Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Love

Orbs always around Me

My family loves to take and look at photos of all of us and 8 or 9 out of 10 of them i have at least 1 orb near my head or shoulders. sometimes a can have multiple orbs there.

Does anyone have experience in this area? For instance are you in contact with your guide and can orbs signify their presence?
Old 29-06-2011, 04:36 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love
My family loves to take and look at photos of all of us and 8 or 9 out of 10 of them i have at least 1 orb near my head or shoulders. sometimes a can have multiple orbs there.

Does anyone have experience in this area? For instance are you in contact with your guide and can orbs signify their presence?

Orbs show up in my pictures often...those I'm in, those I take! It is my belief that is how those in spirit form "look" to us here in 3-D. The orbs can be people asleep and astralling out of body, they can be those who have crossed over, and they can even be, as you suggest, guides, or even angels! The ones I've experienced have almost without question been visitations from loved ones no longer in the earth plane dropping in to say hi and/or check up on me.

But the orbs are not just a photographinc phenomenon. I have seen them with the naked eye on more than one occasion! Sometimes they gently "bounce" across the room.. other times I've seen them fly by in a flash at warp speed! I am always grateful for their presence, whether they are specifically there for me or I've just managed to tune into that other realm. One thing that seems to attract them is joyful, happy, loving feelings... they come in DROVES then!... and they also seem to be attracted by peaceful, soothing, uplifting music

Old 29-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Ascender
I never saw an orb like that before. But my mom has.

One night I had a dream of my spirit guide telling me something and showing me something. The next morning my mom told me she saw a purplish orb next to my bed the very same time I was having that dream. I emedatly knew it was him. ^^ Why and how my mom was able to see him, I dont know. She always had this gift to see orbs and spirits time to time like me but I cant see orbs as often as she can.
Old 29-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Love

That makes perfect sense that they would come during loving, joyful times because thats how im usually always feeling during pictures =] I wonder though why in many photos there are 10 or more orbs. Maybe they are just being attracted to the vibration... I've noticed that orbs dont appear in photos with fake smiles or where the people are obviously not feeling very joyous. Its making more sense as i type haha =]
Old 29-06-2011, 07:51 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

Very cool to see orbs in photos or around people.
We had a big family and friends gathering for a weekend for my mum's birthday. We had lots of orbs show up in everyones photos. Awesome.
Old 30-01-2012, 04:50 AM
iseethings

very interesting. Ive seen orbs when my daughter was playing with her balloons 7 on new years eve party
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Orbs show up in my pictures often...those I'm in, those I take! It is my belief that is how those in spirit form "look" to us here in 3-D. The orbs can be people asleep and astralling out of body, they can be those who have crossed over, and they can even be, as you suggest, guides, or even angels! The ones I've experienced have almost without question been visitations from loved ones no longer in the earth plane dropping in to say hi and/or check up on me.

But the orbs are not just a photographinc phenomenon. I have seen them with the naked eye on more than one occasion! Sometimes they gently "bounce" across the room.. other times I've seen them fly by in a flash at warp speed! I am always grateful for their presence, whether they are specifically there for me or I've just managed to tune into that other realm. One thing that seems to attract them is joyful, happy, loving feelings... they come in DROVES then!... and they also seem to be attracted by peaceful, soothing, uplifting music

Old 30-01-2012, 11:50 AM
BlueOwl

I have seen them and I have got quite a few interestintg ones captured on video..when they go past well being recorded a weird noise is made and stops as soons as they are out of vision. I almost always capture them either on still or video record in my flat.
Old 30-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love

I experience orbs as both my guides and me. I used to close my eyes and see a blue orb and 3-4 white ones moving across the third eye.

Eventually I did my meditation (Bringing Down the Light through crown) and I would see the "orb" of me. Once I saw the light moving through the third eye area like watching an elevator move down the shaft.

I see "orbs" with my eyes open too--just hanging to the side of the TV if I am both interested in the subject and spacing on my connection to whatever I'm seeing (usually travel shows about places I haven't been but feel some heart connection to).

I've seen orange orbs (about quarter-sized) zip in front of me with my eyes open. I had asked someone on SF for healing. I have also recently seen one with orange "dots" spaced equidistant in the orb. I started a thread on that and got some interesting answers.

And in photos, I have gotten orbs (blue especially) taking pictures of the interior where I walk. I do think it is my "consciousness" projecting out. It is where my awareness is at the moment.

And just recently I posted pictures I tried to take of my cat asleep--and got these HUGE five orb shapes. They were initially really big, then smaller. Again, I just posted them on a thread if you're interested.

Most definitely orbs can indicate your guide or other helpers. It's about all I do see!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 30-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadey
I have seen them and I have got quite a few interestintg ones captured on video..when they go past well being recorded a weird noise is made and stops as soons as they are out of vision. I almost always capture them either on still or video record in my flat.

Jadey--What kind of weird noise? How would you describe it?

Lora