Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Master
Card reversal

Thank you Fairy Crystal for the card reversal comment on “the week ahead spread!” I appreciate you perspective.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
Online electronic tarot

I came this close (pinches thumb and core finger together, barely showing day light) to buying my first box of tarot cards. My son really wanted me to. Ugly the anime ones. I liked the post card ones. But I felt the tarot for dumbies might be more my speed! 😁 walked away with two books by Jung. Maybe next time.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Pathfinder

Why does he wear these boots of a different colour?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Guide

Haha Aglaya! Good eyes! Maybe he’s appreciating the diff between the tobacco or burnt orange leather boots. Seven of Pents suggests he’s got the time to decide what suits him best, a very noteworthy card in the tarot deck.

I do want to thank you as well for the Gustav Klimt artwork. Oh, to be in Vienna circa 1911 ... Maria Munk was only 24 when her fiancé broke their engagement.
Looks like her ghost is patiently waiting for a wedding or something.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I came this close (pinches thumb and core finger together, barely showing day light) to buying my first box of tarot cards. My son really wanted me to. Ugly the anime ones. I liked the post card ones. But I felt the tarot for dumbies might be more my speed! 😁 walked away with two books by Jung. Maybe next time.
Haha, books by Jung are a great asset as well! You'll get there with the Tarot cards. Once they have your interest...
Old 06-07-2019, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Why does he wear these boots of a different colour?
Haha, also looks like his right leg has been cut off at the thigh.

I have a card, 4 of Swords from the Green Witches deck, where you see a man lying on the grass. He has a coloured ring around his right thigh. Not originally meant like that, but somehow on my card.
I'll take a photo of that. It's really odd.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

I've read somewhere that every single line and colour in RW deck were drawn very deliberately, and with special meaning. And I perceive this 7 of pentacles card as a serious one, with some great heaviness in it, but I can't say what makes me react to it like that. The image doesn't look so horrible as in 8,9, 10 of swords, for example, but events and circumstances coming with 7 of pentacles are in many cases inevitable and so ridiculous, that I wonder, are we all actors in this life, or just we reside in a giant madhouse.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Master
I don't really heed such things as important, unless something like that stand out during a reading. Then I do look into what it seems to be telling me.

This is the card from the Green Witch Tarot, 4 of Athames, with the purple ring on his right thigh. No idea how that got there, unless the fanning powder did a magic trick, haha.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:51 AM
Pathfinder

FairyCrystal, it is very odd, indeed. Yet I like the colour of that ring. It might be an orb, lol! I've seen such orbs.
I am too sleepy this morning, and desperately trying to wake up.
Green Witch is a very beautiful deck and it was immediately added to my "must have" list.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
FairyCrystal, it is very odd, indeed. Yet I like the colour of that ring. It might be an orb, lol! I've seen such orbs.
I am too sleepy this morning, and desperately trying to wake up.
Green Witch is a very beautiful deck and it was immediately added to my "must have" list.
Weird isn't it!

Green Witch is a great deck! I've used it an awful lot.