Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-07-2011, 11:09 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I don't follow your questions....

Ok sorry. Is it possible that we are in fact also present in the (or connected to) astral plane during day time but we don't know it consciously?

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 20-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Ok sorry. Is it possible that we are in fact also present in the (or connected to) astral plane during day time but we don't know it consciously?

Thanks,

3dnow
yes, in fact, we arent simply connected to it, we are literally there, living a life...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 20-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"there are many various planes, and each of us has a body on each of them,..........." not so - That's just a notion without any supporting evidence.
sorry, but you are completely wrong, for evidence try going there in full consciousness and experiencing it, as i do....there is no scientific proof that an astral plane exists at all, so if you'd like to play that card, fine, let's see your proof that there is such a thing in the first place...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 20-07-2011, 11:27 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
yes, in fact, we arent simply connected to it, we are literally there, living a life...

OK thanks. In fact I think I can sense the astral with my 3rd eye during day time. I sense biblical Gods, devil, and entities while awake. They are probably from astral?

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 20-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:

OK thanks. In fact I think I can sense it with my 3rd eye during day time. I sense biblical Gods, devil, and entities while awake. They are probably from astral?

Thanks,

3dnow
that is likely, but there are entities on all of the lower planes too, as in "above" the astral, but below the area of soul...and each plane also has several levels within itself, even the physical plane has levels that are higher and are pretty much invisible from our level of it, unless one is able to use the third eye to view them...
Rumi
Old 21-07-2011, 12:58 AM
mattie

Etheric & Astral

Use the search engine on multidimensions.com for these 2 words. One at a time.
Old 21-07-2011, 02:03 AM
mac

Quote:
sorry, but you are completely wrong, for evidence try going there in full consciousness and experiencing it, as i do....there is no scientific proof that an astral plane exists at all, so if you'd like to play that card, fine, let's see your proof that there is such a thing in the first place...

Sorry to do this but your personal experience by itself constitutes neither evidence nor proof - and I asked anyway only evidence, not proof.

The personal experience card situation (to paraphrase your words) is one which others also frequently try to play about various subjects not realising that cognitive disinhibition (see Scientific American Mind May/June 2011) can totally skew what they register personally.....

Personal experience may be valuable but needs authentication to have true significance.

As for the Astral, there is abundant evidence from those living there and from various spiritually evolved teachers who have given guidance on the subject. It's not proof I agree but when there's enough evidence, it becomes near enough to proof as damn-it is to swearing.....
Old 21-07-2011, 02:24 AM
mac

Quote:

Thanks,

3dnow

Again we're into the 'connection' aspect......

Without definition of what/how such a connection might occur then it's down to personal experiences so often (see reference to cognitive disinhibition elsewhere) and theories coming from such experiences. How, for example, would such a connection benefit us? How would we be able to discriminate between one world's influence compared with another?

It's always possible/likely that some individuals will have a link such as you suggest but simply because some do it does not mean we all automatically will.....
Old 21-07-2011, 02:26 AM
mac

Quote:

How can we be "literally there" when we are in actuality literally here - in-the-body and living our lives?
Old 21-07-2011, 02:33 AM
mac

Quote:

OK thanks. In fact I think I can sense the astral with my 3rd eye during day time. I sense biblical Gods, devil, and entities while awake. They are probably from astral?

Thanks,

3dnow

Quite possibly but not necessarily - one needs to be cautious of the conclusions one may draw at a personal level I suggest.

However, it's taught that in the Astral there may be found many of our superstitions and fears made solid because the nature of the Astral is malleable. We may create forms and situations for ourselves which others may also experience. But they're personal and may be transient.

An individual may indeed create (consciously or unconsciously) entities such as you describe and you may have a 'third-eye' view of them. Or they may simply be figments of your own fears or imagining....