Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i must advise people who practice cleansing opening and closing there chakras to be extremely carful ...........ad given me a lift so far home because there was no more buses as they had finished running in the area as we chatted about what had gone at the event he mentioned he had been mentally ill and heed been seeing dark black smokes shapes floating bye, this seemed to flag up a red alert in my mind, Oh i said

Hi Briam
Hopefully I can be of any assistance to your experience and expand on it. You're right, it's true we shouldn't go playing around without the continued and competent help of a teacher or at least an advanced student who has become adept at it themselves and knows what is actually going on.

Seeing the black smoke shapes behind the eyes is a very simple and initial phenomena often called "black phosphourus" all it means is that you relaxed the mind enough to be able to set a gaze upon the internal visual cortex stimulation without external visual stimulation. It means nothing more passed what a person's mind makes them abstract so there should be no rational fear there. It's a good sign lol, used as a foundation for specific other practices.

The activation of the centers you described also makes me think of two things, you have some prana shakti actived and/or you irritated the nervous system which is easy to do if your vayus are out of balance.

DO NOT do any of those practices unless BOTH YOUR NOSTRILS are open and clear. I know that sounds crazy but there's some things to understand and going about it by yourself isn't a recommended course of action. The relationship between the breath and use of focus aren't something most people understand so congrats on that but going any further requires somebody probably walk you through what you should be doing if you have a specific goal in mind.

STOP if you feel needles, ants crawling on your skin, something tickling your hair etc... at the very least keep you tongue folded touching the roof of the mouth if you continue (kechari mudra).
Old 23-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
finally

Oh i said looking at the person who was giving me lift saying that he was
experiencing these dark smoke i did not tell him about my most worrying
experiences that i witnessed shadow people on certain peoples door step as
if they were leaning up against there front doors checking for reflections that
could cause street light etc only to pass the following night at more or less
the same time and it was just a normal night i was not scared the first or
even second time i witnessed it but the third time i was a little scared this
was not my worst experience as i said i was practicing chakra exercises id
catch occasional glimpses poufs of dark smoke but took no notice, it was an
exciting to do this practice and feel my aura around my body it just feels like
thousands of pins and needles rushing round my body and i was feeling
these sensations with the palms of my hands i was pretty excited. getting
back to the person who was giving me a lift i advised him not to worry and
think more positively as id been in a similar position myself twenty years ago
and i know the effects of mental having an effect on the individual, i thanked
my lift who dropped me off closer too bus stop that was still running back
into my area, back to the chakra practice which had been going on for three
weeks the one night i had got into bed i usually relaxed myself before i
switched the light off which was via a remote control device i had placed at
the side of my bed i closed my eyes for a time knowing i would wake up to
turn the light off all of a sudden everything went pitch black in my minds
eyes and i could feel something squeezing in the back of my head as if an
hand had reached into my head and but i could still hear everything it must
have only happened for a few seconds or more but it made lurch upwards out
of bed with my eyes wide open looking around after a time i settled back down and went to sleep. i must have gone into a deep deep sleep because i
don't remember having any dreams when i woke up and i felt different as if
something was taken away from me, i could not put it into words as it was if
felt drained so i did not practice any chakra exercises for several days thinking i may have overdone it a little
Old 24-11-2020, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Hi Briam
Hopefully I can be of any assistance to your experience and expand on it. You're right, it's true we shouldn't go playing around without the continued and competent help of a teacher or at least an advanced student who has become adept at it themselves and knows what is actually going on.

Seeing the black smoke shapes behind the eyes is a very simple and initial phenomena often called "black phosphourus" all it means is that you relaxed the mind enough to be able to set a gaze upon the internal visual cortex stimulation without external visual stimulation. It means nothing more passed what a person's mind makes them abstract so there should be no rational fear there. It's a good sign lol, used as a foundation for specific other practices.

The activation of the centers you described also makes me think of two things, you have some prana shakti actived and/or you irritated the nervous system which is easy to do if your vayus are out of balance.

