Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Suspended
Master
Spot on Heightend-Awareness - I know I could tell any stories of the internet - but it would be nice if they have a spiritual content, to give them hope in their later and sometimes struggling years....
Old 27-10-2020, 02:33 PM
Suspended
Master
This is quite an interesting one, got it online maybe consider it - more mind power than spiritual, but i'll have a look again over the next few days - I thought there would have been many on here, a bit shorter, but never mind, ill look again soon...

------

A teacher and his student were walking from one village to another, when they suddenly heard a roar behind them. Turning their gaze in the direction of the roar, they saw a big tiger following them.

The first thing the student wanted to do was to run away, but since he has been studying and practicing self-discipline, he was able to stop himself from running, and wait to see what his teacher would do. "What shall we do Master?" Asked the student. The teacher looked at the student and answered in a calm voice:

"There are several options. We can fill our minds with paralyzing fear so that we cannot move, and let the tiger do with us whatever pleases it. We can let ourselves faint. We can also run away, but then it will run after us.
We can fight it, but physically, the tiger is stronger than us.

We can pray to God to save us. This is another option. We can also send the tiger our love. There another thing we can do. We can choose to influence the tiger with the power of our mind. However, this requires strong concentration.

We can focus and meditate on the inner power that are within us, and on the fact that we are one with the entire universe, including the tiger, and in this way influence its soul.""Which option do you choose?" Asked the student. You are the Master.

You tell me what to do. We don't have much time." The master turned his gaze fearlessly toward the tiger, emptied his mind from all thoughts, and entered a deep state of meditation. In his consciousness, he embraced everything in the universe, including the tiger. In this state the consciousness, the teacher became one with consciousness of the tiger.

Meanwhile the student started to shiver with fear, as the tiger was already quite close, ready to make a leap at them. He was amazed at how his teacher could stay so calm and detached in the face of danger.

Meanwhile, the teacher continued to meditate without fear. After a little while the tiger gradually lowered its head and tail, turned around, and went away. The student was astonished and asked his teacher, "What did you do?"
"Nothing. I just cleared all thoughts from my mind and united myself in spirit with the tiger. We became united in peace on the spiritual level. The tiger sensed the inner calmness, peace, and unity, and felt no threat or need to display violence."

"When the mind is silent and calm, its peace is automatically transmitted to everything and everyone around, influencing them deeply," concluded the teacher.
Old 27-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
one-light: We became united in peace on the spiritual level. The tiger sensed the inner calmness, peace, and unity, and felt no threat or need to display violence."

"When the mind is silent and calm, its peace is automatically transmitted to everything and everyone around, influencing them deeply
This part of what I am doing in my opening post, 'Honesty'.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 15-02-2021, 04:49 PM
Suspended
Master
After emailing I don't know how many care homes, as discussed on this thread - offering my online talks I got zero replies... I then started to email hospitals also discussed on this forum - I emailed them with my power of the mind and immune system research knowledge re fighting viruses, all apparently covid right now with no other usual winter flu bugs in sight this winter - I know its all the mask wearing, didn't stop the bad ones much though... they are jabbing many up here - lets hope it works or they'll be looking for other options...

Anyway back to the hospitals - I had some lovely replies... but one reply caught my eye from a teaching foundation, I don't know how that got there, but they were impressed with my website with virus info on, and spiritual information... The lady wrote back with some wonderful words, and they are interested in a mind'body'soul package her words...

So ive been building up for the last 3 weeks preparing for my new path/adventure - teaching in collages, and sharing knowledge like Paramahansa Yogananda and Master Stephen Co - I learned many key points off those two on my journey to here...

Also when I was out on my bike a few months ago looking at the collage kids being happy, no fear, I got talking to one of the older ones - only for a minute and he said do you do presentations - that's two interested... I put this on here because there might be teachers/students looking on interested in possible talks...

Well I did my first online trial today with my daughter on zoom - she is an executive in a big company, wife said this'll be a test lol - but it went well... She did pick me up on not looking at the screen enough and laptop speaker quality, but talks went well...

So I'm going to be teaching the masses in collages in our great country in 2021 'this is hopefully going to happen' i'm following my guidance with this - help our country and the youngsters to get back on its feet, then maybe worldwide, who knows - teaching youngsters how to be strong in mind, some spiritual, all free - and to be kind to others on their journeys - and on how to avoid the doctors more by raising personal vibes...

Tame crow came down just before my first online talks 'with one' as in daughter, then just getting ready to speak and my song came on that was given to me weeks ago 'lets get down to business' - then after 15 15 on the clock, that'll do me - thank you my angels xxx
Old 15-02-2021, 05:04 PM
Master
Interesting update brother, thanks for sharing.
Although it sounds like your talking to brick walls with the institutions you have been trying to communicate with. Persistence.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 15-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Thanks brother - i'm going to start emailing the high schools/collages/universities this week - then teach youngsters about the unexplained in classes... I'll let you all know when ive done the first, whenever that might happen... the youngsters are interested in spirit, I know this from past conversations with some - we speak more on it soon when it starts to happen...