Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

They deserve to be respected too

This post may contain informations that are unknown to most people. I'm still not sure how I feel about sharing my experiences, certainly I'm not too eager to reveal many things to those who are beginning to have lucid dreams, as they still have their own long road to travel, but on the internet I can't control who can access what I write, so here it goes.

When we dream we receive inspiration from many different sources, some divine, some not, or as the Ancient Greeks used to teach, some dreams can bring reliable knowledge if they pass through the Gates of Horn, but others bring deception if they came through the Gates of Ivory.

In my dream today I was a kid back in school, and there was a boy sitting behind me bullying me. It was kinda nightmarish as I had to face certain difficulties. I had a huge suitcase instead of a normal backpack, and people were trying to steal what I had in there. The zipper broke and I couldn't close it, so I had to ask the teacher to fix it for me.

Now the kid behind me spat on my t-shirt and it took me a while to notice. I wasn't lucid and we started fighting in front of the whole class. As the dream progressed I became more lucid. After fighting I apologized and exorcised him, hoping he wouldn't want to fight again, and it worked.

Then I had flip-flops on, blue, and the left one broke. I got upset and started talking to the invisible dream producers, 'Is this all really necessary? The bullying, the suitcase, and now I have nothing to wear on my left foot. You guys can hear me, can't you?' But I got no reply.

There was a kid by my side and he showed me where my huge suitcase was. It was inside a huge plastic bag, now I could carry my stuff without having everything falling off from inside of it. Still there were many people surrounding it wanting to steal something from me. I went there, retrieved it and was leaving school with only one flip-flop.

I thought, 'Ok, I'll do some magic and materialize a new flip-flop'. This type of magic I call 'Intrusion', it is when I introduce new ordinary things to the dream. It is not like 'Conjuration', which introduces special divine things or beings into the dream. Intrusion is for more common stuff.

Do you know when a magician puts his hand behind your head and pulls something out? That's the idea, I put my hand behind my own head and pull something that I need out of the air.

But then when I did it, there was the kid beside me, the one who showed me where my suitcase was, and he said, 'Here, let me give it to you.' and handed me a new blue flip-flop for my left foot. Then I realized and said, 'Hey, are you a dream producer?', he said, 'Producer and translator.' At that moment I didn't understand what translator meant, but I suppose it is because he materializes the will of the dreamer, thus 'translating' it.

Then I became more lucid and said with a smile, 'Then you're kind of an angel.', placing my arm around his shoulder. To which he replied 'Hmmm, not really.'. I was fully lucid now and things became topsy-turvy. I asked with a little difficulty, 'Oh, so you're a demon?', his appearance started changing, he began to cry and cover his face, he timidly said 'Yes.' I then asked, 'Are you ashamed of it?'. Now his face was all in tears and he nodded his head.

I kissed him on the cheek, because that's how I greet higher beings in dreams, and told him 'No problem at all, buddy.'

He was being so nice and humble, being helpful to me in a nightmarish dream, and he was ashamed of being a demon. If I said that everyone deserves respect regardless of their race, no one today would debate it if I was referring to human beings, but people are often prejudice against demons, wrongly assuming they are all evil and harmful.

In the Eastern Hemisphere they have a better understanding of these things than us in the Western World.

Here's an excerpt from a message I wrote to someone in the forums who was having problems with entities:

In the beginning they (demons) were supposed to serve people, very much like a paid worker, people would offer them something, and in return they would offer their services and loyalty. They would do the things that were too petty to plead to the gods, the more worldly 'unimportant' affairs. Demons can for example, protect places, creatures and objects, and attack those who offend their masters.

Then the church condemned this type of activity, and the witches and sorcerers were persecuted and killed. People became afraid to work with demons, not because of their evil but because of the church, since they were under the threat of being accused and killed for doing witchcraft.

But the demons didn't simply disappear, they are still around as part of nature. They are like wild beasts that need to be tamed and put to good use, or expelled.

I know that sharing my experience isn't going to do much, but it's the least that I can do to show my respect to someone that has been nice to me.

Last edited by Ordnael : 08-01-2019 at 07:39 PM.