Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-08-2015, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

my guides

eveytime i try to eat healthy or change my life i get a bad intuitive.
i asked my guides for a sign. a person on a tv show change, you can do anything you put your mind to. then the man said im not going to change im not going to be somebody im not.

does this means im not supposed to change? my life is unhappy.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelycreations
i asked my guides for a sign. a person on a tv show change, you can do anything you put your mind to. then the man said im not going to change im not going to be somebody im not.

It means you have to change you situation and not your personality. Don't pretend to be someone else, be the most you that you can be. Get out of the negative situation you are in.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Ascender

hi I don't think it has much to do with food

the friction seems to originate from other things

perhaps make clear for your self how you want your love life to be

and let that not be in contradiction with energies or feelings

and not be a negative thing in your life

perhaps this helps or means some thing to you :-)

------------------------
much love and light to you and all here
Old 07-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:

In my view, being happy is the birth right of every one. Yes change is required to accomplish this if you are not happy.

Beliefs and perceptions are what need to change to make that happen. The belief that you can do this would be a good place to start.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

Sorry, this makes no sense to me. Did the tv change on its own? Who's "the man"? And what do you mean that you get a "bad intuitive"?

Without knowing the answers to those questions, the impression that I get is that you know you should do something to help yourself but when you go to do it it feels uncomfortable and you decide not to stick with it. And then a guy on tv said "you can't do it" and then you say "Well, he said I can't do it so that must mean I can't."

What this means is you expect everything to happen to you, instead of putting forth the effort to make it happen. It's true that the universe opens up to you pathways for you to flow down, but it's not true that all those pathways are downhill and you just sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes effort is required of us.

If you're used to eating junk food and switched it all out for vegetables, then yeah, you're going to feel terrible because your body was addicted to the junk and you not only took it away but replaced it with alien substances that your body may not know how to digest.

It will take time to get over the addiction cravings for the junk and to properly feel good about the good food. Sometimes it's good to ease into a change like that instead of quitting cold turkey. The term here is called "withdrawal symptoms". It always happens when you go from junk to healthy. The severity of the symptoms depends on the quantity of junk you consumed beforehand.

That is a good illustration for any area of change in your life.