Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Ascender
What's ur favorite spiritual experience of any SF member?

Mine is God revealing himself to Miss Hepburn.

Also, GoddessLove's experience with Krishna & Vishnu, the first post on this thread: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=15512
Old 11-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Angel1

You have GOT to be kidding me. I was drawn to read more experiences! Hahahahaha Imagine my surprise!

Are you researching for more?!

I haven't clicked onto the link, can't wait! I wish I wish I wish I could describe more experiences than I've written here.
But I don't think many could understand this particular one exactly- that's not to say they couldn't it's just it breaks many concepts
about the Creator's innocence, profound need, and depth of purity.
I think I was 'dumb struck' for a very long time. Maybe 2016?

(I'm not special, remember) ---I think I just need these experiences or something more than others???? Who knows!!
What does that say about ME -
I'm more pathetic than others? LOL! Think so.

Added: This is what I have learned from what God has revealed to me about Himself.
And the words will sound trite - simplistic - repetitive maybe.

-That 'God', this Magnificent Being - o-n-l-y cares about love.
-Waits for our love.
-This was the only reason we were created - to see Him and share in and be consumed in pure love for Him and His for us.
-He doesn't see or care about anything else . . .His thoughts are not our silly thoughts...He only cares about
the opening of our hearts and recognizing Him so the Divine Romance is realized. Oh my.
-It is true, man has not realized, cannot imagine the breadth and depth and length and heighth of God's love for those that love Him.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Are you researching for more?!
I just wanted to share my favorites but reading others' favorites would be nice too.

Quote:
I haven't clicked onto the link, can't wait!
But you've already read that experience in past :( I hope you enjoyed reading it again.

Quote:
I wish I could describe more experiences than I've written here.
I'm eager to know more of your experiences 😊

Quote:
the Creator's innocence, profound need, and depth of purity.
"Dwarkadhish" means king of "Dwarka" kingdom; "Dwarkadhish" is another name of Krishna as in his adult life he was king of Dwarka. Once Neem Karoli Baba pointed his finger to murti of Dwarkadhish and said "He is also a child and wants to play with the children". Seemed appropriate to share

Quote:
(I'm not special, remember) ---I think I just need these experiences or something more than others???? Who knows!!
What does that say about ME -
I'm more pathetic than others? LOL! Think so.
You meditated long time to know about God so i think it's because of that 😊

Quote:
This is what I have learned from what God has revealed to me about Himself.
And the words will sound trite - simplistic - repetitive maybe.

-That 'God', this Magnificent Being - o-n-l-y cares about love.
-Waits for our love.
-This was the only reason we were created - to see Him and share in and be consumed in pure love for Him and His for us.
-He doesn't see or care about anything else . . .His thoughts are not our silly thoughts...He only cares about
the opening of our hearts and recognizing Him so the Divine Romance is realized. Oh my.
-It is true, man has not realized, cannot imagine the breadth and depth and length and heighth of God's love for those that love Him.
I've for some time been practicing this teaching of yours by playing love songs and with feeling dedicating them to God. I like your other revelation too, from channeled messages:
Quote:
The reason I would like you to think of Me
Is because I love being with you so much.
What an easy way revealed to serve God, i.e. just think of him, thank you :)
Old 15-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I'm eager to know more of your experiences ��

"Dwarkadhish" means king of "Dwarka" kingdom; "Dwarkadhish" is another name of Krishna as in his adult life he was king of Dwarka.
Once Neem Karoli Baba pointed his finger to murti of Dwarkadhish and said "He is also a child and wants to play with the children".
Seemed appropriate to share
I can pm you.
I wish I could rem the guru's name and where I read this ---
this guru equated God to a little boy in a garden - with a magnifying glass looking or playing with the bugs ...like any little kid;
full of wonder.

Then, I think it was Isaac Asimov, scifi writer, that said...God is like
a diamond - many many facets - so the woman sees her reflection as Divine Mother possibly,
while looking at another facet someone sees a man with a beard, another facet reflects back a blue boy with a flute and so on.

So God as Father, Lover, child, friend, infant babe, Mighty Magnificent King,
Brilliant Mind, in a body, within you, ethereal/not of this world, the 'sugar' or the taster of the sugar,
personal or impersonal, Divine Light, the light and the dark, 'the good, the bad and the ugly' - all the One,
are all valid experiences of this astounding Being...which I say with much reverence.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-08-2020, 05:46 AM
Ascender
Ma'm i'm PMing you.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:42 AM
Master

@ kralaro ... Why PM? We all would like to listen in!

Old 16-08-2020, 06:56 AM
Ascender
Because Miss Hepburn is reluctant to share more of her divine experiences publicly, she herself said "I can pm you". In my PM i requested her to share with me. :)
Old 16-08-2020, 07:01 AM
Ascender
Unseeking Seeker, Nice to see that u've also read our conversation.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:40 AM
Master
Sharing is comforting
Yet the ecstatic throb of bliss vivifying
The divine entwined connectedness
Unique to each in their aloneness
Old 16-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Hi Unseeking - I did share my last huge exp once somewhere online - which each one I think I could die and go the Heaven cuz that was 'it'.
Then another comes a couple years later that tops the last.
I personally don't think it's possible anything revealed to me about God
Himself, by Him, my Father, could top the last one.

But, it was a bit much for some - they started to get into intellectual thinking..relating it to their own concepts...
concepts impressed upon them by others rather than their own direct exp.

So I thought, Yeah - it's just for like minded people....you know, lest they get trampled.
They are too sacred to be 'debated' or questioned in that debating way.
I have nothing to prove, ya know?

Sometimes I wonder if our DNA isn't programmed to awaken -- all on it's own - regardless of our nutty lives.