apologized to the higher Power and to the person if this is possible. If not sit someplace undisturbed and say it out loud "I'm sorry, please forgive me, this will never happen again! Lessoned learned and thank you for that." And then let it go! Guilt or shame will drag you down and make you more susceptible to darker entities or energies. As for invading, you must always have a person's permission to use your gifts. It's the peeping tom syndrome would you like it if someone just popped by to see what you are doing? This holds true with all forms of being able to see into someone's life.

Oh I understand how difficult it is to not show fear! But you have to I can not stress this enough! Shut your eyes and distract your mind if you have to, to help you get yourself under control. Start laughing and say, damn but you look good in that pink tutu and ballerina slippers and visualize this. It will make it less scary. :) You can picture any thing to dress it up in that would make you laugh. The tutu is my personal favorite by the way because I picture it tippy toeing across the stage with arms out. lol

This is what I would recommend for you to do, but it is entirely up to you if you want to try this or not okay? First off, like I mentioned before, learn everything you can on how to protect yourself! Picture yourself in the center of an egg. This egg is brightly shining either white of gold. Reinforce in your mind you are safe and protected inside this egg. Ask for protection from whatever Deity or Angel of the Light that protects to watch over you. Learn everything you can on intuition, this is your first line of defence once you learn to harness it, trust it, believe it and never second guess it. Example: You are going to turn right, but something stops you and you hear or feel the word "left" go left. Learn all you can on the Third Eye Chakra. Also known as second sight. Learn all you can about precognition, mediumship and channeling. The more you learn, the better you are able to control them and not let them control you.

If you feel the need for something to comfort you, a St. Benedict and Archangel Michael medal blessed by a Catholic priest works for most people. You can look them both up online to see if they resonate with you. If they do but you are not Catholic, ask a friend who is or just pop into a church and ask the Priest yourself. :) Once they are on your neck, never take them off unless you absolutely have too as they are very protective medals.
Old 23-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Holly, nowhere did I say that Angles belonged to the church, they belong to God and he sends them where they are needed. So yes, they could be sent to watch over certain churches, but by no means does that insinuate they belong to that church, they are merely there by the word of God to watch.

Fair enough if that's your philosophy. I notice you go more deeply into your perspective in later posts. I only saw the first one, with the undeniably biblical interpretation of Lucifer, where you mentioned demons, Hell, fallen angels and Lucifer in reference to a biblical name for God.

It seemed as though you were giving a counter argument using biblical concepts. I don't think it's possible to do that without reinforcing the biblical interpretation of angels by default. (It's not really about "truth" or anything like that...in my mind. It's just psychology. The biblical traditions can be insidious. It's about how people think about angels, and whether they limit themselves by the way they're encouraged to think by religion. That's why I jump in. When people limit themselves...humanity spends more time in the proverbial "darkness.")

I'm not telling you what to believe. I just saw your first post and stated my opinion. No offence meant :)
Old 23-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Master
Get them to meet you in the dream world and when you are looking at them face-to-face; wack-em.

Then just keep doing that until they either leave and never confront you again = angel
or
They come back to you in another dream and tell you something that makes you feel uneasy = demon with an agenda.

Ask them who their master is. If they don't instantly say 'Yahushua' then they are evil.
Old 23-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Get them to meet you in the dream world and when you are looking at them face-to-face; wack-em.

Then just keep doing that until they either leave and never confront you again = angel
or
They come back to you in another dream and tell you something that makes you feel uneasy = demon with an agenda.

Ask them who their master is. If they don't instantly say 'Yahushua' then they are evil.
Haha! This reminds me of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons showing the cross for protection. Brushing one's teeth with garlic ain't such a bad idea.
Old 24-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Haha! This reminds me of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons showing the cross for protection. Brushing one's teeth with garlic ain't such a bad idea.
Lol. Thanks for that. i will see if its on YouTube and watch it.
Old 26-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Guide
Holly, you obviously have an issue with the church and religion in general. That is perfectly fine with me, I understand not everyone believes in God and that's their right. As I said before, it is not my place to try and change or influence anyone's life as I feel you seem to think that's what I am trying to do here. I am here to pass on experiences I have had happen to me in my search for knowledge and if it can help someone else not to fall into the same hole that I did, mission accomplished. I thought that was the main reason for this board, to help each other out. Sorry if I have offended you in any way or caused to remember things from your past that were uncomfortable. That was not what I was trying to do.

There is nothing wrong with reading a Bible Holly or studying religious works in search of answers. I read up on anything I can, not just religion. Knowledge is Power, Power is Wisdom that could help you in any given situation you encounter in life.
Old 26-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveiscancer
Angels Vs Demons
how can you find out which one is talking to you?

God is God to all of creation.
Love is Love to all of creation.
provide Love, as best as able, to all creatures encountered.
that's what they want, what they need, and what we have to give.

it's not important that we need to distinguish types of creatures
one from another - they can do that themselves.
our agendas are not set by anyone/anything else; we choose our own course.