DO NOT do any of those practices unless BOTH YOUR NOSTRILS are open and clear. I know that sounds crazy but there's some things to understand and going about it by yourself isn't a recommended course of action. The relationship between the breath and use of focus aren't something most people understand so congrats on that but going any further requires somebody probably walk you through what you should be doing if you have a specific goal in mind.

STOP if you feel needles, ants crawling on your skin, something tickling your hair etc... at the very least keep you tongue folded touching the roof of the mouth if you continue (kechari mudra).
Hi
Like i said i was with a teacher for three years her chakra cleansing was more subtle which incorporated the breath she would only have a small group of six people max but the number dropped right down to myself and the teacher we had a good connection esp with the meditation wed share one another's experience at the end of each session if we had anything to share but i knew in my mind it was coming to an end and one day i said tyo her look manni thank you most kindly for doing this but you making nothing for your troubles not many weeks after that my car broke down it was not cost effective to repair so i called and gave her the venue was difficult to get too

if you read my finally the problem only started when i started another beginners development on the chakras id downloaded to kindle from sandi anastis development sorry about the spelling it was done on purpose.id checked all the medical possibilities had brain scan hearts etc all came back clear. i got a lot of strange stories its something you cannot talk to anybody about they just think your strange or they become very fearful of the unknown, well inhope you enjoy my little ending like i said i got more stories but they might get censored they did on facebook and certain other sites ive belonged too in the past
Old 26-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Guide
Hi Briam So you're doing good now? That's great. Yea there's allot that can happen, it's good to talk about it so others know thanks for bringing it up. This is a good place it seems, I've never seen anything censored out.

For anyone reading, really don't jump into this stuff even if a "teacher" is instructing you. Ideally you want a master guru or at least an adept siddha to be able to diagnose your "internal" conditions which can produce external phenomenal occurrences. In the past I too have been to the doctor not knowing what was happening. I can tell you if you stop doing anything and just wait, it usually takes 3 days for your system to re-balance. If you're sensitive and the moon is full maybe wait longer and do not do anything else. All things pass and if you can see through it without identifying with it that helps.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Experiencer
Many Thanks

Hello Apakhana
Thank you for your input its useful thinking about what you said in your first post to me when i was very young i used to suffer from this what you spoke about i think this gave me a great fear of of the dark been a crab sign makes us somewhat sensitive to all sorts of things as this used to happen when i was a kid. When i discovered meditation in my late forties i did this for many years in a group and found it helped me a great deal i miss the group meditations i know they empowered me so i also did chakra balancing to try make me more stabilised in my self also did several kundalini workshops it was hard work a full days workout doing kundalini but it was to far for me too travel as i lived in the midlands and had to travel to London on the weekend anyway thankyou for your help and have a nice Christmas hopefully not locked down
Old 27-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Experiencer
Many Thanks

Hello Apakhana
Thank you for your input its useful thinking about what you said in your first post to me when i was very young i used to suffer from this what you spoke about i think this gave me a great fear of of the dark been a crab sign makes us somewhat sensitive to all sorts of things as this used to happen when i was a kid. When i discovered meditation in my late forties i did this for many years in a group and found it helped me a great deal i miss the group meditations i know they empowered me so i also did chakra balancing to try make me more stabilised in my self also did several kundalini workshops it was hard work a full days workout doing kundalini but it was to far for me too travel as i lived in the midlands and had to travel to London on the weekend anyway thankyou for your help and have a nice Christmas hopefully not locked down

PS
Yes it is a good group and worth saving
Old 29-11-2020, 03:55 AM
Master
You always gotta ask yourself why you want to do something, or why you want what you want. And what it is you truely want. And tune into your own personal emotional guidance system to connect more fully with your own greater knowing that you always got acces to, relatively, energy motionally, emotionally.
If you allow logic to lead you, and you ignore your emotional guidance system and your inner wisdom of your inner being and greater non-physical consciousness, then you always manifest negative life situations, to point you back to your inner being and your greater knowing and inner guidance you are always receiving. It can be like a wake up call. To remind you you are focused in contradiction to who and all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when all of your greater intentions are always held purely by your inner being, ever expanding, evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully. So you can never get lost. Just make things a bit difficult for yourself, temporarily, but still gain more clarity of your true intention and purpose and joy.
namaste