Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Master

Vibration determins where you go

Do you think this is correct? The higher your vibration is the higher dimension place you will go when you die. I do not believe in heaven or hell. You may want to go to a good place but if your vibration is low you will not be allowed to enter.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Seeker
What do you mean with vibrations exactly?

I also do not believe in a heaven or hell but in dimensions.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Master

That is a good question. I am not sure. Perhaps I should not have used the word vibration. Who determines where we go when we die? Does our soul determine it. If so, then our soul would want to go to a good place. Who determines where people go when they die if they commit murder and awful crimes. Perhaps it will always be a mystery and we will never know.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Seeker
Well it is for sure that no one on earth living knows what will happen.

What I personally believe is that all dimensions are just like nature eco-systems which balance themselves. Our souls are part of this eco-system and I believe that nature/the universe will send your soul to the correct place (regardless of it being a good or bad place) And I believe that if you commit awful crimes, you will return/reborn again until your soul learns enough to pass on.

Yet again this is just what I believe in but there is no way I can proof this theory. If our souls would determine it, wouldn't we all go to a fantastic place regardless of what you did in life? That just doesn't sound right at all to me.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:38 AM
Master

Thanks Völvawitch. That is probably the best answer that anyone can give. As you said no one will ever know for sure. I agree that it does not sound right if our souls can choose and go to some great place. We would all end up in the same place with murderers.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Master

Absolutely! It means you have higher consciousness and have a higher truth and see more of it. We are separated by levels of consciousness. Just like you would not want to hang out with other people here.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Do you think this is correct? The higher your vibration is the higher dimension place you will go when you die. I do not believe in heaven or hell. You may want to go to a good place but if your vibration is low you will not be allowed to enter.
This was definitely my experience when I had out-of-body experiences. I have been doing quiet meditation for
about 40-years and along the way have had many out-of-body and inter-dimensional experiences.

Now I will quickly say that my experiences are my own and may not apply to anyone else. The way you think,
or don't think, has a lot to do with your "soul" travel. In meditation I let go to inner silence; no thoughts, and
experience an extremely fine and pure vibration.

The vibration which you nurture is the wave on which you ride, or another way of saying it is the vibration which
you nurture is the frequency which you have tuned in to, and you do gravitate towards that frequency and its
immediate source.

I do not believe in heaven or hell as places rather I view them as emotional and mental states; but I do not care
to fully embrace the labels which we put on things, including our state of consciousness. There are many realms
and just like we are drawn towards a finer vibration that transcend this world there are entities which are drawn
towards incarnating here on Earth.

Whatever realm you may go to the fabric of your body will be similar to the makeup of that realm; just like here on
Earth our body is 2/3rds water like the Earth; in a realm of brightly visibly glowing radiant energy your body would
also be made of the visibly glowing radiate energy.

Different vibrations take on a different texture, there are some vibrations that seem heavy, or restrictive (closed),
or very open and accommodating vibrations, etc. Beyond this physical existence there are more realms than can be
known and they each have their rhythm which is determined by their dominate vibration.

There are no door for entering these realms; we are drawn there by that vibration which we give our attention to the most.
The first out of body experience I had I freaked out because it was just too awesome for my ego and my ego could not
survive there. I was immediately put back into my physical body.

In another experience; I went to a bull ring in southern Spain some time ago, where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in
the middle of a bull ring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular
bleachers around the bull ring. But when the guru spoke he was talking very intimately and directly to me. The air was soft
and sweet with a light breeze, and there were no thoughts in my head to be found anywhere; nothing but deep silence,
and the voice of this venerable teacher vibrating through my being.

Beyond his words; the presence of this master/teacher washed over the entire crowd that was there with a sweet, fulfilling,
graceful continence. I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bull ring and suddenly, without warning,
everything disappeared, and I found my self floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a
fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home.
Home like I had never experienced "home" before.

The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being totally ruptured with overwhelming bliss. Again,
without warning, I was back in the bull ring, staggering, intoxicated on divine love from the experience I‘d just had, trying to
find my seat. As I looked at the guru, he looked directly at me, and then roared a deep guttural laugh, as he continued to talk
about the miracle of life, in a bull ring in southern Spain.

My words do not do justice, as the experience was beyond words. I have had many out-of-body experiences, often while meditating,
and all of them have been exceptionally beautiful; except for that first one, and in that first out-of-body experience everything was in
harmony except for me, that is why I could not stay there.
Old 13-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Master

Thank you all for your replies. You have helped a lot. Thank you Starman, that was very impressive. It made a lot of sense.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Guide

You know our vibration changes all the time. Take for instance, it's Christmas time...your vibration is going to be naturally high during the holidays. But, take your bad days...your vf is going to be low. Unless you are clinically depressed and never feel happiness, or vice versa....you will be able to alternate between frequencies. Most of our energy is backed where our thoughts go...so in a sense, your thoughts control your feelings. So even in the afterlife, every range of thought/emotions will determine what frequencies you choose. I'm sure, that the soul will freely navigate between all that they know and feel. Especially since we still learn in the afterlife, so there will be times when we choose or need to be on a lower frequency. You can only roam on the frequencies that you already know. So a clinically depressed person, may not visit the higher elements, especially if they were more comfortable in life in the negative or lower elements. So it is false imo, to believe that the afterlife is black or white/heaven or hell.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Guide

I agree with Starman, that has also been my experience.