Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Love&Light

Angel Wallpaper! :-) Did it myself..sort of..

WALLPAPER ANGEL.jpg

There's loads of Angel artwork on the internet, often they are in crying/sighing poses which I don't like. There are some that are downright dark and horrible too!

Much better to have a happy smiling Angel don't you think?

I actually copied the idea from something I saw... I loved the text but didn't like the sad looking pose the Angel was in... and so I made up this one!

(I didn't take the photo I just added text to it..) But I still LOVE it!

P.S. reason text is small o the bottom is so it fits nicely as wallpaper on a computer..
Old 20-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Thirteen

I like it. I still have the Snow Angels theme on my desktop from December. Sometimes I wonder about one or two seeming to be on screen more than others.

Bah not enough posts to do the url.
Old 31-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Thirteen

The link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...w-angels-theme

It would be the one with reddish hair and looking straight at me, that keeps taking over my desktop!
Old 31-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Thirteen

Now this is silly, I went looking on my computer and noticed that the angel theme was missing the pics of the other ones. Not sure why, probably just one of those computer things, possibly something random. ;)

That explains why the red haired one is always there, at least from a technical standpoint.
Old 31-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Love&Light

Awww I've tried the snow angels thing... it doesn't work on my pc.. it's for windows 7 operating system only methinks..
Old 01-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Thirteen

^^It should be a self extracting zip file and with a little manipulation may open.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fileex...epack-file.htm

-Phew Desktop Publishing Experience points though the roof after today's work