Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-04-2021, 06:42 AM
Master
Mum was knocking at my door

a drink I had a dream where my mum was looking at my door looking saw you and healthy again
I had this similar drink when my dad died before his funeral no again I've had a summer dream so similar ring about my mum look at that my door looking well and healthy again

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Administrator
They are coming to show you it does'nt matter how they passed.
as soon as they cross over the are Healthy and well again,
most people see them as a lot younger than they were.
By the way this was a visitation not a dream

Namaste
Old 10-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
They are coming to show you it does'nt matter how they passed.
as soon as they cross over the are Healthy and well again,
most people see them as a lot younger than they were.
By the way this was a visitation not a dream

Namaste
#

Thank you I know it was a visitation it was a lovely one I've just been to SITA in the chapel of rest I have to do and the first time over here I've been holding her hand and give her a kiss and I'm happy no I've done that I'll be going to get to see her in the chapel of rest I will be going to see her again and I took the rest of him but at least I know no she's a piece

Old 10-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Master

I'm glad you got to see her again.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm glad you got to see her again.

Me too I am pleased I got to see her again I'm place I got to see her again I am pleased I got to say again and been able to touch and kiss it on a fight head again but I've not done in over a year because of covid-19 this covid-19 has got a lot to answer for has got a lot answer for

Old 11-04-2021, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Me too I am pleased I got to see her again I'm place I got to see her again I am pleased I got to say again and been able to touch and kiss it on a fight head again but I've not done in over a year because of covid-19 this covid-19 has got a lot to answer for has got a lot answer for

It's good you've been able to go and visit your Mum Jo and hold Her hand and give Her a kiss. This nasty Virus took that away from you previously. I hope Her Funeral goes as planned, it'll be a sad day for you all but what you need to do.

Remember this little Verse,

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there I do not sleep.

http://www.yourdailypoem.com/listpoem.jsp?poem_id=322

Old 11-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's good you've been able to go and visit your Mum Jo and hold Her hand and give Her a kiss. This nasty Virus took that away from you previously. I hope Her Funeral goes as planned, it'll be a sad day for you all but what you need to do.

Remember this little Verse,

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there I do not sleep.

http://www.yourdailypoem.com/listpoem.jsp?poem_id=322

Thank you I know off last year I can't find back I can't get the fishes precious time back because of warm was not letting any visitors in
Is covid-19 has caused a lot of special everybody a lot stress for everybody and everybody's mental well-being
It's Time stolen I know I will get her in my dreams again even if my dad is time

Old 11-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you I know off last year I can't find back I can't get the fishes precious time back because of warm was not letting any visitors in
Is covid-19 has caused a lot of special everybody a lot stress for everybody and everybody's mental well-being
It's Time stolen I know I will get her in my dreams again even if my dad is time

This Virus has definitely caused a lot of heartache all over the world Jo, I know. We just have to hope things will get better and our lives will be a little more like they where before. We didn't know how lucky we were most took everything for granted until it was taken away from us then we realized.
You couldn't visit your Mum like lots of others but that's not your fault and I'm sure your Mum would understand, She's at peace now and she would want you to also find some peace in your life which you will in time, the pain your feeling is raw at the moment but it will get easier.
One day at a time for now.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that

Namaste
Old 12-04-2021, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would have to agree with that

Namaste

We come out of Lockdown today ( Sort of ) I just hope this doesn't cause another rise in infections.